Can anyone read/speak Greek?

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
spangk

If so can you please translate this for me? I know it's babel fish and translates terribly :/

"Ένα δέμα για με παÏ

The Journey Man Project

ask the earl of fnord at surf mountain

arcadian

A parcel for me was accidentally delivered in your house. Him you have? You I thank for the time and your help

i think it did pretty well, and i am not sure that you understand anymore by getting someone else to do it.

A parcel for me was accidentally delivered to your house. Do you have it? I thank you for your time and your help.

whats not to get :P[/quote]

VJ DAMAGE

whats in the parcel?

arcadian

yea thats was my next question...

spangk

Actually she is quite old with heaps of attitude and has MY parcel. I accidently wrote my old street number mixed with my street name.. fuking annoying. I know what it translates to, i need to make sure she gets it. I've pretty much given up, fuck it.

o it's a CD, thing is she may have thrown in bin, prolly didn't ewven bother with return to sender.. especially considering her English is altogether non existent.
Llama

[quote="spangk"]If so can you please translate this for me? I know it's babel fish and translates terribly :/

"Ένα δέμα για με παÏ

VJ DAMAGE

want me to go beat her up for you?

herbsandspices

I reckon grumpy old people are the funniest.
spangk

[quote="Llama"][quote="spangk"]If so can you please translate this for me? I know it's babel fish and translates terribly :/

"Ένα δέμα για με παÏ

brainstorma

VJ DAMAGE wrote :

dont you have some oen who can interpret greek in your office as the translation department is based at your office

VJ DAMAGE

brainstorma wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :

dont you have some oen who can interpret greek in your office as the translation department is based at your office

nawh, not greek

and stop stalking me 8)

brainstorma

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
brainstorma wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :

nawh, not greek

and stop stalking me 8)

hey just because i find out information in the course of my work environment about other government agencies does not mean im stalking you
13 posts Page 1 of 1