Psytrance Or Goatrance

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Window

I'm a HUGE goan fan. Thx.
Nightmosphere

They're both fucking awesome in their own way.
kathmandu

there is no point in this discussion but someone once said, 'goa trance makes you cry, psytrance makes you go insane.'
ATREYU

or Darkpsy, or Forest Psy, or Shamanic Psy or Suomi, or Hitech, or Psycore, or PsyGlitch or PsyPop, or Psylectro, or Fullon Psy, Or Fullon Cheese Psy, or Prog Psy, or Psygressive.

The sub genres of "Psytrance" are so much more than Psy or Goa. :alien:
tract

ATREYU wrote :
or Darkpsy, or Forest Psy, or Shamanic Psy or Suomi, or Hitech, or Psycore, or PsyGlitch or PsyPop, or Psylectro, or Fullon Psy, Or Fullon Cheese Psy, or Prog Psy, or Psygressive.

The sub genres of "Psytrance" are so much more than Psy or Goa. :alien:

Yes, they are indeed :alien:

ps. PHAT PHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
dancella

Hum mmmerrr .,,,, don't care what it is called I just want the old 'big tree' days out of mullum.. where we always got lost on the way and then danced and danced.. it felt like we were a tribe because the music got us all dancing the same dance by dawn and had been taken on a musical journey... sick of DJ's thinking they are great when no one is on the dance floor,,,,.. is it a guy (ego) thing????... give me a 3 dayer that keeps me dancing for at least 10 hours every day and I'll remember it for ever... want Summer Dreaming 1997-8 again, the one in Vic on the lake... or at least a festival where making big bucks is not the intention but the good karmic result...
she's a real Goa... yeh!!!
wikke

hey all,
i'm a belgian dude who is comming to oz for a year and i looove goa trance.
here in belgium we have an awesome goa scene ( playing what we call " old school" like filteria, afgin, crossing minds, ... for exemple the suntrip record label is from belgium wich is pretty awesome for a small country :) ) our psytrance scene ( full on ) is a bit smaler thats about all i know about that scene cause imo that kind of music sucks donky balls not enough psychedellica :P.

now i was wondering if there a lot of goa party's in australie,preferable dark or old school 8)
uwe

hi there,
we at mushroom magazine in Germany think this is an interesting discussion you have here. if you have been around for 15,20 years then of course, there have been changes on the floor, in the scene, music-wise (naturally influenced by technological developments), everywhere...the early Antaris/VooV days will not return. if anyone here feels that he/she should want to express his/her views in the next Trancers Guide to the Galaxy regarding Australian Psy contact us.
uwe@mushroom-magazine.com
8 posts Page 1 of 1