New Server, Forum, and Private Messaging System!

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
50 posts Page 2 of 2
Esoterica2000-III

aDaMT wrote :

Also, as mentioned, options like 'bright fluro orange' & pink & yellow with fractal polka dots is all very nice to talk about, but in reality it's not suitable to look at when reading a lot of text, not to mention it would burn the eyeballs within minutes, if not seconds.... And would look... how can I say... ridiculous :)

Yes it was ridiculous, because I wasen't serious Mr T, it was a joke, :shock: But it would be funny if you did it for like a day or two and wait for all the whingers to bust out of the woodwork..
-=trashy=-

Roque78 wrote :
aDaMT wrote :

Also, as mentioned, options like 'bright fluro orange' & pink & yellow with fractal polka dots is all very nice to talk about, but in reality it's not suitable to look at when reading a lot of text, not to mention it would burn the eyeballs within minutes, if not seconds.... And would look... how can I say... ridiculous :)

Yes it was ridiculous, because I wasen't serious Mr T, it was a joke, :shock: But it would be funny if you did it for like a day or two and wait for all the whingers to bust out of the woodwork..

HAHAHA. CLASSIC. ;)

suspiria

if the forum colours are annoying you to the point of needing to whinge about 'em may i suggest you take a walk outside, stand in the sun's rays and soak them in... there, you're cured...

if that fails then the sand in your vagina has reached danger levels and your doctor should be called upon as a matter of urgency..
Meltdown
Site Admin

Roque78 wrote :

I figured you were joking Roque... the scary thing is, some people have requested it for real... :shock:

Cyberwlf

I gotta agree with those on the forum colours, it's a bitch for me anyhow to read, i *really* liked the old color scheme, infact one of the reasons i dislike the likes of oztrance is their colour scheme, it makes reading it for any extended period of time irritating/straining to do, where as i never had this problem with the previous colour scheme. Other than that looking good, but yeah, i'd like my PM's back, thanks! ;)

Cyberwlf

Okay I changed something in profile and it seems a little more readable / easier now ;) ...But! when i hit reply i get a plain white background with black text and no borders, it stands out more than a bunch of ravers sucking dummies and holding hug-me-elmos at a doof! :P

suspiria

no idea what you're doing Guy.. its all good at my end... perhaps the *L*S*D* aint worn off yet?

Cyberwlf

Maybe it's just browser compatibility issues, screenshots available on request if desired :)

telli

hooray for australiens! hooray for pig!

brainstorma

telli wrote :
hooray for australiens! hooray for pig!

i love you piggy

where did that pigy go

you can be my human love pig

Orphea

There is bugger all difference really in the colour scheme - unless i'm blind. The main forum bit used to be black, now it's grey... there used to be more puple/blue writing - now there is some purple & some yellow... um .. is there anything else really so different with the colour?????? whingersssss :!: :?:

oiiie & what's wrong with hug-me-elmos aye?????? :P

Dreamthief

Maybe the lighter grey could go on the left. a little more contrast wouldn't hurt.

Druid Of Psy

Yeah and the lines dividing the people could be bright purple instead of white....... i dont know it was only a suggestion.

SamuraiJack

Uh...yeah. But why has my avatar fucking changed?

SamuraiJack

It would also be good if the most recent posts went to the top.

suspiria

^^^ or offer it as a user preference...
bio[diversity]

-=trashy=- wrote :
aDaMT wrote :
so just do what ya have to do Adam, we do appreciate it x

what she said.

good work - keep it up.

thanks

Lil_Lost_Raver

:mrgreen: Ooooh velly nice me likey
and i does take a spizillion yrs to load anymore

noice !!!

pinkitty

My eyes must be weird or something because I find everything much easier to read than before. I think you have done a fantastic job Adam. It is so much more fun when you don't have to wait a million years to look at stuff.
Thanks.

~Wicked Angel~

^^ yep would have to agree! :D
gotica

i am new here but its the best site i heve saw yet thanks and keep it up

bio[diversity]

Hey Adam,

am i right in thinking that there is no more "Todays Active Posts" section anymore??

I liked that bit because it gave me the options of seeing more threads than the "Posts since last visit" link.

And one more observation, if i may, is that the way the target ends up at the top of the thread page, rather than at the latest post that you've just clicked on, means you have to read everyones dribble again :D

gee i love the faster server though, thanks.

and the new emoticons :bounce: :flash: :thumb: :drink: :wave:

Fiba Optix

bio[diversity] wrote :
Hey Adam,

am i right in thinking that there is no more "Todays Active Posts" section anymore??

I liked that bit because it gave me the options of seeing more threads than the "Posts since last visit" link.

Me too, good suggestion Bio :)

Cheers
Fiba

bio[diversity]

Does that mean, tim, that you second my motion?

do we have quorum on the forum? :D :roll: :)

Stikman

I think the most amazing additon to australiens
in recent times is Suspiria's avatar...you never cease
to amaze me.oh my gawd!!!!!
50 posts Page 2 of 2