A rough version, feel free to modify.

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
deXtrous

Don't dog the doof cause you'll miss your chance to party in the bush. I wish you all could come but if you don't have fun in your filth.

If you do you'll scream when you discover yourself amongst the trees in the middle of nowhere being chased by a hippie on DMT.

But don't worry

Pitch a tent and start a fire, do what you like just dont die or wander, cause there'll be no cops to save your ass from the criminals who are just drug users.

And when your night hits its peak hopefully you'll wake up to the slaves they call free. You'll realise its you and you wont be happy.

Although once an epiphiny is reached you'll relax and stare at the trees and see inside yourself that you are free. You'll see love and vibrate on a new frequency.

The truth is a doof is more than a party it's a celebration of consciousness and a communion of peace.
venatrix

deXtrous wrote :
Don't dog the doof cause you'll miss your chance to party in the bush. I wish you all could come but if you don't have fun in your filth.

If you do you'll scream when you discover yourself amongst the trees in the middle of nowhere being chased by a hippie on DMT.

But don't worry

Pitch a tent and start a fire, do what you like just dont die or wander, cause there'll be no cops to save your ass from the criminals who are just drug users.

And when your night hits its peak hopefully you'll wake up to the slaves they call free. You'll realise its you and you wont be happy.

Although once an epiphiny is reached you'll relax and stare at the trees and see inside yourself that you are free. You'll see love and vibrate on a new frequency.

The truth is a doof is more than a party it's a celebration of consciousness and a communion of peace.

What the fuck dude.
ionized

It's a poem Venatrix, it's not meant to contain correct punctuation.
venatrix

ionized wrote :

Shut the sweet fuck up you walking conspiracy theory with an inferiority complex on the 2-way.

If that is indeed a 'poem', I repeat my original question.
ionized

Lol @ teh witti insultz.

Now don't be all a hatin' just because someone has decided to use this forum something creative.
venatrix

ionized wrote :
Lol @ teh witti insultz.

Yes that's right cocksucker, I'm hilariously witty and you are monumentally shitty.
deXtrous

See you all at monster mash
Marsoups

venatrix wrote :
ionized wrote :
Lol @ teh witti insultz.

Yes that's right cocksucker, I'm hilariously witty and you are monumentally shitty.

tract

ionized wrote :

Go and be fat somewhere else.

brainstorma

ionized dont you mean to use this one

ionized

Hey, don't look at me. I was just standing up for poetry.
brainstorma

its ok i was having a forum malfunction i meant marsoups
Marsoups

That works as well :lol:
13 posts Page 1 of 1