The Girls (& Guys) of Psytrance

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
reik

I'm hoping this thread will help rekindle Australiens...

treedreamer

all this shows is the usual 'value' placed on women being hot. more male gaze crap. more females being sexed up cause that is what they know will get them attention and value within another level of society but hiding under the guise of 'oh, but i'm just expressing myself'. makes me wanna go out and buy a burqua (sp?) - fully covered myself up a few times - just eyes showing and actually, it did seem to cause discomfort for others and social isolation. but i felt great. oddly liberated. weird huh? there is something wrong when in a dustbowl, a women still strips down to her fantasy stripper get-up. prob took hours to get ready. yawn. princess crap extends even to alternative girls - ever noticed that some of the most quirky looking people are up themselves. again, weird. at least the dj is something worthy, although smoking. if people knew what would happen later in life cause of smoking...smokers look desperate and sad. but, that's just my opinion.
brainstorma

and yet you chose not to make an objection of the 2 photos of men that they are opjectifying men as sexual objects for women to look at

double standards there me thinks treedreamer
venatrix

brainstorma wrote :
and yet you chose not to make an objection of the 2 photos of men that they are opjectifying men as sexual objects for women to look at

A couple of mong-faced bogans in shirts and long pants fall a touch short of
'opjectifying men as sexual objects for women to look at'.

To clear things up, perhaps you would like to compare the above photos to one like, say, this

tract

brainstorma wrote :

Every time you take a shit in public Blair, you end up pissing on your own balls.
herbsandspices

Monday 11 April 2011

French beekeepers to protest against ‘no veils in workplace’ law

Beekeepers across France are organising an official protest against a new law which prevents people from wearing face-covering veils in public and at work.

Since the law came into force many beekeepers have been left without the protection upon which they rely, leading to many horrific sting-related injuries.

As one beekeeper told us through an interpreter, “The veil is an essential part of who I am.”

“Just because you don’t feel comfortable around someone with a significant amount of material covering their face is no reason to ban it.”

“Beekeepers have worn veils for generations. It’s part of our culture, and we won’t stand for this ban.”

A large number of Muslim women are supporting the beekeepers in their protest, insisting they too should be able to wear a face-covering veil in public.

A spokesman for the Muslim Womens Association of France told us, “You know the French, they’ll take one look at the faces of our women and start to masturbate immediately – I guarantee it.”

“The veil isn’t about using medieval practises to oppress our women, it’s about all the perverts out there that would knock one out at the first sight of a Muslim woman’s nose.”

“We’re doing it to protect them. Yes, really.”

SYNeR

Fuck it's always so incredibly delusional when western feminists say the burqa is somehow liberating.
I don't know about you, but I don't find the constraints (in the form of threats) burqa-wearing women
are placed under to be 'liberating' in the slightest, even in Western countries to varying degrees.
SYNeR

treedreamer wrote :
if people knew what would happen later in life cause of smoking...smokers look desperate and sad. but, that's just my opinion.

And non-smokers are whiney, self-righteous arseholes. But that's just my opinion.
Nightmosphere

I like it when doofa girls walk around in g-banga's like they do at 303 Arts Festival
forcastfascistfuture

As if people don't know what's going to happen when you smoke. Everyone knows this, they just don't care. That's why smoking is cool.
flurohero

i hope this bloke isn't one of those hippies that goes on horribly insistently about smoking at you for an hour ,then comes back later using a similar amount and style of doledrums trying to scab one of the afformention castigated forbidden articles?because that does seem to happen does it not?
Squizz

I agree with Treedreamer.. and if I was the chick on the right, I'd put some pants on.. her bod ain't as hot as I think she thinks she is! I would hate to go to Burning Man or a similar festival.. it always looks like it is full of slutty wankers (male and female).. so much more about the ego than anything else.
venatrix

Yeah fully, that chick on the right is ugly as.
Last edited by venatrix on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peril

Wait,

My right or yours?
14 posts Page 1 of 1