Whats happened to australiens.

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
58 posts Page 2 of 3
ALEXUP

bwahahahahahahahaha

This thread just answered your question Trav
bio[diversity]

Yes, i agree,

a sad state of affairs......
:samurai:
herbsandspices

Yeah but if folks stopped the whinging and started posting stuff that they like, want to know about, have done, have read then it wouldn't be so bad now would it?
venatrix

herbsandspices wrote :
Yeah but if folks stopped the whinging and started posting stuff that they like, want to know about, have done, have read then it wouldn't be so bad now would it?

Nailed it.
FeralBrown

herbsandspices wrote :

People do that. The issue is the automated responses. I guess folk have just realised it's a bit of a "fooled-me-twice-shame-on-me" type scenario when they start expecting a varied outcome.
Hylomorphism

Substance, a large part of the answer you already know; all the Newcastle Psytrance crew and their friends abroad bailed and use Myspace and probably Facebook to instead. It seemed like a mass exodus of many members that were enjoyable to converse with on this forum. Why don't the NPC return and then we can resurrect this joint.

Gappeq- King Rat

venatrix

Hylomorphism wrote :
Substance, a large part of the answer you already know; all the Newcastle Psytrance crew and their friends abroad bailed and use Myspace and probably Facebook to instead. It seemed like a mass exodus of many members that were enjoyable to converse with on this forum. Why don't the NPC return and then we can resurrect this joint.

Do you think the religious posts might have had something to do with it Wade?
russtee

venatrix wrote :
...not enough apostrophes (or too many)

fuck i still cant work this one out
Hylomorphism

venatrix wrote :
. This forum was floundering and almost defunct before the Roman Catholic posts surfaced, which didn't properly commence until the beginning of 2010.

In conversation with several of the NPC guys at doofs they told me that they use Myspace instead of here. It's not my fault. There were Christian posts on here by others in years passed and there was no exodus then.
mrbadgerman

Hylomorphism wrote :
venatrix wrote :
. This forum was floundering and almost defunct before the Roman Catholic posts surfaced, which didn't properly commence until the beginning of 2010.

In conversation with several of the NPC guys at doofs they told me that they use Myspace instead of here. It's not my fault. There were Christian posts on here by others in years passed and there was no exodus then.

No one uses myspace. What is myspace?

Plus venatrix it was probably you more than the christian posts that made everyone leave here
tract

mrbadgerman wrote :
No one uses myspace. What is myspace?

Plus venatrix it was probably you more than the christian posts that made everyone leave here

You thought you would just sneak that last line in there as venatrix used your face as a toilet; you are such a vociferous, snivelling and whining little twerp it was all that could reasonably be done under the circumstances.

Thing is, the reduction in forums usage (this forum and the multitude of others) is attributable to facebook. It has nothing whatsoever to do with you wallowing like a crying little bitch in mouthfuls of e-shit time after time, or Benedict Dominic (The Order of the Unclean Pipe) and St Pious Fuckpiece posting delusional religious christ drivel in grossly offensive colours.
Psyfarmer

tract & venatrix.. Gross :vomit:
raptor

Alot of promoters stopped using the site cos they do illegal parties and brought attention to themselves and the site.. and they are paranoid about their events being watched and busted in the future.
Peril

The relative impunity was forsaken.

;)
herbsandspices

It's because Tim's mum hasn't been posting.
agestones

Holy potatoes! Some people on here are very rude to each other. :shock:

In my opinion this kind of bickering is definitely a contributing factor.
traveller

agestones wrote :

qft
itchytriggerniggerfingers

agestones wrote :

itchytriggerniggerfingers

herbsandspices wrote :
It's because Tim's mum hasn't been posting.

Only because Tim's mum is too busy rooting your dad :wink:

p.s. did you know your mum is my dad? That makes us brothers from a another mother :D
venatrix

Whats happened to australiens

This question has been answered time and time again.

Stop asking it.
WigMen Productions

russtee wrote :
venatrix wrote :
...not enough apostrophes (or too many)

fuck i still cant work this one out

i get it going both ways :D

as for the OP , OzTrance is where its at :P
agestones

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
agestones wrote :

Image[/quote

Well that's a great picture, thanks a lot. You sure told me.
Peril

...maybe just get up , eh?

;)
harmoniics

this thread makes me feel old. yeah i guess people just move on. i remember the good old days when the internet was more than just a bunch of high school kids having a pissing contest over how many pretend friends they had on facebook. hang on. maybe that's just me getting sucked into the whole popularity thing.. and i really hate facebook anyways. forums like this should be about meeting people that help you get inebriated, and great music that feeds your soul.

so kids... wear sunscreen, and don't suck on lollies they will rot your teeth. chew gum instead.

:thumb:
rollyz

I miss my commordore64.... oh no I don't, it still sitting under the bed like these past 20 years..... :mrgreen:
58 posts Page 2 of 3