teh wisdom of cyberwolf

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
37 posts Page 1 of 2
PlayaH8r

hi cyberwolf pls tell us about the days of glory of sydney psytrance as a bedtime story. i have my water bottle planted firmly between my legs and a nice cup of coco so the stage is all yours. please dont touch me in the bathing suit area daddy says only my uncle can touch me there.

ps i have made this a new thread so psyop can be happy and anyone going to fractal forest can be happy....

SamuraiJack

Hey, cyberwlf may be a fuckwit, but his parties are usually flawless.

I've never been to one of his that has sucked (I am talking outdoor, not indoor), and whatever complaints you may have against him personally, his parties are good.

PlayaH8r

i dont have anything against cyberwolf! i went to one of his parties once, the one where ozy played. great stuff! what happened to his parties? i'd like to see another one, we need a fresh breath of air it seems all the outdoors parties have the same djs playing who really rock it but it would be good to see maybe an international or an interstate dj who we havent seen before! but this is about the days of old. you probably wouldnt know anything about them samirujack because you still listen to astral prjoection lol!

SamuraiJack

Astral Projection No. 1!

Come on. Try and tell me you don't rock out to Dancing Galaxy.

I still can't believe that people can't see how fucking great an Astral Projection VS Xenomorph set would be.

Hundreds of screaming hippies on acid not knowing whether the divine love of the cosmos was going to save them or if the demons in their head were finally going to tunnel their way out...RAD.

PlayaH8r

SamuraiJack wrote :
I still can't believe that people can't see how fucking great an Astral Projection VS Xenomorph set would be.

how fortunate i hapen to be talking with mark, avi and lior right now as an amazing coincidence in a three way msn conversation. i will suggest it.

ok hear is the log (i am sophie):

sophie: hay guys whatz happening lol!
lior: hey sophie sweetheart turn on your webcam like last time
sophie: oh you! lol!
avi: sophie whats up i'm avi from world famous astral porjection.
sophie hi avi i know who you are you stole my fucking bong cunt
avi: that was mark
mark: that was me
sophie: hay guys want to play back to back?
mark: thats a fucking stupid idea i play nothing like those dudes and besides their shit now
loir: we are shit now you know
avi: hes right were shit. did you hear open society? if you can think of any way of us capitalising on past successes like a remix album let us know but we cant do live gigs because we suck
mark: they do suck
loir: we do. mark plays killer tho!
mark: i will do back to back with me
loir: killer!
avi: killer!
sophie: killer!

Apegod

LIOR!

phoney

PlayaH8r wrote :
what happened to his parties? i'd like to see another one, we need a fresh breath of air it seems all the outdoors parties have the same djs playing who really rock it but it would be good to see maybe an international or an interstate dj who we havent seen before!

http://www.australiens.net/whatson/981/

Dr. Scientist

phoney wrote :
PlayaH8r wrote :
what happened to his parties? i'd like to see another one, we need a fresh breath of air it seems all the outdoors parties have the same djs playing who really rock it but it would be good to see maybe an international or an interstate dj who we havent seen before!

The playah8r said "who we havent seen before".

Cyberwlf

There's no point in dwelling on Sydney's "glory days" even if you are only taking the piss. I reckon it's more important to focus on what we can do now, and achieve now, and how we treat those willing to give things a go now.

The Psy scene here has never been a particularly commercially viable one (by comparison to Melbourne anyhow), so taking things in our outdoor scene for granted only goes to further to stopping it growing, as does attacking those putting an effort into things. Part of it all has been taking the good with the bad, so to keep in the Aussie spirit, and be true blue :P , we need to give 'em a fair go.. mate!

Anyhow thanks for dedicating a thread to me! It's pretty flattering ;)

Darkone

Guy, you are a Sydney institution mate!

:P

susan

yeah cyberwlf guy kicks it....
i've never liked one of his parties yet. too much noizey boyz music 4 me.
BUT this guy is real - and that's all that matters to me in the end.
panorama2

SamuraiJack wrote :

I've never been to one of his that has sucked (I am talking outdoor, not indoor), and whatever complaints you may have against him personally, his parties are good.

