Compassion.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
21 posts Page 1 of 1
infinafta

I haz none.

As I sit here in my steaming apartment tonight, I am dreaming about sucking your cock. I know we haven't met yet, but rest assured, your magnificent cock is on my mind tonight, swirling around in my subconscious, standing proudly and strongly in front of my wet, hungry lips, begging for the excellent tongue lashing which I am so eager to give. Tonight I find myself still completely out of commission (sadly, probably due to the last tongue lashing I gave) and oh-so-frustrated with my current situation. Even a little rendezvous with one of my faithful fuck-buddies is out of the question tonight, since there can be no contact between us until (a) I clear up, and (b) they get tested and cleared. So, do you see why you're on my mind tonight? You're infection-free, think I'm the most kick-ass tennis player in New York, and need a good, solid blowjob. What more could I ask for? : )

Here's how it will go down (pun very much intended): You'll take me out to a fabulous dinner at which we'll sip some fantastic wine and devour massive quantities of super-fresh sushi. You'll give me those "looks" across the table - you know the kind. The looks that turn me into putty in your hands, that leave me completely helpless, that leave me hungry, wet, pulsating. It'll be just cool enough outside that the wind is just the right amount of crisp as we walk down the city streets, arm in arm, laughing and making wise-ass remarks and talking about how dorky we are. You'll bring me back to your place - a beautiful, spacious loft with a clean bathroom (gasp!) and no roommates (shocking!). I'll melt in amazement at your glorious bachelor pad, only to be topped by the glorious blowjob that you're about to receive.

You'll take my coat, I'll drop my bag on your couch, you'll offer me a drink, I'll run my fingers through your hair, you'll run your fingers through mine. After a few sips of some magnificent wine, you'll take my glass, gently place it on the coffee table, and not-so-gently push me up against the wall. Your hand will make its way up the side of my leg, while your other hand is firmly planted at the base of my back. I'll be wearing a little black dress and heels, and you'll be wearing a dress shirt and slacks... which will look much better on the floor than on you. You'll unzip my dress, I'll unbutton your shirt. I'll hear the gentle crinkling of your pressed shirt as is falls off your arms and hits the floor. You'll explore my bra and panties with the tips of your fingers, aching to rip them off, but drawing out the anticipation. I'll marvel at the sight of the bulge in your boxers, absolutely aching to unwrap it, feel it, taste it, devour it.

You throw me down on your bed as I wrap my legs around you, black stilettos still on. The air is crisp, our bodies are warm. You kiss me, gently at first, then harder, stronger, with the kind of desire that makes me quiver with yearning, aching for more, aching for that glorious cock that's pressing into me. I slip off your boxers and reveal the star of the evening. I gasp in amazement - a true masterpiece of the male anatomy, very much worth the wait. You take off my bra and my breasts spill out into the cool air. You slip off my panties and throw them to the floor as a useless barrier to what lies underneath. Our bodies entwine - naked, throbbing, pulsating, grinding. But before you go any further, you must submit to my demands, and I absolutely demand to have that cock in my mouth. NOW.

I flip you over onto your back so I can straddle you and get down to business. I kiss your lips, your neck, your chest, your stomach, your hips, leaving a trail of wetness and quivering in my wake. You moan with desire. Your eyes are glued to mine. The head of your cock is dripping with the most enticing pre-cum, and I hungrily relieve you of it with my eager tongue. As my lips touch the tip of that magnificent cock, you let out a low, gentle moan. As I swirl my tongue around, gently, slowly, you put your head back on the pillow and settle in. As I make my way down your shaft, your legs begin to shudder, your hips begin to twitch, and I become absolutely filled to the brim with desire as your cock completely fills my mouth. Ah, perfection. The perfect beginning to what promises to be a very memorable night.

Since this is the first time I've had the pleasure of sucking your cock, you're surprised to learn just how much I love it, how I can't get enough, how I could have my lips wrapped around you all day and all night. As I suck and lick and swirl, my eyes are fixed on yours, but my attention is fixed on the throbbing beast in my mouth. There is no more perfect rhythm than that created by a devoted cocksucking. I listen as your moaning becomes louder, more frequent. I feel you becoming rock hard in my mouth, as my tongue slides across your velvety skin, softly covering the hardness beneath. And when you decide to let go and completely submit to my demands, I can feel your warm, bitter cum shoot down the back of my throat, and I hungrily suck out every last drop, eager to completely empty you of all that you have to offer me. I lick my lips with utter satisfaction as you lie there, completely exhilarated, completely exhausted, completely satisfied. I love nothing more than to pleasure you with my tongue and see you so utterly content.

