I've quit drugs

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
49 posts Page 1 of 2
Llama

No more pills or anything. Place your tips in now for how long I'll last, I'll prove you all wrong. 2 days clean so far.

venatrix

LOR I give you until next transmission :lol:

FeralBrown

Sounds like a narsty comedown, mate...
you'll be over it by Thursday, and bug-eyed pinging by 11.PM Saturday!
:)
Have fun with it!

atmospsypherica

FeralBrown wrote :
Have fun with it!

Damn and here I saw your user name in this section thinking you have joined the "I Quit Drugs for reformed psychedelic bloggers Political Party" mmmmm well

Llama

The next and MY first Transmission is Tiesto in 2 weeks.

And now, I didn't have a nasty comedown, I had the best pills ever. Started feeling effects after 20 minutes, heavy jaw clenching, great eye wobbles, very chargy and lots of love, lasted around 5 hours on 2 and come down was very clean and easy to sleep on!!!

But I've finished and I'm done. No more :D

arcadian

Llama wrote :
But I've finished and I'm done. No more :D

good on you, soon you will realise how easy quiting drugs is... i have done it like a hundred times :P

itchytriggerniggerfingers

arcadian wrote :

good on you, soon you will realise how easy quiting drugs is... i have done it like a hundred times :P

LOR!

FeralBrown

atmospsypherica wrote :
FeralBrown wrote :
Have fun with it!

Damn and here I saw your user name in this section thinking you have joined the "I Quit Drugs for reformed psychedelic bloggers Political Party" mmmmm well

WTF?!

atmospsypherica

FeralBrown wrote :
atmospsypherica wrote :
FeralBrown wrote :
Have fun with it!

WTF?!
:lol: :twisted:

venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FeralBrown

Wye iz I nott invitored?

Experience Hamparty

No fuckin way. No one quits drugs after the last lot was a good experience. Puts too much emphasis on the fun they are. Either something must be really wrong like your kidneys are fucked from it or something or youve suddenly become paranoid because of warnings from yer parents or pdhpe class, or you're bullshitting for attention.

No one just quits after a good experience. Especially someone who seemed to be enjoying them so much. Youll be back.

But Kudos for realising stopping is good even if its only for a while.

VJ DAMAGE

Experience Hamparty wrote :
you're bullshitting for attention.

I'll pay that

venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Llama

No fuckin way. No one quits drugs after the last lot was a good experience. Puts too much emphasis on the fun they are. Either something must be really wrong like your kidneys are fucked from it or something or youve suddenly become paranoid because of warnings from yer parents or pdhpe class, or you're bullshitting for attention.

No one just quits after a good experience. Especially someone who seemed to be enjoying them so much. Youll be back.

But Kudos for realising stopping is good even if its only for a while.

Nope, absolutely nothing is wrong with my body, and I'm not in school so don't know about the pdhpe class thing :P And NO, im NOT bullshitting for attention. I'll be happy for during Uni holidays to come to all the Psy events and show you that I'm not on any form of drug except alchohol.

Experience Hamparty

Yeah and you know what will happen. youll be pissed and forget aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll about plans of quitting. You know why? Because alcohol suppresses your inhibitions and basically you aint gonna give a fuck when someones got some gear bein' handed 'round.
Either that or you're gonna end up puking absolutely shitfaceddrunk too early i on the first night and have a shit hangover all the next day. My guess is that youll get pissed and pop something anyway.

The Journey Man Project

alcohol is the worst of the lot... drugsmay rot ya brina but alcohol rots ya skin, nrain, eyes, ears, lips, nose, kidneys, liver, urethra, arse... I'd quit that as well :wink: Have a coupla double esspressos instead and go with soem awesome friends... memories are better and so is the music...

arcadian

The Journey Man Project wrote :
memories are better and so is the music...

:) Agreed

FRACAS

LOR @ this thread ......
give it a break without the song and dance to go with it......

2 days.....*applause*
Impious

Llama wrote :
No more pills or anything. Place your tips in now for how long I'll last, I'll prove you all wrong. 2 days clean so far.

Some people shouldn't quit drugs. You might be one of them.

The Journey Man Project

I want my applause for 9 years!

FRACAS

the crowd goes silent ......you get zero

spangk

Yeah and you know what will happen. youll be pissed and forget aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll about plans of quitting. You know why? Because alcohol suppresses your inhibitions and basically you aint gonna give a fuck when someones got some gear bein' handed 'round.
Either that or you're gonna end up puking absolutely shitfaceddrunk too early i on the first night and have a shit hangover all the next day. My guess is that youll get pissed and pop something anyway.

Aint that a truth.

..AND all your friends will be very supportive in the wrong way, that is the way of things.

The Journey Man Project

FRACAS wrote :

the crowd goes silent ......you get zero

no actually I've been fucking since leaving work since 5pm wiht my girlfriend... I got plenty ;)

venatrix

no actually I've been fucking since leaving work since 5pm wiht my girlfriend... I got plenty ;)

49 posts Page 1 of 2