Parties were pretty good, yeah, I worked on em... but I and the others that did remember watching him stand around and watch us set up the entire event

Cyberwlf

Urgh, that's rubbish. I never just stood around and watched mate. I was always busy co-ordinating everything and making sure all the things which needed to get done were getting done. When you're only one person organising an entire event, where you have around 30-40 or so people you're organising, you have to share the time you spend doing things across all tasks that needs to be done, and rely on the competancies and abilities of those involved to help bring it all together on the day.

I got involved with the setting up of things whereever I physically could, just with decor I did not really get involved much as I knew you knew your shit, and were a professional at, so diverted my time and energies to getting other things done which more vitally needed my attention. I at no point ever stopped doing things from pretty much the point of arriving at the site on the day till a good while after the party was fully going usually. And it was you who told me at one of my parties well into the evening of the event that there was no point doing a party if I only ran around the whole time doing things and didn't spend the time to stop and enjoy the party too!

Sensum

hey guy - dont listen to him - he is full of shit - hahaha :P

(ya had to be there) - but even then it wasnt all that funny eh.

SamuraiJack

PlayaH8r wrote :
sophie: hay guys want to play back to back?
mark: thats a fucking stupid idea i play nothing like those dudes and besides their shit now
loir: we are shit now you know

Uh. Precisely the fucking point. I couldn't think of any two psy acts more diametrically opposed than Astral Projection and Xenomorph. People must be really fucking thick if they didn't get that THAT IS THE POINT. As for them being shit now, fuck it. Just crowbar them in the shins, steal all their new music and say "PLAY YOUR OLD SHIT OR YOUR SPINE IS NEXT." And watch those fuckers get in line.
PlayaH8r wrote :
loir: killer!
avi: killer!
sophie: killer!

It's actually "KILLAH" retard. Shit, don't you listen to the word of Skazi or something? Who, by the by, is actually kind of short.

Sensum

it is also spouted out as "killarrrgh!!"

how killar !

Dr. Scientist

This thread is killah!'

b00m.

panorama2

Cyberwlf wrote :
And it was you who told me at one of my parties well into the evening of the event that there was no point doing a party if I only ran around the whole time doing things and didn't spend the time to stop and enjoy the party too!

good point, I did say that, and I did mean it. I know about organizing events, I did many...much more than just decorate.
ok, fair enough, didn't mean to pick on you...just refering to what many people said to me after astrophysia.

SamuraiJack

Sensum wrote :
it is also spouted out as "killarrrgh!!"

how killar !

Psyop wrote :
This thread is killah!'

b00m.

Both quite true. But don't forget to point your finger like a gun when you say it.

It helps.

Then again, I'd also recommend not having a posters where you're holding a gun to advertise Psy acts.

I just think it's a bit whack.

suspiria

SamuraiJack wrote :
[
Uh. Precisely the fucking point. I couldn't think of any two psy acts more diametrically opposed than Astral Projection and Xenomorph. People must be really fucking thick if they didn't get that THAT IS THE POINT.

oh but man, that'd be like.. different... you know?

:twisted: funny how close minded some people are.. lets just stick to patterns and continue going round in circles folks... no need to progress, here's the latest Infected CD, ain't it pHAT?
waapwoop

panorama2 wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

Parties were pretty good, yeah, I worked on em... but I and the others that did remember watching him stand around and watch us set up the entire event

i'm not a 100% certain of this, but umm... but you got paid for that right.

fuck... If anyone ever hires you for a party again....... I reckon they would defineatly not help you.... and even sit back with their mates... sip beers and laugh.