But wait, my dear, I'm not nearly done with you yet. As the last drop of your cum is still dripping from my lips, it's your turn to pound into me until the satisfaction I see in your eyes is completely reflected in mine. I have every confidence that you'll be the naughty boy I've been dreaming about... now give it to me, baby. Give it to me NOW...
Last edited by infinafta on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

are you trying to tell us that your "other half" is Muslim Boris :?: :arrow: :lol:
spangk

infinafta wrote :
'
Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you think you are, that you overestimate yourself, therefore that you lie to yourself. that you lie to yourself always, every moment, all day long, your whole life. that the lie rules you to the extent that you cannot control it anymore. you are its victim. you lie everywhere. your relationships with others, lies. the education you're giving, your petty conventions, lies. your social life, your family life, all lies. and what you think of yourself, lies too. but you don't stop from what you're doing or from what you're saying, because you believe in you.

you have to stop inside and observe. observe without prejudice. while accepting for a time this idea of lies. and if you observe in this manner, paying of yourself, without self-pity, by giving all your false riches for one moment of reality, maybe someday you'll see all of a sudden something you have never saw in you before. you will see you are something else from what you thought you are.

you will see that you are two. one that is not, but takes the place and plays the other's role. and the one that is, but so weak, so inconsistent, that just brought forth it disappears immediately. it cannot stand the lies. the smallest lie kills it. it doesn't fight, it does not resist, it is vanquished in advance. learn to look until you have observed the difference between your two natures, until you have seen the lies, the imposter in you. when you will see your two natures, that day, in you, the truth will be born.

This applies to almost everyone imo.. not excluding both of me

Bouncybill

soul i mind i

infinafta

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
are you trying to tell us that your "other half" is Muslim Boris :?: :arrow: :lol:

Not all terrorists are Muslim, Tim.
infinafta

spangk wrote :
infinafta wrote :
'
Try for a moment to accept the idea that you are not what you think you are, that you overestimate yourself, therefore that you lie to yourself. that you lie to yourself always, every moment, all day long, your whole life. that the lie rules you to the extent that you cannot control it anymore. you are its victim. you lie everywhere. your relationships with others, lies. the education you're giving, your petty conventions, lies. your social life, your family life, all lies. and what you think of yourself, lies too. but you don't stop from what you're doing or from what you're saying, because you believe in you.

you have to stop inside and observe. observe without prejudice. while accepting for a time this idea of lies. and if you observe in this manner, paying of yourself, without self-pity, by giving all your false riches for one moment of reality, maybe someday you'll see all of a sudden something you have never saw in you before. you will see you are something else from what you thought you are.

you will see that you are two. one that is not, but takes the place and plays the other's role. and the one that is, but so weak, so inconsistent, that just brought forth it disappears immediately. it cannot stand the lies. the smallest lie kills it. it doesn't fight, it does not resist, it is vanquished in advance. learn to look until you have observed the difference between your two natures, until you have seen the lies, the imposter in you. when you will see your two natures, that day, in you, the truth will be born.

Who are the almost??

Other than a TREY u and t RACK t, obviously.

infinafta

Bouncybill wrote :
soul i mind i

No.

venatrix

infinafta wrote :

True, but all Muslims are terrorists, right? lololol

infinafta

venatrix wrote :
infinafta wrote :

True, but all Muslims are terrorists, right? lololol

Yeah, thats true.

Its a terror bourne of pure love and compassion though. Not unlike this thread, I suppose.

venatrix

infinafta wrote :
Yeah, thats true.

Its a terror bourne of pure love and compassion though. Not unlike this thread, I suppose.

Zang! Circle of life, Simba
spangk

infinafta wrote :
spangk wrote :
infinafta wrote :
'

Who are the almost??

Do animals count?
brainstorma

spangk wrote :
infinafta wrote :
spangk wrote :
infinafta wrote :
'

Who are the almost??

Do animals count?

only if the have a little valve some place to deflate them when your done
ionized

infinafta wrote :
I haz none.

Since this is the first time I've had the pleasure of sucking your cock, you're surprised to learn just how much I love it, how I can't get enough, how I could have my lips wrapped around you all day and all night. As I suck and lick and swirl, my eyes are fixed on yours, but my attention is fixed on the throbbing beast in my mouth. There is no more perfect rhythm than that created by a devoted cocksucking. I listen as your moaning becomes louder, more frequent. I feel you becoming rock hard in my mouth, as my tongue slides across your velvety skin, softly covering the hardness beneath. And when you decide to let go and completely submit to my demands, I can feel your warm, bitter cum shoot down the back of my throat, and I hungrily suck out every last drop, eager to completely empty you of all that you have to offer me. I lick my lips with utter satisfaction as you lie there, completely exhilarated, completely exhausted, completely satisfied. I love nothing more than to pleasure you with my tongue and see you so utterly content.

Sounds like you got heaps of compassion there mate.
Maybe not the universal caring type, but certainly plenty of that hot deadly tantric wang love that you'll find pulsing from your ass chakra.
:lol: :lol:

SamuraiJack

What. The. Fuck?

tripn

^^ lol

infinafta

"According the general opinion of the uninitiated," mused Nasrudin, as he walked along the road, "dervishes are mad. According to the sages, however, they are the true masters of the world. I would like to test one, and myself, to make sure."
Then he saw a tall figure, robed like a Akldan dervish—reputed to be exceptionally enlightened men—coming towards him.
"Friend," said the Mulla, "I want to perform an experiment, to test your powers of psychic penetration, and also my sanity."
"Proceed," said the Akldan.
Nasrudin made a sudden sweeping motion with his arm, then clenched his fist. "What have I in my hand?"
"A horse, chariot, and driver," said the Akldan immediately.
"That's no real test,—Nasrudin was petulant—"because you saw me pick them up."

