Wow forum still here after years and years

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
psylight

Can't believe my login still works after 15 years... Good job whoever archived this, kinda crazy but why not.

Deserted. Everyone fucked off years ago. Nice reverb in here, like a lost chamber beneath ancient dance floor.

still listening to psy, but through overpriced headphones, no sunrise acid dancing for me of late.

why is this empty forum here? Too funny! Why am I here? I'm not... logging off in 3-2-1. :killah:
Last edited by psylight on Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aDaMT

Hey Psylight,

Over the 2019/2020 holidays I had the random urge to upgrade + migrate the old site, forum and data to be usable again. I needed to remove GB's worth of spam from when it got hacked. I also made the site responsive so it can be used on mobile devices, which it couldn't before. I did this partially to sharpen up some web/dev skills that had gotten a bit dusty (as I've since moved into other IT areas) and also for nostalgic reasons. Didn't really think it'd take off again but in this current dystopian corona virus pandemic world, when people are doing a lot of reflection, maybe some life will breathe through it again? :)

Adam
VJ DAMAGE

Yo.
Thanks Adam.
Doofpics black label please
psylight

Makes sense about sharpening web dev skills. The best kind of dev projects are real projects with real data, and an outcome that others can enjoy.

For some, this pandemic will be creative and productive, the isolation beneficial, and more time to get stuff done.

Even just a change of behaviour and mindset from the norm. Along with less cars on roads, less pollution, there's silver linings all over the place. We may see a surge in creative expression and new styles as more people reflect on life and society.

Even if new life doesn't return in numbers, it's good to know it's running smoothly for anyone new or old who decides to post.
psythagoras

Hahaha, what a trip to come back. Pretty surprised that my old log in details were correct. Hehehe reading my signature from then made me lol too. What a strange experience that something digital can be so nostalgic. Thanks for reviving the site and inviting us back. :thumb:
karra

I second for black label... Barry???
How do you tag people on this ancient thing :lol:
karra

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:04 pmkarra wrote:
I second for black label... Barry???
How do you tag people on this ancient thing :lol:
karra

Adammmm please configure for mobile use..🥳🥳🥳🥳
Notsosimplelife

I used to be a member over a decade ago for a year or two, saw 108 people online and posted, only to realise it is archive material.

Shame, I wish I had of saved a couple of white doves and Mitsubishi's for nostalgia.
9 posts Page 1 of 1