Doof OH&S

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
44 posts Page 2 of 2
mrbadgerman

kayhat wrote :

Bite your tongue, you don't know shit from a hole in the ground. You're flaming yourself, you goose. Do you realise this?

NO ONE IS SPEAKING TO YOU OR IS EVER SPEAKING TO YOU BECAUSE WE CAN'T SPEAK TROLL!!!
kayhat

mrbadgerman wrote :
kayhat wrote :

Bite your tongue, you don't know shit from a hole in the ground. You're flaming yourself, you goose. Do you realise this?

NO ONE IS SPEAKING TO YOU OR IS EVER SPEAKING TO YOU BECAUSE WE CAN'T SPEAK TROLL!!!

You sure can scream like a bitch though! 8)
Pete_Paranoid

kayhat, please don't worry about fat boy here, considering everyone here now knows what a crap DJ he is, and he's already offended anyone of importance here (including the forum moderators), his career is dead in the water here, my best advice to him is to fuck off, and move on!
kayhat

Worry?

I think it's hilarious! :mrgreen:
2nd17th

mrbadgerman

Nah once again i'll withdraw my comment and not bother arguing with people less mature than 13 year olds. You all care that much about the words from a child, i'm 18 mate i can outlast you, you'll be rotting in the ground before i fuck off
Pete_Paranoid

kayhat wrote :
Worry?

Mate, it goes a lot further than that, a lot of us that actually care for him, like myself, and not his suck hard friends, stuck our necks out for him and put our reputations on the line, and he blew us off mercilessly. He's one of those kind of people that are so stupid they should shut their mouths except to stick food in their little greedy gob!
kayhat

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
kayhat wrote :
Worry?

Mate, it goes a lot further than that, a lot of us that actually care for him, like myself, and not his suck hard friends, stuck our necks out for him and put our reputations on the line, and he blew us off mercilessly. He's one of those kind of people that are so stupid they should shut their mouths except to stick food in their little greedy gob!

I don't find that very hard to believe. I've heard the way he's talked to me before, head so far up his ass it's unbelievable. A lot of these young motherfuckas have no real respect for old school outdoor stalwarts.

mrbadgerman wrote :
Nah once again i'll withdraw my comment and not bother arguing with people less mature than 13 year olds. You all care that much about the words from a child, i'm 18 mate i can outlast you, you'll be rotting in the ground before i fuck off

Not if you're not aware of OH&S issues at doofs :lol:

Most of my 18 year old mates know way better then to have an attitude like that.
Pete_Paranoid

susan wrote :
don't forget to heckle merclessly if it's not the psytrance you like and it's hurting your head..

Listen to this woman, she saved my life once.
kayhat

I think that advice could spell a potential OH&S hazard, no doubt.

I hate people who have their own opinions on the tunes I play and regard them as shit and then start heckling.

It makes me want to chuck a record at their head.
susan

well then excuse me please mate
while pete and i have a joke for old times sake....
cheers pete... see you out there :bounce:
psywise

kayhat wrote :

I hate people who have their own opinions on the tunes I play and regard them as shit and then start heckling.

Play better music then :P
susan

hey :idea: there's an idea :wink:
kayhat

psywise wrote :
kayhat wrote :

Play better music then :P

"better"?

Maybe worse?
Pete_Paranoid

Post updated.
Pete_Paranoid

Post updated.
mrbadgerman

Y bump this further up? It's senseless crap and you know it. I don't care anymore and you shouldn't either, if you want to continue being a dick randomly on the internet, leave me out of it. Remember last time? you canceled all your parties and had a little hissie fit, lets no travel that road again.
Pete_Paranoid

mrbadgerman wrote :
Y bump this further up? It's senseless crap and you know it. I don't care anymore and you shouldn't either, if you want to continue being a dick randomly on the internet, leave me out of it. Remember last time? you canceled all your parties and had a little hissie fit, lets no travel that road again.

Actually I posted this after one of my friends was seriously bashed, and a acquaintance killed at a psytrance party, and this is my way of taking responsibility for what happened.

As for the cancellations...

I "boycotted" one event after the promoter themselves admitted it was "stupid" behaviour, I asked the promoter to do another event and they never got back to me.

I cancelled another event as it was physically impossible to do the event as they asked, let alone safely. The promoter and I discussed this privately later and came to an understanding and a agreement.

I didn't come to your event because you didn't ask me before putting my name on the lineup, I have another job and you need to book the event, this is stated in my profile and is common courtesy.

No one is forcing you to read this thread, so if you don't like what is written in this thread then don't read it.
brainstorma

kayhat wrote :

im inclined to agree with you here

but it is the promotor that you should heckle not the dj

as it was the promotor that put to much full on in the morning when alll i want is some freakn prog darn you

no full on after 10am or i'll piss on the genny

lmao
44 posts Page 2 of 2