General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
BaRrY AnThOnY

Just a quick question to you all about what to do about this New directions number.
Should i get rid of it or leave it as is?
Promoters dont seem to be using it on their info pages or flyers so im thinking of saving the $ and just getting rid of it.
jaimz

BaRrY AnThOnY wrote :
Just a quick question to you all about what to do about this New directions number.
Should i get rid of it or leave it as is?
Promoters dont seem to be using it on their info pages or flyers so im thinking of saving the $ and just getting rid of it.

I didn't even know it was available.

Does the 1900 963 300 still work?

What's the 9294 6814 number? Is it someone's home number re-routed, or is it a proper infoline?
BaRrY AnThOnY

The 1900 number is still there but with a message giving the new number to call for directions.
The 9294 number is a virtual information number only.
Local call costs apply

(more from mobile phones)

Isildur

Hey Barry,
The way I see it, this is better than the old 1900# as it costs the punters a bit less. Which leads me to my next question.... does this line cost you any more than the old one mate?

I know that if we were still doing parties we would definately use it. But there won't be any more Speaka Hugger parties for a while.

Are the other promoters aware that the 1900 was replaced? I remember that when the number was given up (per say) I thought that was going to be it, I wasn't actually aware that you'd continued the infoline in another manner.

I'd being asking Tom, Lui, Guy and the Newy Crew to see if they would be interested.

Whoops, meant this to be a short couple of liner... Oh well. See ya all at Talamasca!! Yay!

Gub.

/edit: speelllinggggg.

Marsoups

Isildur wrote :
I know that if we were still doing parties we would definately use it. But there won't be any more Speaka Hugger parties for a while.

Why? What's happened to speaka hugger parties ? :(

b.l.u.r.

earthguy wrote :
Isildur wrote :

Why? What's happened to speaka hugger parties ? :(

See: http://www.oztrance.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11742

susan

Isildur wrote :
I know that if we were still doing parties we would definately use it. But there won't be any more Speaka Hugger parties for a while....

Let's just wait and see, there's plenty of us not going overseas .... :twisted:
BaRrY AnThOnY

Here are the posts from the old forum
Topic - 1900963300
http://www.australiens.net/forum/archiv ... 3730#35727
Topic - New Doof # (02) 9294 6814
http://www.australiens.net/forum/archiv ... 3783#36344

A few people have used it in the past including Karen for Hyperborea (i think)

The 1900 number was free to use but it cost (a shit load)to the people calling it.
The new number costs me $6p/m
---
The 1900 number is still online with a short message telling the caller of the new directions number..

solconnection

Hey barry, we are hoping to use the number for an upcomming party. Wasnt aware it had changed :) if you do decide to keep it going that would be great

good to see you at earthdance

have a nice day
Dan

Sushi Mel

I wasn't aware that the 1900 numbers that were used by previous parties were all one and the same! If I'd realised that were the case I would have saved the number in my mobile.. but obviously a local/landline number would be heaps better! If Baz doesn't mind the $6 p/month I'm sure that keeping it would be well appreciated now that it has been brought to our attention, and other promoters know it is available/the best thing to use!

Thanks Baz :DDD We all luv ya :P
10 posts Page 1 of 1