Laser show damages eyesight of over 30 music fans at concert

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
68 posts Page 3 of 3

tract

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
tract wrote :
lol.

Stupid Russians.

Maybe if we can find Zolod P's ex girlfriend, we could arrange for her to throw the guilty person out of a 10th story window :shock:

Highly doubtful she would be able to assist as she is dead.

Apparently she overdosed on heroin one night in a cold, lonely St Petersburg park. From what I can ascertain, after a "big" night drinking she was found with a tourniquet around her arm. Dead apparently outright, an overdose of Heroin. So common in Russia the heroin overdose these days. Just another worthless slut who took too many illegal narcotics and paid the fatal price, found of course in the St Petersberg Park amidst the rest of the garbage that is dumped there.

I was talking to Alex Parasense the some months ago and I said to him.."man full on about Zolods bitch" and he jus typed LOL into the MSN conversation. I thought about it for a while but I get it now. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I respect it.

Strange I thought the whole situation.... She was a healthy girl who had no prior history of IV drug use whatsoever. An attractive woman too, great cans. I guess she decided heroin was her thing.

Russia eh. Man that place is heavy so fucking heavy.

What a full on country.

depo

atmospsypherica why are you trying to make a big issue out of something that happend in one of the most dangerous and corrupt developed country's in the world.

For starters any company in Australia who has a laser capable of doing sky shows knows what they are doing. They don't dry hire lasers like that to jo blows of the street. Try walking into oracle and ask if you can hire one of there lasers and see what they say they wont even hire you pangolin the control system for a lasers.

The cost of lasers powerful enough to doing sky shows range from $10000
up to well over $50000 and that doesnt include software to control it. So i think pete paranoid would keep a closer eye on a high powered laser like that if he was responsible for it.

Why do you think you dont see many SKY shows in Australia? I'll tell you why because they cost a lot of money.

Why do they cost a lot of money? Because they are run by professionals with real overheads.

An Australian played the major part in developing the best live control software in the world. He was the brains behind the development of a program called livepro which is the industry standard for controlling lasers live.

your not in russia now my dear there is no need to fret your in safe hands.

as decrion dee said wake up to yourself.

Next thing we know you will jump onto a RM Williams forum and tell all the cowboys not to jump on bulls because in spain once a year people get killed and hurt by them.

tripn

tract wrote :
tract wrote :
lol.

Stupid Russians.

Maybe if we can find Zolod P's ex girlfriend, we could arrange for her to throw the guilty person out of a 10th story window :shock:

Apparently she overdosed on heroin one night in a cold, lonely St Petersburg park. From what I can ascertain, after a "big" night drinking she was found with a tourniquet around her arm. Dead apparently outright, an overdose of Heroin. So common in Russia the heroin overdose these days. Just another worthless slut who took too many illegal narcotics and paid the fatal price, found of course in the St Petersberg Park amidst the rest of the garbage that is dumped there.

I was talking to Alex Parasense the some months ago and I said to him.."man full on about Zolods bitch" and he jus typed LOL into the MSN conversation. I thought about it for a while but I get it now. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I respect it.

Strange I thought the whole situation.... She was a healthy girl who had no prior history of IV drug use whatsoever. An attractive woman too, great cans. I guess she decided heroin was her thing.

What a full on country.

so in other words they whacked her.

tract

tripn wrote :
tract wrote :
tract wrote :
lol.

Stupid Russians.

What a full on country.

so in other words they whacked her.

LOL who knows for sure.

A lot of garbage gets dumped in the Parks in St Petersburg my Russian friends tell me.

:)

atmospsypherica

Gee fuck only I could get more response out of this topic then anybody else. Even a first poster! Not OT got half as much entertainment on this topic. I love this place. :D

tract

atmospsypherica wrote :
Gee fuck only I could get more response out of this topic then anybody else. Even a first poster! Not OT got half as much entertainment on this topic. I love this place. :D

It's not always about you.

atmospsypherica

tract wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :

c'mon maaan even you had your dig :lol: I like it when you play rough. No lube just dry and hard.

Apegod

atmospsypherica wrote :
tract wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :

c'mon maaan even you had your dig :lol: I like it when you play rough. No lube just dry and hard.

Anytime.

atmospsypherica

Apegod wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :
tract wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :

Anytime.

^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it really is SUPER THURSDAY I brought down the APE GOD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tract

Don't feel too special.

Apegod's avatar is a dead Nepalese fetus.

That guy obviously has serious issues.

atmospsypherica

tract wrote :
Don't feel too special.

Apegod's avatar is a dead Nepalese fetus.

That guy obviously has serious issues.

Mmmm yes you have a point, a slight over look from you SIR.

atmospsypherica

Australiens rules
The Best Game Ever

OT - 5 replies , 120 views

Australiens -60 replies , 450 views

Thank you for your support and sponsorship.

I told you all before Australiens was a better forum then OT.

You have just proven it- thank you thank you
Your reward for Super Thursday
Australiens pilgrims.

tract

atmospsypherica wrote :
Australiens rules
The Best Game Ever

OT - 5 replies , 120 views

Australiens -60 replies , 450 views

Thank you for your support and sponsorship.

I told you all before Australiens was a better forum then OT.

You have just proven it- thank you thank you
Your reward for Super Thursday
Australiens pilgrims.

I like Oztrance.

The people there are really cool.

The rest of what you posted I don't understand.

Anyway, I'm sure it was just tops :)

Pete_Paranoid

The Journey Man Project wrote :
Any loss of a sense is not a joke, and if you dare to put your own financial or work interest before the safety of other I'd loke to see your occ health & safety policy.
Tell you what Paranoid, if I was at a party and your lights damaged my eye, I'd fucking sue your sorry arse from here to fucking hell!

You sound like such a self absorbed obnoxious wanker!

Please learn to read. I should sue you for slander/defamation, make lots of money and take your women.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

Please learn to read. I should sue you for slander/defamation, make lots of money and take your women.

You never take anything anyone says on the internetz as serious do you Pete? Let alone someone who goes to maybe 2 parties a year :wink:

Pete_Paranoid

I see 3D world are running this story. Makes me feel like a giant killer! (As I bothered to read the manufacturer’s instructions, read the Australian entertainment code of practice (well attempted to, then read the excerpt instead) and all the other stuff that I wrote above! I rock!

Pete_Paranoid

Forgot to mention that I have obtained a Senior First Aid certificate.

Mesq

atmospsypherica wrote :
Sure there will be more to come from this story. But it is possible that Mesq (reality pixie) knows more about this and could of possibly been there. As he was in Russia at the time.

I was in finland at the time... and was so not keen on lasers at parties when I got back to russia. :shock: :shock:
68 posts Page 3 of 3