What do most want???

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
65 posts Page 3 of 3

SamuraiJack

No, no, no.

Big tits.

Like in the old days when things were still cool.

Darkone

karra wrote :
2-4 - Id be tracking down tract and forcing him to play - cant think of anyone else that plays a mean night set like he did

Thank You, glad you liked them 8)

ATREYU

Speakahuggers parties kick all your arses.

I see only Cyberwlf bothers to mention us.

Jaimz, Lui, no msg,- same same same always the same fuckin dj's.

Whoohoo- i'm signed to a label that must make me a better dj. yeehaaa

So much talking out arseholes.

Just ROCK IT.

24/7.

:shock:

briandubb

ATREYU wrote :
Speakahuggers parties kick all your arses.

I see only Cyberwlf bothers to mention us.

Jaimz, Lui, no msg,- same same same always the same fuckin dj's.

Whoohoo- i'm signed to a label that must make me a better dj. yeehaaa

So much talking out arseholes.

Just ROCK IT.

24/7. :shock:

Speakahuggers definitely put on some great parties, especially when they started out. But they might have to put on another cranker soon so the lesser mortals can be reminded again.

BUt the reason why Jaimz, Lui, Eegor and a couple of others keep getting mentioned is because from a punter's point of view they consistently deliver. simple really.

phoney

briandubb wrote :
ut they might have to put on another cranker soon so the lesser mortals can be reminded again.

Seconded
nat

SubStance wrote :
What style or give an example of what you want to hear after 1pm at an outdoor gig?????

Rohypnol ;)

spangk

This is a highly subjective topic/ question, I have no recollection of an adequate journey at any doof. I`d say that maybe the closest was a portion of the evening, running into the morning at the Tquest and Speakerhuggrz gig a few years ago.. one of the "nova`s" maybe...anyways the party Scatterbrain rocked it at.

I`d have to put some time and thought into posting my concept of journey... I think it`d be cool to have more flow between pace and psystyles within ppl sets... rather than the regimented concepts of journey I`m seeing here. Anyway I`m expressing myself like shit here, so I`ll give some thought to it and come with a more concise opinion ;)

One thing I`m busting to say is what a load of shite..." X and Y are fairly versatile, you know they will play for the time and create a set that will mix in no matter what.." I must have either shit taste in music or an ear full of shit, cause if making a set "fit in" is what this djing is all about... well no wonder Tripn would rather be dosin` up on G and blaaaaaaah. Ok so these guys can "fit" their set "in", HUH? so like should I be looking at doofs differently to how I do..... Should we really be saying
..." well it`s about time we stopped ripping up it up on our decks, no more fucking with those Eq`s boys and girls, exploring the realm of physical vibration brought to u in the style of sound....?...pffft

NO WAY DJ......... its just damn time u got more practical minded about it all... open your mind to mediocrity, develop versatility :banghead:

I wonder how ppl rated X`s set at Convergence? Versatile.. yeah like predictable as fuk... had to love that drum n bass stage right about then... fuuuuuuukn. I have enjoyed the Raptor set, but just because he plays a variety of tunes in to suit diff slots doesn`t mean it actually works.

Speaking of physical vibration... I rekn Hedonix would slot in a real treat for a live set, bout time :!:

suspiria

spangk wrote :
Speaking of physical vibration... I rekn Hedonix would slot in a real treat for a live set, bout time :!:

i second that to the power of 23! FNORD!

you do realise though that hedonism prevents these two lads from getting their collective faeces together to make it happen.. either that or their waiting to unleash their Skazi-like side project...

spangk

Yes well with Skazi obviously being their cheif inspiration I`m not surprised really :lol:

But seriously tho, it`d be choice guys :)

SamuraiJack

Oh yes.

Astral Projection vs. Xenomorph.

Plus big tits.

Big tits on fire even.

tripn

spangk wrote :

patience my dear, patience. hehe

:lol:

spangk

:sleep:
karra

Just reread this post.. made me laugh so much..
Love you guys.
bobret the hobret

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:17 pmkarra wrote:
Just reread this post.. made me laugh so much..
Love you guys.
O hai! Lub you too. Loooong time :P
BINDIGOAT

People usually practice social distancing at doof partys anyway.

1998 was the year (666x3), otherwise known as the end of the 5th Sun & the beginning of the Sixth Sun, for this was when the Sun began to expand into a Red Giant.

Dear LORD, Legend Of Red Dragon. Thus humanity has to prepare to evacuate this Planet.

Saint George Can Save Humanity From Burning In Hell.

JUDGEMENT In The Land Of The Southern Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB84LL-Z8TU

https://australiens.net/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=212463

Satan, otherwise known as Gabriels Lucifer, better known as Georgie Porgie, officially known as Saint George, has two new bases in cyberspace! So click above & below. :bounce:

https://spacetech.freeforums.net/thread ... comes-asta

65 posts Page 3 of 3