do u have any good stories from the last party u heve been

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
gotica

i love partys :dj: .and in israel there is alot of nature partys(trance music), here is a story from last week/ moksha prodction party i have been, 8) good djs like :, sesto sento , beat hakers, nikita, lish and more . we got there arley about 2am, we were 10 pepole :twisted: and the party as just bigan, after about 3 hours of digging and dancing, we have noticed thet mali (my friend dani girlfriend) is no were to be found ,after 1 hour of serching we have found mali ,about 6 km from the party on a very high tree, :thumb: i dont now haw did she climed up there, and she think she is a ferry(some movie hey pepole), :shock: my friend dani climed to get her down from the tree, after 3 hours talking and convincing her she is not a fucking ferry she and dani gat down from the tree we got back to the party and maly started 2 talk some sense at lest ,but we come back only to find out the police as get there and they traing to close the party :evil: it was my worst party hever mali is allright naw and we hope 2 go 2 a party this weekend ! :wink:
Nasha

Went to Rumble in the Jungle. Drove from Brisbane only to find out rangers had busted the party and it had moved. Managed to get new directions and it was fantastic! The music was awsome and everyone was so 'nashaed' it was unbelievable. Dancing till dawn with the sun coming out from behind the DJ over the lake was beautiful. Ah yes, made the mistake of telling a friend of mine that I thought this particular guy was cute.. next thing, he went up to talk to him and came back , grabbed me by the arm and dragged me across the ground like a sack of potatoes.. (didnt know why he did this till the next day!apparently to introduce us...) Was off my head enough to think my friend was going crazy on me.. ! (everyone probably thought the same about me! haha) managed to struggle and escaped.. Ah well, i might jus be the official basket case at future doofs... Great job on this one guys... wicked doof!

aNTAcid

last year we actually wrote reports about the parties we put on, haven't really had time this year, but here's a link to last years party reports
http://www.nta303.co.uk/summer03.html
gotica

thancks nice site reports and pictuere gallary :P can i send pictuers of partys in israel ? if the answer is yes man u can please tell me haw 2 send?
4 posts Page 1 of 1