General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
83 posts Page 3 of 4

Are Australiens caring too much about their avatars?

14%
Yes.
40%
Fucking obviously.
20%
No.
26%
Nahhhh, I don't think they care enough. I want a five minute mpeg of me dancing wearing a hat for mine.

Total votes: 35

nuffin

yep I was there in aus and in africa awesome......
and for all those who d\said you like it its back again to remeber the sunset and the dust/sand yippppeeee
gotica

what does it metter what pepole use for a picture mate i dont heve one and i dont now haw 2 create one but i dont care what other pepole put for a picture if thats what make them good sow ho am i to say somthing 2 thet :D
SamuraiJack

suspiria wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :
I've noticed that people's avatars are getting truly out of control. Not that I mind so much, but they are much more colourful, animated, than ever before.

Has anyone else noticed?

maybe that has to do with the fact that avatar restrictions here have been softened allowing larger file sizes and dimensions... see dude, if you yourself THOUGHT a little more this thread wouldn't exist...

As usual, you're retarded. OBVIOUSLY the avatar limits have been extended. I mean, no fucking shit. That might be why they are bigger. Fuck. Amazing. Truly insightful. My point was that people bothered, and are doing more elaborate things with them.
Bouncybill

gotica wrote :
what does it metter what pepole use for a picture mate i dont heve one and i dont now haw 2 create one but i dont care what other pepole put for a picture if thats what make them good sow ho am i to say somthing 2 thet :D

you need to understand the history of this website. Go to the old forum section, read them ALL, and report back in a few weeks. Happy reading!

gotica

cant u explain way mate :? i am not in history class u now i think pepole shold do what they want if they dont hort sombudy else what does history of the website got to do with thet? :?:

Bouncybill

The posts and posters on this site are quite an irreverent bunch with (mostly) a nice irreverent sense of humour. To fully understand the nature and context of this thread you would need an understanding of how people's avatars have become ever more complex expressions of themselves. Your points are valid - that it doesn't matter what avatars people have and that they are not hurting anyone by having whatever image by their name that they like, but the thread was referring to the said increase in complexity and perceived meaning of aforementioned posters avatars. It's become an embellishment that adds a little spice to the site. Or not, as per viewpoint. That was the question. :D

If you want to join the fun, go to your profile, find the avatar section and upload the amusing image of your choice.

Esoterica2000-III

Quiet Please - Class in Session - Avatar 101
nuffin

roque 78 2 peolple walking agaisnt grafitti wall background........that was funny can i be dismissed??

phatpat

I changed my avatar to something less colourful, just for you.... :p not.
Esoterica2000-III

nuffin wrote :
roque 78 2 peolple walking agaisnt grafitti wall background........that was funny can i be dismissed??

You may, and don't forget to VOTE !

SamuraiJack

phatpat wrote :

I told you. I like out of control. But it makes me wonder if australiens have more time on their hands or what.

suspiria

SamuraiJack wrote :
I told you. I like out of control. But it makes me wonder if australiens have more time on their hands or what.

there is a big difference between time wasting and not having image editing skills dude...
suspiria

SamuraiJack wrote :
suspiria wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :
I've noticed that people's avatars are getting truly out of control. Not that I mind so much, but they are much more colourful, animated, than ever before.

Has anyone else noticed?

maybe that has to do with the fact that avatar restrictions here have been softened allowing larger file sizes and dimensions... see dude, if you yourself THOUGHT a little more this thread wouldn't exist...

As usual, you're retarded. OBVIOUSLY the avatar limits have been extended. I mean, no fucking shit. That might be why they are bigger. Fuck. Amazing. Truly insightful. My point was that people bothered, and are doing more elaborate things with them.

so whats your point then?!?! sheesh... people would have been doing what they're doing now if they were previously able to...

retarded thread of the month = THIS

SamuraiJack

You're a spastic. What did I say? Has anyone else noticed? Discuss.

You get the prize for most retarded response EVER.

ctrlshift

fight fight fight

suspiria

as always, me = no idea.. i'll just sit here quietly then...

avatars are not just bigger re their dimensions.. the system now allows larger file sizes meaning MUCH more can be put into an avatar such as what Barbarian has been doing...

sorry if my simplistic nature considers this a retarded thread.. its my opinion and if you dont like it you can get the fuck out... i know you're 7.. but you'll be one 7 year old no home walking the dog mother fucker...

SamuraiJack

You're still pissed because I called your wife a fucking bigfoot aren't you?

suspiria

my name aint Gus and i don't burn down backyards dude... UPDATE, Raw is available on DVD, Delirious is still MIA...

now, what the hell was this thead about?

Barbarian

suspiria wrote :
now, what the hell was this thead about?

some of the kids were scared that their heads were being played with by the Big fella, in between episodes of threat matrix and the news....
p.s. im stumped suspiria, wot is it, a chockie, dog doo, or wot?

dissectional

lol

Esoterica2000-III

I agree wit Dissect on this one.

Druid Of Psy

ctrlshift wrote :
fight fight fight

:lol: hahaha :lol:

phatpat

SamuraiJack wrote :
phatpat wrote :

my less colourful avatar took more time to make than my more colourful avatar.

kathmandu

phatpat wrote :
my less colourful avatar took more time to make than my more colourful avatar.

it shows

psylight

aNTAcid wrote :
....Simply somes up a really happy time in my life...

Yeah I like yours especially - the colours, it's a bit abstract, a bit real.... and there's a connection there with history, it means somthing to you.

I too would like an avatar that represented a happy time in my life. So when that time comes, I'll put one up ;)
83 posts Page 3 of 4