trance creation

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
gotica

ok listen up my name is adir and i am from israel if some one want to talk about creating trance music e-mail me please to adir23@013.net.il (thanks)
and dont forget just injuy life bye :lol:

Bouncybill

Is there something in the water in israel which creates an affinity for psytrance? Or is it the peculiar geopolitical pressure of living in such a crucible of history and current strife that produces so many talented djs. Are they using the music to express the angst? I've always wondered.....

Barbarian

im up for it too, anyone who wants to contribute any ideas email me
magicape888@yahoo.com.au
send me sound files that you have recorded if you want - we can see how it goes from there! I will be getting into it in a week or so, just gotta finish my final essays at uni!
I expect to finish at least 4 trance songs by January / and 10 by March.
gotica

ye man we got somthing in the partys thet gives as alot of cretivity and the colture of trance in israel is very big and evolvet u know there is once a week a trance party in israel and there is alot of good things in this partys acid things man

virul3nt

Wow, I love this guy's way of speaking! The typos are so cool.. Like a new form of k-rad n3t4p34k, perhaps...

I'm currently trying my best to create some psy... It's so much freaking harder than I'd have thought! I've been making trip-hop and EBM music, just about to have an album brought out by a European label, but yeah...it's so different in production techniques. It's more about constantly keeping the energy up, whereas the music I've been making is all verse/chorus-style fully structured stuff...

I'd love to hear what you guys are producing. I'll have a surf around the forum and try and find some...

gotica

do u heve icq or somthing i can send u some of my music man ok :)

virul3nt

gotica wrote :
do u heve icq or somthing i can send u some of my music man ok :)

92860232 :D
7 posts Page 1 of 1