FREE ENERGY: THE RACE TO ZERO POINT

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
37 posts Page 2 of 2

infinafta

FeralBrown wrote :

\m/ Pure. Unadulterated. Evil. \m/

Comedy gold, that is.

Who's your favourite pope? I am finding it really hard to choose.

Hard to go past this one though:

8. Pope John XXII (1316 - 1334) was accused by 37 clergy witnesses of fornication, adultery, incest, sodomy, simony, theft and murder. It was proved by a legion of witnesses that he had seduced and violated 300 nuns. He kept a harem at Boulogne of 200 girls. He was publicly called the devil incarnate. He has been called the most depraved criminal who ever sat on the papal throne.

ATREYU

I'm certain you have much more Intelligence and knowledge to contribute than quoting that drool Mr FB.
I know you do, so let me hear it.

infinafta

Why are hippies so angry? Maybe you need clear those negative karmic energy blockages again?

Just open your wings and fly, my fellow perfect being of divine light. Raise the vibration!

ATREYU

You truly are a dickhead Boris.

infinafta

ATREYU wrote :
You truly are a dickhead Boris.

Well, more a cunt than a dickhead, really.

tract

lulz.

:D

SamuraiJack

FeralBrown wrote :
venatrix wrote :
WWSJDO?

ummm...
lemme see...

oh...

LOR! KNOBWRENCH!!!
YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS PATHETIC!!!

I AM GOING TO EAT A REPTILIAN!!!

CRACKS IN THE ORB, ORBITAL FIRE, MANGUDAI!!!

...did I forget anything?

Yes, everything.

You see, I'd first investigate the science behind it, then point out where Vaughn was wrong, IF he was wrong, then tear him to pieces on that.

Or not, because I don't really like unworthy opponents basically.

Then I'd probably say something like "Eat shit and fucking die fuckwits. See what this forum has become? Serves you cunts fucking right."

Then I'd sit back and look smug.

ATREYU

SamuraiJack wrote :
FeralBrown wrote :
venatrix wrote :
WWSJDO?

ummm...
lemme see...

oh...

LOR! KNOBWRENCH!!!
YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS PATHETIC!!!

I AM GOING TO EAT A REPTILIAN!!!

CRACKS IN THE ORB, ORBITAL FIRE, MANGUDAI!!!

...did I forget anything?

Yes, everything.

You see, I'd first investigate the science behind it, then point out where Vaughn was wrong, IF he was wrong, then tear him to pieces on that.

Or not, because I don't really like unworthy opponents basically.

Then I'd probably say something like "Eat shit and fucking die fuckwits. See what this forum has become? Serves you cunts fucking right."

Then I'd sit back and look smug.

Well go ahead investigate the science and point out where you think this video is mistaken or not.
I did not make the video obviously, soo any attack on this video does not bother me.

Attacks on the views presented in this video without a) watching the video or b) attempting some research, is a waste of time.
Last edited by ATREYU on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamuraiJack

ATREYU wrote :

Well go ahead investigate the science and point out where you think this video is mistaken or not.
I did not make the video obviously, soo any attack on this video does bother me.

Attacks on the views presented in this video without a) watching the video or b) attempting some research, is a waste of time.

No. There's no point. You're no physicist. All you are is someone who's found things they're excited about and so you follow.

Reality doesn't interest you.

If it did, you wouldn't be vaguely interested in the ramtha group.

As it is, you're comfortable with the things you believe in, so why on earth would I bother?

I've realised that the people on this forum are incapable of learning, so there's not much point in showing people here why they're wrong.

Complete waste of my time actually.

Mr Fuck the Third

a waste of time would be not to see mr fuck's frozen turd collection!

ATREYU

SamuraiJack wrote :
ATREYU wrote :

I did not make the video obviously, soo any attack on this video does bother me.

No. There's no point. You're no physicist. All you are is someone who's found things they're excited about and so you follow.

Reality doesn't interest you.

If it did, you wouldn't be vaguely interested in the ramtha group.

As it is, you're comfortable with the things you believe in, so why on earth would I bother?

I've realised that the people on this forum are incapable of learning, so there's not much point in showing people here why they're wrong.

Complete waste of my time actually.

Or perhaps you don't know anything? Every post you ever make is a complete waste of time.
+ Ramtha???

SamuraiJack

ATREYU wrote :
Or perhaps you don't know anything? Every post you ever make is a complete waste of time.
+ Ramtha???

Most impressive. Half-right. I think that's the best you've ever done.

Completely wrong on me not know anything obviously, deep down, you, like everyone else, knows that.

There just isn't anyone else that comes even vaguely close.

You know you're just dancing around the edges of nothing without the slightest clue, and that's where you're happy.

Fair enough.

I'm not trying to stop you.

But you were right about every post I make here being a complete waste of time.

I thought people were a bit smarter, and a bit stronger than they were.

They're not, so yes.

A complete waste of time.

Except of course....for the things I learnt from doing so.

Best of luck Vaughn, just stay away from the serious stuff okay?

You're not ready for it.
37 posts Page 2 of 2