We need more doofs in the byron area

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
anneke311

We deffinatley need more doofs in the byron area. :)
NunyaB

anneke311 wrote :

:lol: they tried that ...it doesn't work. But maybe more gay beats. Bound to get a much better turn out. Most of Byron is owned by gays so I'm sure it would have a much brighter future. I don't think either there would be so much fighting about the use of National Parks. As long as peoples blow rags (tissues are not littered everywhere) not all are into swallowing.
FRACAS

NunyaB wrote :
anneke311 wrote :

:lol: they tried that ...it doesn't work. But maybe more gay beats. Bound to get a much better turn out. Most of Byron is owned by gays so I'm sure it would have a much brighter future. I don't think either there would be so much fighting about the use of National Parks. As long as peoples blow rags (tissues are not littered everywhere) not all are into swallowing.

Marsoups

:lol:

byron's scene has been done and dusted.... sorry mate....... your about 10 years too late.

will have to look further afield.
kayhat

NunyaB wrote :
anneke311 wrote :

:roll:
5 posts Page 1 of 1