You don't hire someone to do dishes, and then go help them out.

suspiria

pan, you're a fuckwit for voicing your personal opinions in such a forum like this.. i'm sure you're mature and grown up enough to realise that but just cannot help being a fuckwit cause that is what you are...

its that simple..

voicing this garbage in online forums like this is such a childish and petty thing to do, even if Cybes is totally in the wrong or not.. i'm not even going to defend Cybes here cause its fukin stupid to waste time defending that which needs not defending... i'm not even caring about right or wrong or taking sides here, its just plain common sense to anyone with a fraction of maturity... even if all you cry about were true the fact that you voice them like this, at a time like this and in a thread like this is no different to that weak and pathetic human trait known as revenge... it makes you worse than your opponent and its a shame an open minded community would accept that kind of shit.. take your grudges, as distorted they are, and either settle your differences with Cybes in person LIKE A MAN or shut up...

the longer i've spent in this scene, the more comedic and hypocritical it becomes... here we have someone attempting to put on a party the way he envisions they should be produced re quality and the journey.. this is something that has been sorely missed from the scene in a long time so whether he is a lazy fuck that sits back and lets others do the work or not is irrelevant.. if people saw things as bent as you do then there would be very many others here agreeing with you...

me? i've helped him out at parties heaps in the past, helping out for long hours of physical labour but i do it for the party not just as a favour to a friend... you mr. pan are a kicking and screaming, spoilt little girl.. loose the grudges and get over yourself or lose yourself and learn something real for a change moron...

can we have some real fun now and forget the petty shit once and for all?! why aspire to being a hypocrite?!

oh and phil, love the avatar! makes me kinda hungry...

FeralBrown

phoney wrote :
PlayaH8r wrote :

sweet!
I did not know that!!!
:D

itchytriggerniggerfingers

panorama2 wrote :
Cyberwlf wrote :
And it was you who told me at one of my parties well into the evening of the event that there was no point doing a party if I only ran around the whole time doing things and didn't spend the time to stop and enjoy the party too!

good point, I did say that, and I did mean it. I know about organizing events, I did many...much more than just decorate.
ok, fair enough, didn't mean to pick on you...just refering to what many people said to me after astrophysia.

good to see that you haven't changed a bit :roll:
panorama2

suspiria wrote :
pan, you're a fuckwit for voicing your personal opinions in such a forum like this.. i'm sure you're mature and grown up enough to realise that but just cannot help being a fuckwit cause that is what you are...

the longer i've spent in this scene, the more comedic and hypocritical it becomes... here we have someone attempting to put on a party the way he envisions they should be produced re quality and the journey.. this is something that has been sorely missed from the scene in a long time so whether he is a lazy fuck that sits back and lets others do the work or not is irrelevant.. if people saw things as bent as you do then there would be very many others here agreeing with you...

me? i've helped him out at parties heaps in the past, helping out for long hours of physical labour but i do it for the party not just as a favour to a friend... you mr. pan are a kicking and screaming, spoilt little girl.. loose the grudges and get over yourself or lose yourself and learn something real for a change moron...

Excuse me man,
I apologize for raining on your parade - you sound like an awfully angry guy. What's your problem, did I steal your girlfriend or something a long time ago? I am a fuckwit? ....it's just that simple?
wow, you can figure out even the most complex things with just one answer.
Also...first you adimently say you are not here to defend anyone or anything as thats's such a waste of time...but you feel free to judge me...then you go on in your post to defend.... which is it?
Amazing...and mate - it's not that fucking simple

If you were not clear on the subject, let me elucidate:

I have no grudge against anyone... And if you had been at the particular party in mention- I mean working on it, then you would have heard what I heard...sorry if personal opinions bother you - but I guess that makes you a bit of a fuckwit for telling people how they should think and act -and to be the judge of anyones actions but your own. Yes I got paid to decorate it, but ended up doing a whole hell of a lot more. No big thing, and it was a fucking long time ago, just comenting on what initially was what seemed a (personal opinion) post that I found somewhat interesting. If anyone really gives a shit they should ask someone else that worked at that event all those years ago.
Truth is, no one really cares...the party was good, though I declined to work on more of his events.
No grudge. I am happy to take it up with cyber - but there is nothing whatsoever to take up. I responded to his post and I am happy to chat to him.

Now, as you said, let's just all have some fun
Last edited by panorama2 on Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
37 posts Page 1 of 2