should doofers become evangelists

General Discussion about the PsyTrance scene, way of life, etc.
59 posts Page 1 of 3

Galactic Monkey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tripn

is this spam? i cant tell

Galactic Monkey

^^^ Nah, just idiocy most likely.
tripn

BINDIGOAT wrote :
it has aspects of ancient pagan theology with some modern & traditional christian practices with a touch of Lord Shiva

perhaps a dash of ganesha would compliment the mix?
Dr. Scientist

BINDIGOAT wrote :
with some modern & traditional christian practices

Sweet, Fear and Guilt at an affordable price. CALL NOW FOR SALVATION.
Nice touch.

rollyz

Doof will entice you in, you will heed its calling, it will take you away to another dimension, like a moth it will be irrestiable esctay, it will promise you life, you will become its sexual slave, it will eventualy consume you, never to spit you out, untill all life has been sucked dry. You will wake up in a gutter 5 years later thinking ......WTF? :twisted:
Katsushiro

BINDIGOAT wrote :
For the past 10 years I have been designing a religion for doofers, it has aspects of ancient pagan theology with some modern & traditional christian practices with a touch of Lord Shiva but more of a emphasis on ancient pagan theology or pre christian theology from europe. Why the religion well it is so that doofers can become the forefront evangelists of the new age & this religion will further empower doofers to bring more people towards living in a simple natural sustainable & beautiful enviroment.

I actually think this is an awesome idea.

Bindigoat, you are dead right when you say that doofers should be the forefront evangelists of the new age. In all my time in doofing, I have only seen moral and social conduct of the highest standard, nay almost christlike. Especially with the men who have dreadlocks and beards.

Also, due to the earthy nature of doofing - i.e setting up sound systems in the bush, this obviously fits in perfectly with the ancient pagan theology. I have seen many people also wearing Shiva and Ganesha t-shirts, so people in this scene are already highly familiar with the images of Hindu. Another interesting thing is that people are also becoming familiar with the images of the Kaballah and Sacred Geometry, and are also wearing these symbols. This
means that people ARE ready to become evangelists.

I suggest party promoters should set up their speaker stacks in accordance with pagan stone rituals, to bring about the highest vibration.

Also, Bindigoat, You are quite right in suggesting that people should follow a religion based on doofing so that they may live in a sustainable and beautiful environment.

While I havent ACTUALLY seen any doofing based properties, im sure they exist. And with your help as our new leader, im sure we will find loads. Then we can all dance around in freedom for all eternity, listening to psytrance.

I just have a few questions to ask however.

1. Do all the hot young sluts have to fuck you to gain initiation?
2. How much does it cost to join? I can give you my bank details.
3. Will this religion be accredited by the NSW state government, or will this be listed as a cult?
4. Why are you such a fucking cockneck?
5. Do you realise what a moron you look like proposing that you start your own religion?

SamuraiJack

Hot young sluts eh?

Well. HOORAY!

rollyz

Shit, you set up a religion with heaps of young sluts in doof fucking rituals... I'll be there. Will save me going to Orange to join up with the the Orange People.

Kats' I dont think setting up an religion is moronish. Gee's many a religions' guru has 50 Rolls Royces or more thanks to thier religion, and the endless bonking everynight. Everyone will be fit and healthy with 6pac abs :twisted: No wonder those gurus live to 110!

I guess we will need lucy's holy liquid, to get to that higher spirtual plane, while the ministers will be punding out the beats as they preach their sermons, and the holy scriptures (flyers) will be passed round for all to read. The dancing will go on for days.

And yes... speakers do sound better in the Surround Sound around the dance floor method, rather than a wall of sound up front. Could all those stones be actual speaker stands......

Darkone

Yes to the hot sluts.

No to the rest of it.

ATREYU

If the "religion" is for "doofers' then obviously it should be dedicated to the - "Trance, Dance, Experience"-

Drugs are not essentially necessary to achieve the trance state. But they can help.

It would give people who are a part of it a legal means to argue their rights to having parties. But they could no longer be called "parties"- it would be the "ritual".

- Combine this with Shamanic Knowledge connected somehow to the Indigenous community so that we could learn their ways and understandings of our connection with the earth, spirits, animals and all that is.

For Sure

And of course- don't forget the fluro body painted pole dancers. :D

Katsushiro

Haha trust ATREYU to lap this one up like a parched dog to a bowl of festy water.

Hey, have you heard? Heavens gate has started up again too!

http://webspawner.com/users/godsgatesorg/

Quick, get on board while you can guys!

guide dogs association

"...and all intellectual morons shall be enslaved to plants trees, grow organic food, plant trees, build thy neighbours house, plant trees, and plant more trees..."

flurohero

humourously you will have access to no short supply of impressionable fanatics and people short on analytical powers<and thorooughly desperate to "look-cool">,just look up the rules other fad religions use to brainwash idiots <ala jim jones -peoples temple>and "presto"!!!!<make sure you get their cash!>

feel free to misinterperet and mis-appropriate the icons of other established religions to similtaneously mystify and lend some sort of spiritual credibility.
"ganesh kommands you to take drugs,shiva sez-do this or you wont be "cool" or in the gang"etc.

make them pay in sweat and tears for their ignorance<and cash!get the god damn cash!!!!!cash!cash!cash!>>

SamuraiJack

ATREYU wrote :
- Combine this with Shamanic Knowledge connected somehow to the Indigenous community so that we could learn their ways and understandings of our connection with the earth, spirits, animals and all that is.