He misted it, now I haz none :cry:

FeralBrown

*smirx*

tract

8)

nice.

The Journey Man Project

Compassion is for the weak. The strong will rise and kill those that are weaker without a second thought! Hail the penis!

infinafta

infinafta wrote :
"According the general opinion of the uninitiated," mused Nasrudin, as he walked along the road, "dervishes are mad. According to the sages, however, they are the true masters of the world. I would like to test one, and myself, to make sure."
Then he saw a tall figure, robed like a Akldan dervish—reputed to be exceptionally enlightened men—coming towards him.
"Friend," said the Mulla, "I want to perform an experiment, to test your powers of psychic penetration, and also my sanity."
"Proceed," said the Akldan.
Nasrudin made a sudden sweeping motion with his arm, then clenched his fist. "What have I in my hand?"
"A horse, chariot, and driver," said the Akldan immediately.
"That's no real test,—Nasrudin was petulant—"because you saw me pick them up."

He misted it, now I haz none :cry:

Oh.

MAYBE YOU REMEMBER it being said that man is like a rig consisting of passenger, driver, horse and carriage. Except there can be no question of the passenger, for he is not there, so we can only speak of the driver. Our mind is the driver...

Inside us we have a horse; it obeys orders from outside. And our mind is too weak to do anything inside. Even if the mind gives the order to stop, nothing will stop inside. We educate nothing but our mind. We know how to behave with such and such. "Goodbye." "How do you do?" But it is only the driver who knows this. Sitting on his box he has read about it. But the horse has no education whatever. It has not even been taught the alphabet, it knows no languages, it never went to school. The horse was also capable of being taught, but we forgot all about it.... And so it grew up a neglected orphan. It only knows two words: right and left.

What I said about inner change refers only to the need of change in the horse. If the horse changes, we can change even externally. If the horse does not change, everything will remain the same, no matter how long we study.

It is easy to decide to change sitting quietly in your room. But as soon as you meet someone, the horse kicks. Inside us we have a horse.

The horse must change.

If anyone thinks that self-study will help and he will be able to change, he is greatly mistaken. Even if he reads all the books, studies for a hundred years, masters all knowledge, all mysteries - nothing will come of it. Because all this knowledge will belong to the driver. And he, even if he knows, cannot drag the cart without the horse - it is too heavy.

First of all you must realize that you are not you. Be sure of that, believe me You are the horse, and if you wish to start working, the horse must be taught a language in which you can talk to it, tell it what you know and prove to it the necessity of, say, changing its disposition. If you succeed in this, then, with your help, the horse too will begin to learn.

But change is possible only inside.

AS TO THE CART, its existence was completely forgotten. Yet it is also a part, and an important part, of the team. It has its own life, which is the basis of our life. It has its own psychology. It also thinks, is hungry, has desires, takes part in the common work. It too should have been educated, sent to school, but neither the parents nor anyone else cared. Only the driver was taught . He knows languages, know where such and such a street is. But he cannot drive there alone.

Originally our cart was built for an ordinary town; all the mechanical parts were designed to suit the road. The cart has many small wheels. The idea was that the unevennesses of the road would distribute the lubricating oil evenly and thus oil them. But all this was calculated for a certain town where the roads are not too smooth. Now the town has changed, but the make of the cart has remained the same. It was made to cart luggage, but now it carries passengers. And it always drives along one and the same street, the "Broadway." Some parts got rusty from long disuse. If, at times, it needs to drive along a different street, it seldom escapes a breakdown and a more or less serious overhaul afterwards. Badly or well, it can still work on the "Broadway," but for another street it must first be altered....

THE CART and the horse are connected. The horse and the driver are also connected by the reins. The horse knows two words - right and left. At times the driver cannot give orders to the horse because our reins have the capacity now to thicken, now to become more thin. They are not made of leather. When our reins become more thin, the driver cannot control the horse. The horse knows only the language of the reins. No matter how much the driver shouts, "Please, right," the horse does not budge. If he pulls, it understands. Perhaps the horse knows some language, but not the one the driver knows....

We must understand the difference between a casual passenger and the master of the cart. "I" is the master, if we have an "I." If we have not, there is always someone sitting in the cart and giving orders to the driver.

treedreamer

what is it all about?

the sexy text was hot. damn these cafe internet sitches. but it was weird too. i wonder if was written by a man or women.

what does it mean that this text elicits lack of compassion?

i am not sure if you really understand compassion infi. compassion is forgiving when you shouldn't have to and the other or self doesn't deserve it. but you do it anyway. and who are we to judge who or what is forgiven anyway?

as for living a lie. well, sure we can do that for a while is true but perhaps not indefinately. we tell and live lies to protect something or someone. not always ourselves. is no reason to hate. everything has gotta give.
21 posts Page 1 of 1