Sydney Scenster caught sneaking into parties&refusing to pay

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
55 posts Page 2 of 3
ozzy

:angry:
Last edited by ozzy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorma

ozzy wrote :
Pull your finger out Mike Jay.

why am i not sprised the old qeen cased a scean

there s one way to really get him
mention how old he really is

time for tired old queens to retire me think
venatrix

brainstorma wrote :

:shock:

um yeah Blair, throw a homophobic slur in. that'll fix him......

seriously, what the fuck dude?
tract

brainstorma wrote :
ozzy wrote :

This is an English speaklng forum.
ozzy

:alien:
Last edited by ozzy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
brainstorma

venatrix wrote :
brainstorma wrote :

:shock:

um yeah Blair, throw a homophobic slur in. that'll fix him......

seriously, what the fuck dude?

please explain what is homophobic about my comment

mike jay is a tired old drama queen
and i have seen him throuh his fare share of tanties over the years
brainstorma

tract wrote :
This is an English speaklng forum.

is that the best you can do

dan you have lost yor edge

have a nice day
venatrix

brainstorma wrote :

Calling someone a queen is not the same as calling someone a drama queen.

Is that simple enough for you?
tract

brainstorma wrote :
is that the best you can do

dan you have lost yor edge

have a nice day

Sorry, no, it really will have to be in English...
brainstorma

venatrix wrote :
brainstorma wrote :

Calling someone a queen is not the same as calling someone a drama queen.

Is that simple enough for you?

calling some one a queen is a insult not a homophobic slur

also you have to be homophobic to actualy make a slur about some one who is gay and im pretty sure i would be one of the last to become homophobic

so you can get of your soap box of richusness as you are no saint amungst us sinners amelia
FRACAS

brainstorma wrote :
.............also you have to be homophobic to actualy make a slur about some one who is gay and im pretty sure i would be one of the last to become homophobic

I agree ....Brainstorma usually has a severe lack of pants, and IMHO has been known to look great in a short dress.. Homophobic is a fairly shocking description..
BaRrY AnThOnY

FRACAS wrote :
brainstorma wrote :
.............also you have to be homophobic to actualy make a slur about some one who is gay and im pretty sure i would be one of the last to become homophobic

I agree ....Brainstorma usually has a severe lack of pants, and IMHO has been known to look great in a short dress.. Homophobic is a fairly shocking description..

Thats like pulling up one African American
for calling another African American Nigger
and trying to explain how its racially incorrect to do so.. :shock:

BANG, HEAD SHOT
herbsandspices

venatrix

BaRrY AnThOnY wrote :

BANG, HEAD SHOT

So you're saying that if I have, say, had sex with women, but write a letter to LOTL complaining that the feminazi bull dyke lezzos have taken over and there aren't any lipstick lesbians left it's ok because I like tits?

God you people really are indescribably stupid. Learn to fucking read and write. Is it really asking that much?
skylines

speekeesy wrote :
skylines wrote :

Wish it was me...........

I agree- life is difficult when you are, as you are, far superior. I disagree though with your apprasial of this thread.
I think it has served its purpose well. The 'author' has spoken up against an unfairness, perceived or otherwise.
He has received lighthearted support, and perhaps monetary amends, from those who know him,
and therefore know what he has put in and what he has yet to share. All valuable in my opinion.
:atom:

settle precious. :lol:
My comment was not serious and was making a bit of light humor to a situation that is all too much one sided. For a start. Isn't using a forum a bit piss weak? Second, is said author a saint? I think you will find the answer is that many people would decline to comment. It is rather scene (ish)

But what it does show is bad organization. For a start a promoter needs to lay the ground rules for a start to door staff. There be a way of immediate contact to the promoter or 2IC to sort any problems at door. Issue should be dealt with on spot. Rather then having it perpetuate to this. Dude who didn't pay - goes on a lot and frankly what can people expect?

Here is a good scam. Promoter gives industry tickets to contracted out Stage (manager). Dude is supposed to give these tickets to the DJ's and those in running the stage. Come event DJ's rock up at door saying my ticket is on the door. (there are no tickets on door) So door man goes to a lot of trouble to get the stage manager to the gate. What's the excuse? Stage Manager goes nearly into tears saying he lost the tickets or had them stolen. He was too scared to tell promoter at the time in fear promoter would not believe him and cancel contract. So promoter has no choice on the night then to let those playing and associated to running stage in. Chances are promoter sold tickets on black market Bottom line is it was the promoters fault in the first place. SO WAS THIS.
brainstorma

venatrix wrote :
BaRrY AnThOnY wrote :

BANG, HEAD SHOT

So you're saying that if I have, say, had sex with women, but write a letter to LOTL complaining that the feminazi bull dyke lezzos have taken over and there aren't any lipstick lesbians left it's ok because I like tits?

