Really sad...

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
The Journey Man Project

http://www.theage.com.au/world/mother-d ... -4crk.html

I guess I find this a bit more distressing than most of you as my lovely partner and the rock of my life for the last ten years has this condition and her upbringing was a million times more difficult than this. But in a country that is at the forefront of disability support and care, tolet this happen, a mother MURDERING her young child for such selfish reasons, is just disgusting. There is no excuse for this to have occurred, none. What the fuck is wrong with this world?

simon

I guess I find this a bit more distressing than most of you

that's a big assumption you're making there man. No one has posted.

The Journey Man Project

wow... glad that's what you took away from it. I'm willing to make the assumption. And it would be really pathetic if this turned into a "I told you so" type thread because that is not what the point of it is.

But I guess I forgot that people don't come on here to discuss issues, they just come one here be little others.

you don;t know the full details of my partners life and I'm not willing to post them on this forum, so if we meetone day I might tell you.
rosie

The Journey Man Project wrote :
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

The world is pretty fucked up mate. This story is indeed very sad and distressing.

tract

I hope the mother is acquitted on appeal.

My heart goes out to her, the poor woman.

The Journey Man Project

Yeah me to mate, an all for infanticide... she could have done a better job of it if she just chucked the corpse of the kid in a bin of acid, or even better, cannibalize the little shit so all the evidence was eaten... I mean how dumb could the mother be?

tract

Yeah me to mate, an all for infanticide... she could have done a better job of it if she just chucked the corpse of the kid in a bin of acid, or even better, cannibalize the little shit so all the evidence was eaten... I mean how dumb could the mother be?

No, it's not about your emotional response it's about terminating a genetic aboration prior to birth and thus preventing any emotrional attachment and/or prolifiation of defective genes.

Darwin you brain dead syncophantic idiot....kind of like the Christian fish but with legs.

It's hard, emotionless shit but it's for the overall good.

I rock at it, penis-face.

The Journey Man Project

Actually if you read the article it's about calling the social service of a country that is one of the world leaders at caring and helping people and the families of children and adults with a disabilty to ensure that all people in this world can enjoy their right to life.

My own sister had a very difficult time accepting her first born had a very rare and painfully disabling form of dwarfism that is found in only 1 in 500,000 people, as both parents need to have a specific gene for this condition to exist, but she took advantage of all the social help provided for free by our hospital and over came her sever depression, emotional issues and is now very happy with her child, and di not struggle at all when baby number 3 was born.

By saying that a person who cannot cope an refuses to explore all available options because they are so worried about what other people might think has the right to murder somebody else would set an extremely poor precedent, so I'd most likely say that if this murderer does not go to prison she'll enjoy a long stay at the governor's will at a nice mental asylum.

The murder was a cop out, for a selfish self absorbed whore who frankly deserve nothing short of the death penalty IMHO.

It's a fascinating topic, the psychological state of a parent whose child has a disability, I got top grades for the thesis I wrote on it while studying my master in Applied Science Disability Studies, and I enjoyed working for about oh 8+ years helping many Australian families struggling under similar circumstances as to what this killer was going through.

But then again, having spent 2 years of non-stop research into the area and have worked for over 8 years in the field would mean I have no understanding of the situation wouldn't it?
:wink:

tract

Actually if you read the article it's about calling the social service of a country that is one of the world leaders at caring and helping people and the families of children and adults with a disabilty to ensure that all people in this world can enjoy their right to life.

My own sister had a very difficult time accepting her first born had a very rare and painfully disabling form of dwarfism that is found in only 1 in 500,000 people, as both parents need to have a specific gene for this condition to exist, but she took advantage of all the social help provided for free by our hospital and over came her sever depression, emotional issues and is now very happy with her child, and di not struggle at all when baby number 3 was born.

By saying that a person who cannot cope an refuses to explore all available options because they are so worried about what other people might think has the right to murder somebody else would set an extremely poor precedent, so I'd most likely say that if this murderer does not go to prison she'll enjoy a long stay at the governor's will at a nice mental asylum.

The murder was a cop out, for a selfish self absorbed whore who frankly deserve nothing short of the death penalty IMHO.

It's a fascinating topic, the psychological state of a parent whose child has a disability, I got top grades for the thesis I wrote on it while studying my master in Applied Science Disability Studies, and I enjoyed working for about oh 8+ years helping many Australian families struggling under similar circumstances as to what this killer was going through.

But then again, having spent 2 years of non-stop research into the area and have worked for over 8 years in the field would mean I have no understanding of the situation wouldn't it?
:wink:

In my world, the defective genes would not be afforded the right to life. The risk that they may some day reproduce is sufficient to ensure their termination at birth. Why should the human genome reproduce defective genes that result in more abominations thus prolonging the reproduction of defective, deficient humans ?

As sad and clinical as it is, for the human genome to evolve with advantageous selection as it's natural aim, defective and maladapt genes must be purged to ensure the uber mensch. My ideal selection is a Jewish Orthodox female paired with a "Nazi" male. The Jewish Female being white skinned whilst the Nazi Male being black skinned. Then you see, I would laugh at great length at God's creation and we would see, reproduced within the "nazi womb" the product of total understanding. As a bonus, god would throw in peace in the Middle East as a bonus :D

Not that God exists mind you 8)

So if you didn't read all of this what I am saying is Orthodox Jewish Women should reproduce with Non Orthodox Black men and if they do therre is aposibility of PEace in th Miiddle East(tm).

Is this some controversial thing I have said :D ????

aDaMT....Please comment here..this needs an Admin response ::D

PS Black, Single Mother, Muslim, Abortion and
Suicide Bombers who may be transgender and live in ISRAEL.
9 posts Page 1 of 1