The Semitic Task.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
52 posts Page 1 of 3
Ishmaal

Israel is a chosen people and as such a dwelling place of God. We must remember that despite how moral the LORD wishes our souls to be, we should be willing to fulfill our ancient directive to bless all other peoples on Earth. This includes making efforts to exist in harmony with our neighbours whilst still endeavoring to live according to the word of the LORD. At times this may require us to seem immoral or impious in some respects, but such is God's will.

Meanwhile, a great positive task presses down upon us: that of the Messiah- for isn't the Messiah only as great as the spirit he embodies? And mustn't his people first be worthy of being led to divine glory? Without condoning the worst catastrophe our people has suffered, it must be said that even to wholly respectable persons, the Poles smelled bad. Let us learn from that; let us become the greatest people on Earth, let us resume our ancient standing in the natural order of things- that is to say, above the monotheists, above those who suffer from themselves, above that which today is on top.

Cyberwlf

A study conducted in the last year has demonstrated that those with stronger religious faith were often found to hold lower IQ levels than the average of the rest of the population.

So yeah, get off the crack! :D

itchytriggerniggerfingers

^^ Haha. Also more people have died in the name of "god" than any other cause. Seems like a fairly good reason to stay the fuck away from it to me :lol:

FeralBrown

lol...
I'll second the stay off the crack, and question Cybes' quotation of the study, just for arguments sake...
It's a series of old studies (late 90s/early 00s), not a recent one... it actually said that the more religious the PARENTS, the lower the IQ the kids tend to have- so all you rebelling from your parents' beliefs, jokes on YOU! :P

lol?
Zealot

Last edited by Zealot on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Impious

Zealot wrote :
You call yours the chosen people? They possess a whorish spirit, nothing more...

Whaddaya reckon Feral- good call?
simon

Zealot wrote :
Jesus taught that only one legitimate perspective exists- that which exalts the Holy Father. His authority on the matter is beyond question. He who denies Jesus lives in sin and delays the coming of the Kingdom of God. There is no longer any ignorance on the matter: every soul should receive Jesus, everyone should be a Christian. Thus I rightfully admonish heathens and Jews alike. You call yours the chosen people? They possess a whorish spirit, nothing more...

SHUT UP YOU IGNORANT CUNT
dicA

Zealot wrote :
Ishmaal wrote :
Israel is a chosen people and as such a dwelling place of God. We must remember that despite how moral the LORD wishes our souls to be, we should be willing to fulfill our ancient directive to bless all other peoples on Earth. This includes making efforts to exist in harmony with our neighbours whilst still endeavoring to live according to the word of the LORD. At times this may require us to seem immoral or impious in some respects, but such is God's will.

Meanwhile, a great positive task presses down upon us: that of the Messiah- for isn't the Messiah only as great as the spirit he embodies? And mustn't his people first be worthy of being led to divine glory? Without condoning the worst catastrophe our people has suffered, it must be said that even to wholly respectable persons, the Poles smelled bad. Let us learn from that; let us become the greatest people on Earth, let us resume our ancient standing in the natural order of things- that is to say, above the monotheists, above those who suffer from themselves, above that which today is on top.

Jesus taught that only one legitimate perspective exists- that which exalts the Holy Father. His authority on the matter is beyond question. He who denies Jesus lives in sin and delays the coming of the Kingdom of God. There is no longer any ignorance on the matter: every soul should receive Jesus, everyone should be a Christian. Thus I rightfully admonish heathens and Jews alike. You call yours the chosen people? They possess a whorish spirit, nothing more...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

infinafta

Impious' 'entourage' is getting so big soon 'they'll' need a forum all to 'themselves'.

The smelly Pole is arguing with himself and the retards continue to engage 'them'

'Special flatmates', the lot of you.

Joseph Smith

Multiple wife fucking? Anyone?

Anyone?

Why is it just me who seems to think this is a good idea?

venatrix

infinafta wrote :
'Special flatmates', the lot of you.

Impious

Let me just say that it took effort to produce those two posts. Unfortunately, those of you who should have felt a tap on the skull have yet again sacrificed my work on the alter of disbelief.
DECRION DEE

Ishmaal wrote :

dallas .....it that you posting? put ya skull cap back on....
LRH

Zealot wrote :
Ishmaal wrote :

Look you snivelling little cocksmell of a brain fart, its pretty simple really.

God is everything. Hence everything is god. There is no devil because the devil is god and vice versa. We are all what you term 'god' experiencing creation together through the microscope of time and the control subject of the other. Obviously you and your ilk cant wrap your minds around this simple eternal concept and gladly so. The field has seen worthy to cut you off no doubt due to your lack of originality in creation.