Yes. Because if there's one thing aboriginals really love, is skinny white guys fucked up on drugs trying to make a mockery of their religion.

Rev. Suchandsuch

you been mulling this over for 10 years ?

partying/religion
not really in the same boat

ATREYU

SamuraiJack wrote :
ATREYU wrote :

Yes. Because if there's one thing aboriginals really love, is skinny white guys fucked up on drugs trying to make a mockery of their religion.

Western culture needs to understand Indigenous ideas about life. IE Our interconnectedness to nature-

e.g The Rainbow Serpent opening ceremony- The Aboriginal elders initiate the ceremony- and you can feel the magic.

+ Why would you want to make a mockery of their religion? I would love to understand the world through their eyes. The western concept of reality ie materialistic capitalism, is destructive and doomed.

Katsushiro

Not much point in worrying about the state of destruction and doom in a culture or society if you yourself are in a state of destruction and doom.

Hey, think about it. Many modern aboriginals are out of touch with their own culture to begin with. And many modern Aboriginals are in a state of doom and destruction. If the elders cant even get their own people to follow their culture, why would they even begin to give a fuck about not only white people, but white people who invaded their country.

Also, lets get something straight here.

Im going to take a wild hunch here - but if an Aboriginal Elder, a Buddhist Monk, some Native American Elder, and maybe lets say a Sufi preist were to open a festival, or say they are starting a psytrance religion everyone would be like "Whoah - COOL!". Even if they were a bit WTF about the Sufi preist.

Now lets say a Christian priest or nun, an Orthodox Rabbi, or a Sheikh were to rock up to an event and proclaim its opening, or announce the start of a new section of their religion devoted to psytrance.

At the very best people would be like WTF. At the very worst they would cop abuse, possibly most directed at the Christian priest, and quite possibly the Sheikh.

Now lets say courses for courses, all these people were pretty fucking good at what they did. Even with this, you would get the same reaction from people.

The reaction I will get here from some of you would be "Im open minded I wouldnt care if a priest rocked up", but the truth of truths is, it would be quite out of place.

But in truth, all these faiths have greatness in them.

A big problem with the scene like the psytrance one is that people are exceptionally close minded, but being under the delusion that they are exceptionally open minded.

Also, it always has, and always will, be about looking cool.

Buddhist monks look cool. Christian priests do not.
Native Americans and Aboriginal elders look cool. Shiekhs do not.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

ATREYU wrote :
[e.g The Rainbow Serpent opening ceremony- The Aboriginal elders initiate the ceremony- and you can feel the magic.

Reality check ATREYU :shock:

Its a paid commercial festival, no-ones summoning ancient spirits from the earth. 10 bux says that 5 minutes after leaving the festival, those Aboriginals are getting drunk laughing at how easily you white honkies are hoodwinked into believing any old shit. The only thing you're feeling is the acid.

+ Why would you want to make a mockery of their religion? I would love to understand the world through their eyes. The western concept of reality ie materialistic capitalism, is destructive and doomed.

If you were capable of reading, SJ was having a go at white people, not Aboriginals.

BaRrY AnThOnY

Being a "doofer" is like scientology - once you're in, you become an evangelical nut.
In turn, will lead to me banging hot movie stars 15 years younger than me.

Aiii

ATREYU

Reality check yourself-

The RSF Opening ceremony is magic- if you cannot see it and or feel it then there is something wrong with you.

"Its a paid commercial festival, no-ones summoning ancient spirits from the earth"-

You are dead wrong here. It is real- it is sacred and in my opinion it should be on the national news every year.

----------

The tribal cultures are the keepers of the ancient knowledge and the protrctors of nature-

Its not a game its serious, its real and its important.

-------
I know theres no point discussing this with most of you knowitalls on here- but -wake the fuck up- being Jaded and pessimistic will get us nowhere.

spangk

ATREYU wrote :
Reality check yourself-

The RSF Opening ceremony is magic- if you cannot see it and or feel it then there is something wrong with you.

"Its a paid commercial festival, no-ones summoning ancient spirits from the earth"-

You are dead wrong here. It is real- it is sacred and in my opinion it should be on the national news every year.

----------
[
The tribal cultures are the keepers of the ancient knowledge and the protrctors of nature-

Its not a game its serious, its real and its important.

-------
I know theres no point discussing this with most of you knowitalls on here- but -wake the fuck up- being Jaded and pessimistic will get us nowhere.

I dissagree with that man. Too big a generalisation. So much to say, but pretty certain in some form others can cover all that, without speaking. Hot sluts, HAH! Make mine flat chested, and i don't care where she shaves as long as her armpits and legs are hairy. So much love and not enough champaigne eh.

BTW, she made me say that

:shock:

BTW point two, this is not where i disagree, this much is true.. even as a generalisation V V V I'd probably reconsider the context of this thread however.

ATREYU wrote :

itchytriggerniggerfingers

ATREYU wrote :

LOR x 23

Oh boy, where do you even begin to start with insanity like that :lol:

Katsushiro

Just make sure, whatever you do, you add the word "Neo". Cool factor plus!

phoney

BINDIGOAT wrote :
A doof is basically just a friendly frolic in the forest to abit of music, their is no animal sacrifce but what would the media say if doofers started to perform animal sacrifices at doofs it would be interesting to find out perhaps I should bring a goat to a doof & sacrifice it.
You know you could always just sacrifice yourself instead, but PLEASE do it at home, video tape it, and get someone to upload it onto youtube. ;)
59 posts Page 1 of 3