How FeralBrown got the soul wrong.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
28 posts Page 1 of 2
Impious

Feral, the soul is the sum of the subconscious energies of the body, not how you feel about things deep down inside. Your soul posesses much knowledge that you do not. He who has a brilliant mind and a truthful soul is the highest type of man. A person with a truthful soul and a retarded mind I call a jew (for reasons I'm sure you can work out). I don't need my aegis around these two types of people- to speak in metaphors, they are my land. The third type is the person with an awesome mind and a wicked (eg Christian) soul, who is rather unfortunate. The last type (those with retarded minds and Christian souls) are the most wicked of all. These last two types I call rats. When your soul is truthful, your spirit is set free. This has nothing at all to do with your mind (ie your thoughts and feelings) being truthful. Consider this: when I imagine your soul, all it does is label me faggot (unless I also imagine that I've weilded my aegis in which case I hear your spirit which is for the most part Dionysian). According to your theory of soul, this would mean that your deepest feeling (with regards to me) is to want people like me dead, but only when I'm not in your proximity- when I am, you change your tune completely. Of course, this is a rediculous suggestion (although if it is true, I hope you die very soon).

Luckily (as I've already suggested), my aegis gets the wicked souls into line when I'm around- it has the power to release a person's spirit from Hell. Previously, I had to put up with a lot of evil shit. Btw, I might have got your soul wrong. Maybe you're not a rat- maybe you're a jew so to speak (and let's be honest- everyone should at least be a jew...).
Last edited by Impious on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pure__Ignorance

So basically, you're saying FeralBrown is able to help you find true compassion :)

FeralBrown

ummm...
right...
wanna elaborate a bit more?

I don't want you dead, to your face, or behind your back... the status of my soul is not for any other man to judge... no one's soul CAN be truly free while we live on the prison planet... I'll get back to this later... I'm busy and this obviously needs a bit of thought... I think...

:?

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
I don't want you dead, to your face, or behind your back...

Exactly. That's my whole point.

the status of my soul is not for any other man to judge...

Last edited by Impious on Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

ATREYU

Sounds like Tom Cruise.

FeralBrown

What exactly are you referring to, anyway?

If a soul is the absolute content of one's energies (I disgree on that, because I believe the soul overlaps into "external" or mutual energies), how can another person possibly hope to read all that, and therefore make a judgment without compromising or misreading his own soul (or the parts of it that are available for analysis, at least)?

PS- what is my theory of the soul?
tripn

Impious wrote :
A person with a truthful soul and a retarded mind I call a jew

Maybe you're not a rat- maybe you're a jew so to speak (and let's be honest- everyone should at least be a jew...).

lol. wtf?

bobret the hobret

im going dooown toooooo....

LAA LAA LAND!

FeralBrown

I just wanna know what I said... it's obviously had you stewing for a while...
unless this is one of those "strokes of genius" that just had to be put down before it vanished... (?)

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
If a soul is the absolute content of one's energies

I mean the soul as opposed to the id: ie the subconscious energies of the body, as opposed to the subconscious energies of the mind. Of course, there is some overlap between the two.

FeralBrown wrote :
PS- what is my theory of the soul?

It's pretty easy to work out considering the following:

http://www.australiens.net/forum/viewto ... 06&start=0

Impious wrote :
...I mean that for the most part, people's souls are cool when they're in my presense.

FeralBrown wrote :
...they're not.

Impious wrote :
I'd like to know how you know that 'they're not'. Have you been stalking me or something?

FeralBrown wrote :
Simple process of deduction- I can see how people who DO know you treat you.

Impious wrote :
It's kindof hard to see someone's soul over the internet - what you're talking about is the mind. So shut the fuck up because you don't know what you're talking about.

FRACAS

Impious

You're retard.

FRACAS

Impious wrote :
You're retard.

You're a retard....
please get it right.. :wink:

reik

Man Stoner: Here, man, mellow out. Here, take this
[Pedro swallows the capsule]
Man Stoner: No, wait a minute don't take that.
Pedro: [Worried] Hey, man; what was that shit you gave me?
Man Stoner: Man, that was the most cyd I ever saw anyone take at one time, man.
Pedro: [panicing] Cyd! Man, I don't mess with that shit, man. A guy in my neighborhood took some once, his head swelled up and everything, man!
Man Stoner: [laughing] Ho, ho, ho; man, I hope you're not planning on doing anything for the next couple of months.

Impious

FRACAS wrote :
Impious wrote :
You're retard.

You're a retard....
please get it right.. :wink:

*knock knock*

FeralBrown

reik wrote :
Man Stoner: Here, man, mellow out. Here, take this
Man Stoner: No, wait a minute don't take that.
Pedro: [Worried] Hey, man; what was that shit you gave me?
Man Stoner: Man, that was the most cyd I ever saw anyone take at one time, man.
Pedro: [panicing] Cyd! Man, I don't mess with that shit, man. A guy in my neighborhood took some once, his head swelled up and everything, man!
Man Stoner: [laughing] Ho, ho, ho; man, I hope you're not planning on doing anything for the next couple of months.

umm... that's Cheech and Chong... what's with "Man Stoner" and "Pedro"?

Gora

ATREYU wrote :
Sounds like Tom Cruise.

Bwahahahahaha!

Put your EGO in the overhead compartment PLEASE!

Fasten your sitbelt!

And we"ll be landing in Retardia ASAP!

FeralBrown

Well... if that's what it's about, I'll urge you to once again take the advice I gave you at the end.
Re-read what I wrote, and get help.
Seriously.
I don't think you actually DO know what you're on about...
I have a religion, and as such have developed a set of ideals around said faith. Crutch or not, you obviously don't (and probably never will) understand my beliefs as they pertain to humanity. HOWEVER, they are not beliefs derived from psychosis, they are my accepted beliefs derived from a time-honored tradition... as such, I will not discuss lunatic misunderstandings with you.
Pearls and swine and all that.
:)

reik

This is what I meant...

Anyone: Here, man, mellow out. Here, take this
Anyone: No, wait a minute don't take that.
Impious: [Worried] Hey, man; what was that shit you gave me?
Anyone: Man, that was the most cyd I ever saw anyone take at one time, man.
Impious: [panicing] Cyd! Man, I don't mess with that shit, man. A guy in my neighborhood took some once, his head swelled up and everything, man!
Anyone: [laughing] Ho, ho, ho; man, I hope you're not planning on doing anything for the next couple of months.[/quote]

herbsandspices

:lol:

About time we had some insane rambling back on this forum. Good work, keep it up.

tripn

so impious... would you care to explain what the hell you were on about when you said that shit about jews having retarded minds and that you would prefer people to be jews than rats.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Lance would sort this shit out quick smart...

tripn

haha. where the fuck is that guy??

FeralBrown

Probably replenishing his face-juice... he's gonna need a right serving of it for this one!!!
:lol:

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
Well... if that's what it's about, I'll urge you to once again take the advice I gave you at the end.
Re-read what I wrote, and get help.
Seriously.
I don't think you actually DO know what you're on about...
I have a religion, and as such have developed a set of ideals around said faith. Crutch or not, you obviously don't (and probably never will) understand my beliefs as they pertain to humanity. HOWEVER, they are not beliefs derived from psychosis, they are my accepted beliefs derived from a time-honored tradition... as such, I will not discuss lunatic misunderstandings with you.
Pearls and swine and all that.
:)

You are quite laughable.
28 posts Page 1 of 2