God you people really are indescribably stupid. Learn to fucking read and write. Is it really asking that much?

you have still not explained what you feel makes my calling mie jay a queen homophobic

you just cant stand it wen people question you motives can you amilia
you have to be soap box queen for the pure intention of starting arguments then wonder why peple get pissed off with you and question you and your motives

if i was to call all doofers stinky dirty drug addics who have no respect for the nature that polute with there bush paties would you call me names as well and try to belittle me as you are doing now because you think you are right above every one else

there is that better now that im giving you a inteligent debate
do you feel better now
skylines

ozzy wrote :
Still haven't been sorted or contacted.
I always paid top dollar for your designs.
Even copped shit online when i was late to pay.
If you want free entry,just ask .

(there,the mob finally have something.)

how about a look into your closet?
http://www.shop4it.biz/s~q-drama_queen.aspx
venatrix

brainstorma wrote :
you have still not explained what you feel makes my calling mie jay a queen homophobic

you just cant stand it wen people question you motives can you amilia
you have to be soap box queen for the pure intention of starting arguments then wonder why peple get pissed off with you and question you and your motives

if i was to call all doofers stinky dirty drug addics who have no respect for the nature that polute with there bush paties would you call me names as well and try to belittle me as you are doing now because you think you are right above every one else

there is that better now that im giving you a inteligent debate
do you feel better now

Bleh, you don't like me. Somewhere along the line you got a big angry bee in your bonnet about me and it's been buzzing around ever since. I don't know why, and definitely don't care why. I'm absolutely thrilled that you're on the other side of the planet and I hope you fucking stay there because you are possibly the most relentlessly irritating person myself and pretty much everyone else has ever encountered. You have no understanding of the concept of personal space coupled with a bad case of octopus hands and are deaf to the words "please Blair, don't, please step away, please leave me alone, go away" etc etc etc.

This is not an intelligent debate because you are not intelligent. Not in the slightest. This is evidenced by you not understanding how calling a male a queen could be construed as more than a simple insult even after it has been explained. This thread was actually going pretty well until you turned up.

So let's just get back to the matter at hand...

Mike Jay... for the lulz :killah:
tract

Let's foreground the original intention of this thread which was to address the actions and behaviour of Mike Jay, an individual of some considerable means who was recently caught red-handed 'sneaking' into an event. This behaviour in itself is damming, but when viewed in the light of his consequent actions of evasion that attempt to avoid redressing the monies owed, is best described as duplicitous.
brainstorma

venatrix wrote :
I'm absolutely thrilled that you're on the other side of the planet and I hope you fucking stay there because you are possibly the most relentlessly irritating person myself and pretty much everyone else has ever encountered. You have no understanding of the concept of personal space coupled with a bad case of octopus hands and are deaf to the words "please Blair, don't, please step away, please leave me alone, go away" etc etc etc.

so now that you are losign the debae and feel threatened by being directly chalenged you now feel the need to slander me as a means t make yourself feel better

and its pretty hard for some one to have a come back to words lek you have posted

so how about this

provide a date and a locaon that this so called offence to your persoanl space occored
and also wittnesses to this

as other than that time when i picked you up in my car to take you to hellfire many moons ago i have never been in your company with out others being pressent

untill then you are just beign vexashus and bitter that someone s showing you up for being the person you are

tank god i am currenty living on the oppost side of the world and havent had to put up with you or your lies or had to look at your face for the past 15 months

you want to know wht i got a bee in my bonnet as you put it

because after watching your antics on thsi forum i could no longer see the friend that i had once known and shared both mine and your ups and downs with as we both struggled through our own personal demons instead i saw a person that relished in the sufering of others and would go out of there way to hurt people

you can call me homophobic if you wish for my comments about mike jay but how does my treatment of him differ from the way you are now treating me
because you are trying to use words to belttle me and to bully me to make me feel less of a human

take a long hard think about this amilia
venatrix

I'm very sorry that you lack the comprehension and language skills to understand anything that I have written in this thread. Sadly there is nothing I can do to address this deficiency.
ozzy

:bounce:
Last edited by ozzy on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peril

ozzy wrote :
tract wrote :
Let's foreground the original intention of this thread which was to address the actions and behaviour of Mike Jay, an individual of some considerable means who was recently caught red-handed 'sneaking' into an event. This behaviour in itself is damming, but when viewed in the light of his consequent actions of evasion that attempt to avoid redressing the monies owed, is best described as duplicitous.

Thank you.

Shit in his shoes.
BaRrY AnThOnY

venatrix wrote :

What the Fukk are you on woman?
That is nothing like what i wrote..
However, your last comment sums you up pretty well regarding this conversation
skylines

Barry ist auf einer Rolle. Es zeigt einen deutschen Stammbaum. Was für ein unterhaltsames Faden Außenseiter.
55 posts Page 2 of 3