Looking for authors for doof anthology

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
38 posts Page 2 of 2
Satori

venatrix wrote :
That is something which as 12 year old would do.

Huh?
venatrix

Forgive me, I inadvertently typed an 's' where it should not have been.
acid_reign

[/quote]

Also something that a juvenile would do is claim that they are really very good at grammar but they just use the internets for fun and it's not serious so why bother writing properly?

Anyway it's all academic really because you are a tedious pest who lacks the ability to adapt.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:1

This is fukin hilarious
venatrix

Laugh your hearts out :D Don't let the fact that the 'a' key sits right next to the 's' key get in the way of a jolly good rofl :wave:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

susan wrote :

jesus mate, as a life long fan... that's one of the best i've ever seen. X

There's plenty more where that came from :D

itchytriggerniggerfingers

synthz

venatrix wrote :
Also something that a juvenile would do is claim that they are really very good at grammar but they just use the internets for fun and it's not serious so why bother writing properly?

:|

In the same sentence in which you attack someones use of grammar, you totally fail to demonstrate the proper use of it.
kayhat

synthz wrote :
venatrix wrote :

:|

In the same sentence in which you attack someones use of grammar, you totally fail to demonstrate the proper use of it.

COMMAS OR GTFO! :lol:

It's a mammoth of a compound sentence.
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
venatrix wrote :
Also something that a juvenile would do is claim that they are 'really very good at grammar but they just use the internets for fun and it's not serious so why bother writing properly?'

COMMAS OR GTFO! :lol:

It's a mammoth of a compound sentence.

Do you mean inverted commas? They're like commas, only...
kayhat

No. I meant commas. Upside-down inverted ones.

Perhaps you could place them in the places you think they're needed in your previous sentence, and I can mark you out of ten for it.

You really need to get up with your grammar game, Venatrix, I don't think you've representing yourself well on the internet lately. It really matters. I know how much you REALLY, REALLY LOVE grammar. Grammar on a rainbow.
venatrix

No, it's more that I hate primitive illiterates.

So how's the anthology going? Are the contributions flowing?
Satori

Pathetic.
kayhat

venatrix wrote :
No, it's more that I hate primitive illiterates.

So how's the anthology going? Are the contributions flowing?

So you hate animals and babies now, huh? Figures, I always spotted you to be a bit like that. You attacked me derisively before by saying, quote, "That is something a 12 year old would do.", theoretically showing that you think 12 year olds are illiterate primates perhaps? Or was it just a schoolyard insult made by a churlish brat? I reckon a little from column A, A little from column B.

Yes, actually, I am doing well with my project. ^_^

I'm going to be granted a chance to showcase my idea before a reading and writing festival, and I gathered submissions at the emerging writers festival. I'm going to be fully funded for this project, as a result of gaining high distinctions in my higher education this semester, and submitting a kick-ass application. Thanks for giving me the chance to brag about that. :P

Not bad for a primative illiterate, huh?

How's your life?

All I can see that you do is abuse other people and try to come off as intelligent on this forum. I'm sure that means you're a pretty pathetic and uninspired individual, but of course we all don't understand what a genius and prodigy a burnt-out old hag like you can be, of course, because why should you show and prove this to us? We should all just automatically know you're amazing because of your scintillating prose. ^_^

Sorry, dear, but it's all wins for me, and you're just making yourself look even worse by trying to take apart my creative ideas because you're jealous, resentful and bitter. You can't chop me down with your pathetic bullshit.

Now, Get The Fuck Out of my thread, you troll. Even Snooki and Paris Hilton kick yo' old stankin' ass, ha.

(Btw, I left some spelling mistakes and grammar errors for you to correct, cause I know it irks you so. Thanks for the proof- reading in advance, and I can't wait to see your reply, content in the knowledge that you're paying so much attention to me ;) )
38 posts Page 2 of 2