bush fire dance donation

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
94 posts Page 3 of 4

VJ DAMAGE

psyllium wrote :
STEVONOISEMAKER wrote :
You could talk to the rangers and ask them to unlock the powerbox in the toilet block also, then you wouldn’t have to worry about a geni and fuel.

not gunna happen without a DA

OR - I tried.. anyone else want a go?

Pete_Paranoid

tripy

what is a D A

NOT D .A. T , RIGHT ?

SO SOUND WE HAVE

PERMITT ? WHAT IS THE STORY ?

TR...

AdrianPsy

Yeah.. waht's happening? :S

blinja

bump

tripy

boys and girls

looks like that we need a generator

any idea or any 1 ?

phoney

Ring Coates hire on botany road, Alexandria and tell them you're putting on a free bushfire fundraising party, they'll give you one for next to nothing.
tripy

secret weapon wrote :
I'm fully up for helping out on the sound system and whatever front, will talk to the boys re some db tech action when they's back from point's north.
Gunna need a genny too, bout 4-7 KVA if anyone has one lying around...

Powers that be has been spoke to, strange response: "need DA blah,blah,blah, hang on,(yelling in background) "oh, it's a vic fires fundraiser?" "just do it, we know nothing and the toilets will just happen to be open"

love their work.

hey guys
a bit of update , i v been all morning trying to call many geny hire companies
they asked me for 150 $ just for the generator ,,,, then another 150$ to bring it and 150$ to take it back ,,fuel not including ,,, plus no 1 was ready to give us a generator for free ,or they said we are flad out cuase of the bushfires

anyhow ,, i called haig dj galatick ,, he managed to get a generator for the event @75$ a 10 kva trough his client .. he s gonna pay for it ,, we have to collect the money of the generator between us the acts ,and dj ,s ,,is not a good thing that 1 person pays for everything ,,, so basically we r looking around 10$ each to cover Haigs espenses

so please SECRET WEAPON SEND A PM SO I WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO ABOUT THE EVENT AND CONFIRM WITH YOU THAT UR GONNA BRING YOUR SYSTEM FOR THE EVENT

THANKS
TRIPY

tripy

a bit of full power news ,,

i just contacted the red cross to make everything official as a found raiser ,i will have a letter from them ,SAYING THAT WE R APPROVED AS A FOUND RAISER ORGANIZATION

PLUS WE WILL HAVE A KILLER GUEST LIVE ACT PERFORMING FOR US IN THE EVENT ,, PLUS TOP SYDNEY S DJ S AND ACT S TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON THIS WEEK

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLS WELCOME ,,

STAYED TUNED FOR MORE INFO

TRIPY..

blinja

<3 thanks for organising all this tripy :)

venatrix

tripy wrote :
ANY SUGGESTIONS PLS WELCOME ,,

bbq!

venatrix

also with these prices maybe it would be cheaper buying one for next time

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/generator-6-5kva-petrol-powered-bell-carroll/

tripy

venatrix wrote :
also with these prices maybe it would be cheaper buying one for next time

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/p/generator-6-5kva-petrol-powered-bell-carroll/

lol

out of stock brother 8)

venatrix

look closer, it is coming back into stock soon and you can register to be alerted when it comes in

http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/c/tools-automotive/generators/

psyllium

Just fyi... not all generators are the same... for sound gear you really want an inverter sine wave gennie or else you'll run the risk of incompatibility with certain equipment or weird noises.

AdrianPsy

I hope there's not too much of a mainstream crowd there (since you said other genres)...

Still! Sounds fun and should be exactly that.

VJ DAMAGE

AdrianPsy wrote :
I hope there's not too much of a mainstream crowd there (since you said other genres)...

why not? The more the better, it is a fundraiser.

Ok, who is gunna put hands up to help me collect me cash and deliver to red cross?

tripy

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
AdrianPsy wrote :

why not? The more the better, it is a fundraiser.

Ok, who is gunna put hands up to help me collect me cash and deliver to red cross?

nobody is gonna collect money ,,the music will stop and every1 has to come and put a donation inside a box or something

little work from every1

any1 for deco pls welcome and maybe some little lights if some 1 can provide

VJ DAMAGE

noice,

psy*clone

yeah, if you're running precision sound and computer equipment, you'd wanna be looking at a more regulated, clean output.

and it says the thing runs at 3600 rpm, which means 60Hz. our stuff here is 3000rpm (50Hz).

better to hire one

VJ DAMAGE

all sorted.

Sasha has been on the case.

We have sound
we have gennie
we have all the bits the connect the above.

So, are you coming on sunday?

rollyz

I recon we should have psy dancing girls on podiums and everyone can put their $note donations in their g strings. If the chicks have a good cleavage, that could work for coin slot donations :twisted:

VJ DAMAGE

rollyz wrote :
I recon we should have psy dancing girls on podiums and everyone can put their $note donations in their g strings. If the chicks have a good cleavage, that could work for coin slot donations :twisted:

um, no

But you can do it, pair of low slung king gee stubbies, oil ya arse up and have donations slipped in your arse crack, see how much cash you can raise.

AdrianPsy

rollyz wrote :

I endorse this idea.

rollyz

Sharon, we could have guys wearing their borat thongs..... :twisted:

Which reminds me... I was to buy one off ebay....but couldn't chose which colour... red or green?
94 posts Page 3 of 4