Help! Trying to save trees.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
rollyz

Ok, I got a school across the road from where I live. Sometime last year for some reason the buses started picking up kids on my side of the street. I didn't give a shit, till noticing that while the kids were bored waiting, they have picked away destroying one of my trees and other plants. I buit a fence around it, and then the kids start destroying the fence. Talkg to the school and bus company, they don't give a shit and say put up with it....

well...

Its not an official bus stop, so I may as well park my shonky van at the pick up point when school resumes. And seeing that water cannon (riot police, jap whaling fleets, etc) seem to a legitmate crowd control measure, I may as well set up a few sprinkelers and water my lawns at school knock off time.

Anyone got any other ideas I can save my trees from destruction?

Am considering of barb wiring the fence....

itchytriggerniggerfingers

AK47 is your friend :twisted:

venatrix

Film them and then take it to the cops and charge them with malicious damage.

Or get a big dog.

Or declare yourself a paedophile and then they won't be able to hang out near your house anymore.

Or go to asia and buy some ninjas.

Sorry, I got nothin. Hope your trees and plants are saved. I loathe wanton destruction of flora.

ionized

Find the ring leader and challenge him to a fight to the death.

Kill head, body will die.

VJ DAMAGE

hang around the trees at kid time and try and make friends with the kids? They are sure to flee.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

get your speakers & face them out towards the tree & crank the psytrance REALLY loud :idea:

rollyz

I like the AK option.... :D but don't know where to get one these days...
The make friends and pedo could get results... i should get a pink jump suit to wear. Is there a law that pedos cant be with in say 200m of a school zone? Then they will have to move their bus stop and school 200m away 8)
I'd say that the speaker system would work, especially if I play a few Goa Gill tracks in their faces :twisted:

rollyz

he he he... I'll just cover the area in blood and bone or dynamic lifter. That should stink the kids away and help the plants to grow! :twisted:

VJ DAMAGE

rollyz wrote :
he he he... I'll just cover the area in blood and bone or dynamic lifter. That should stink the kids away and help the plants to grow! :twisted:

nice one

Esoterica2000-III

Put a suit on, take your bike, a pen and a pad and read from the book of Mormon to them. Enlighten them to one of the worlds great religions.

FeralBrown

All of the above.

OR, for a genuine solution, plant stinging nettle around the base... it'll also promote excellent soil quality and help your tree come back better than ever :!:

rollyz

Hell Yeah! Stinging Nettle sounds rad! :twisted:

Hope it transplants well... off to the local limestone caves....
12 posts Page 1 of 1