Your outdated obsession of a lost tribes take on monotheism is just a big pike of utter shameful wank. Your a slave babbling incoherently what your enslavers told you in the first place. Desperately hoping that you will in turn enslave others, because secretly, the dawning truth inside you is that you bought a lie, hook line and sinker and your fucked if your going down alone. The light of your spirit is now corrupt and grasping, caught in polarity and absolutes. Looking for the 'truth' when in reality there is none when one deals in spirit, and the only certainty is change. Oh.. but this makes you so uncomfortable doesnt it?

Luckily for us humans (and what you fail to realise in your shelter) is that the time of your stagnant religion will soon be over. Yes, indeed the end of days fore told in your texts are coming but it will not be ours.

Teejay

Man, These bible bashers sure give me the creeps. It started with that bloody missionary doofers post.... all down hill from there!! Uppity gay guys, missionary doofers, net censorship, knuckleheads everywhere!
I'm going skating
hmmm... better add something from the dark side...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Bible

Midi-chlorians (also spelled "midi-clorians" or "midichlorians") are a microorganism in the galaxy. They are microscopic life-forms that reside within the cells of all living things and communicate with the Force. Midi-chlorians compose a collective consciousness and intelligence, forming links between everything living and the Force. They are symbionts with all other living things; that is, without them, life could not exist. The Jedi have learned how to listen to and coordinate the midi-chlorians. In order to be a Jedi or a Sith, one must have a high enough concentration of midi-chlorians in one's cells.

fucken winners

Image[/list]

infinafta

Teejay, PM me your advertising rates please. Do you accept ads that combine religious content with abortion? I've had it up to here with those google cunts.

Oh, and its 'Ad'. :!:
Last edited by infinafta on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teejay

haha! nah i've finally found a sweet demotivational poster website.
Yeah I know it's AD not ADD but seeing as i'm hyperactive i thought it would be funny.

But, just for you... i'll change it! :P

gestalt

what... the... hell...

Cyberwlf

Religion has been one of the most destructive, most dividing, and most flawed things throughout history. History is filled with the fact religion just doesn't work for the human race, any benefits of the guidance, the systems or the 'answers' it offers via devotion/faith is far outweighed by the negatives.

If one was to use an analogy, and make the assumption that god was real then god could be compared to the public service, sure they'll set-up the thing in the first place, but it'll take more than a miracle to get them to fix it!

One of the funny things about religion is religious iconography and concepts have often borrowed from other religions, yet they all claim to be the one, all knowing, all understanding, all right, and damned be thou who speaks otherwise, with religion often then using other religions ideas as the basis for what they then declare evil. </rant>

SYNeR

FeralBrown wrote :
lol...
I'll second the stay off the crack, and question Cybes' quotation of the study, just for arguments sake...
It's a series of old studies (late 90s/early 00s), not a recent one... it actually said that the more religious the PARENTS, the lower the IQ the kids tend to have- so all you rebelling from your parents' beliefs, jokes on YOU! :P

lol?

"Mummy? Where do babies come from?"

"Well.. when a Mummy and Daddy want a baby, they pray to Jesus who delivers them a baby, much like the pizza delivery man"

Makes sense to me :lol:

twizdit

:vomit:
Bigotted religious fuckwittery of the most fundamental kind.

waapwoop

Impious wrote :
Let me just say that it took effort to produce those two posts. Unfortunately, those of you who should have felt a tap on the skull have yet again sacrificed my work on the alter of disbelief.

did you ever have a tap on your skull?
waapwoop

LRH wrote :
Zealot wrote :
Ishmaal wrote :

Look you snivelling little cocksmell of a brain fart, its pretty simple really.

God is everything. Hence everything is god. There is no devil because the devil is god and vice versa. We are all what you term 'god' experiencing creation together through the microscope of time and the control subject of the other. Obviously you and your ilk cant wrap your minds around this simple eternal concept and gladly so. The field has seen worthy to cut you off no doubt due to your lack of originality in creation.

Your outdated obsession of a lost tribes take on monotheism is just a big pike of utter shameful wank. Your a slave babbling incoherently what your enslavers told you in the first place. Desperately hoping that you will in turn enslave others, because secretly, the dawning truth inside you is that you bought a lie, hook line and sinker and your fucked if your going down alone. The light of your spirit is now corrupt and grasping, caught in polarity and absolutes. Looking for the 'truth' when in reality there is none when one deals in spirit, and the only certainty is change. Oh.. but this makes you so uncomfortable doesnt it?

Luckily for us humans (and what you fail to realise in your shelter) is that the time of your stagnant religion will soon be over. Yes, indeed the end of days fore told in your texts are coming but it will not be ours.

wow.... this place has gone downhill

FeralBrown

twizdit wrote :
:vomit:
Bigotted religious fuckwittery of the most fundamental kind.

Bigotted anti-religious fuckwittery of the most fundamental kind.
:?: :!:

I'm quite interested in seeing who blows their load in whose eyes first... make sure you guys have a handy-cam ready!
:roll:

SYNeR

52 posts Page 1 of 3