Inquest over Daneeka Nixons death puts heat on Doof Culture

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
117 posts Page 4 of 5
SYNeR

Wade Shekinah wrote :
That's amusing. Anthropomorphism is a ridiculous, absurd heresy. I was talking about the naked soul going before its Maker. Since you are just mucking around I wont elaborate.

Of course anthropomorphism is ridiculous. Just look at how it is responsible for the evolution of stupid religions when combined with Darwinian explainable superstitious behaviour.
Azarias

The Roman Catholic Church has never been anthropomorphic
FRACAS

Azarias wrote :
The Roman Catholic Church has never been anthropomorphic

Are you suggesting Jesus didnt exist???
beatpyramid

Remember when this thread use to about grieving over the death of a fellow doofer. Drugs, Sex, god and conspiracies aside, she fucking died, which is a tragic event. It doesnt matter what you think, if you have information, GOOD! give it to the authorities, whats more important the death of a young woman or your own drug taking habits?

I wish her family could see what really goes on in the online "doof family" im sure they would apreciate all this bullshit and dribble, they would have a right to hate us.

Safe travels Daneeka.
I didn't know you but your death has made me look at the bigger picture.
Azarias

I'm sorry to post this here (on this thread) but I am answering a query.
Peace be with you Daneeka.

The Incarnation of the Second Person (the Word, the Logos, the only Begotten Son) of the Most Blessed Trinity (of God) is the way God Redeemed mankind. Jesus Christ is true God and true Man. In His divine Nature He never ceased to be infinite; Christ's Divine Nature is hypoststically united to the Infinite Word of God, Who has never not been, yet at the same time humbled Himself to be at one with humanity, by becomming Man incarnate in the immaculate womb of the Virgin Mary. Christ has two natures but is one Person - true God and true Man. Man but at the same time the transcendent infinite absolute. Christ is God made manifest - God made man. If we want to know what God is like we listen, follow and imitate Christ who is the Way, the Truth and the Life - the eternal Divine King whom the seraphim and the whole host of Angels desire to look upon and contemplate in profound love.
Last edited by Azarias on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
beatpyramid

Azarias wrote :
I'm sorry to post this here (on this thread) but I am answering a query.
Peace be with you Daneeka.

The Incarnation of the Second Person (the Word, the Logos, the only Begotten Son) of the Most Blessed Trinity (of God) is the way God Redeemed mankind. Jesus Christ was true God and true Man. In His divine Nature He never ceased to be infinite; Christ's Divine Nature is hypoststically united to the Infinite Word of God, Who has never not been, yet at the same time humbled Himself to be at one with humanity, by becomming Man incarnate in the immaculate womb of the Virgin Mary. Christ has two natures but is one Person - true God and true Man. Man but at the same time the transcendent infinite absolute. Christ is God made manifest - God made man. If we want to know what God is like we listen, follow and imitate Christ who is the Way, the Truth and the Life - the eternal Divine King whom the seraphim and the whole host of Angels desire to look upon and contemplate in profound love.

yet we continue!

a pm would have been much easier and kept this thread about Daneeka's memory.
Azarias

You're right.
mrbadgerman

triplezack wrote :
flashfire wrote :
:lol: :lol: Seriously, you have no idea. You are so far off the mark that it's laughable. I've said my piece, reported your posts to my bubble's governors and will not be engaging with you further. Best of luck with getting your head sorted.

Of course your the enlightened one. Drop more acid hey.

You are just sick, strange, creepy, and more delusional than any tripper i have ever met. You just have some crazy vendetta against a scene you seem to be clearly apart of, but you can't help but label and categorize people, probably who are much nicer, more successful and probably have a lot clearer head than you do. Let me give you one piece of advice, take that pea out from under your pillow and climb down from your soapbox.
triplezack

Hey this thread is about a tragic death. You can choose to obscure it by focusing on other things other then the facts or opinions. How about not overlooking-
# The Inquiry was left open - no conclusion...just list of scenarios
# The police handling of the case 2006 and from here on?
# Code of silence among Doof scene because of the close relationship with drugs.
# The tremendous strain on her family. Mother and Father are no longer together.
# Some people might possibly know more but are possibly with holding vital information. In fear of being labeled a nark.
#If you had nothing to do with her or the party. You might consider her death as being a educational wake up tool.
Truth is most really don't give a shit. But all that attitude will get eventually get is karma.
At least some people here can keep their dignity and respect.

As puzzled as I am by witness statements. Sadly as result of there being many people 'on it' I guess police know that it is going to be on of those in the too hard basket.
I just hope her death never gets forgotten.
treedreamer

gosh! are we still fighting over this? i guess it is a passionate debate.
does anyone monitor this site at all? there seems to be some savage stuff that, according to the cop in-service on cyberbullying we had last month, is, well, cyberbullying. you can get into a shitload of trouble for it. it doesn't matter that someone says stuff that might seem ridiculous to us, they are allowed to. we are ridiculous.

everyone has valid perspectives but we can not really know anything for certain. it's likely the height of arrogance for any of us to make assumptions about Ms Dixon's death. those of us who love drugs say NO, never! those of us who see the dark side of drugs, say, YES. its drugs' fault! some of us say, it's her fault (cruel at best) or, good grief, God's purpose. none of us will ever know what happened or why. that's why there are professionals for this sort of tragedy. surely we can just try to learn something from it with an open, honest heart. at best, why don't we stop going at each other? maybe we should all go out and plant a tree or pick some flowers or something...it's a beautiful day after all....let's try to make the most of what Ms Dixon won't have anymore. some kind of longevity and more time to love.
Pure__Ignorance

treedreamer wrote :
gosh! are we still fighting over this? i guess it is a passionate debate.
does anyone monitor this site at all? there seems to be some savage stuff that, according to the cop in-service on cyberbullying we had last month, is, well, cyberbullying. you can get into a shitload of trouble for it. it doesn't matter that someone says stuff that might seem ridiculous to us, they are allowed to. we are ridiculous.

everyone has valid perspectives but we can not really know anything for certain. it's likely the height of arrogance for any of us to make assumptions about Ms Dixon's death. those of us who love drugs say NO, never! those of us who see the dark side of drugs, say, YES. its drugs' fault! some of us say, it's her fault (cruel at best) or, good grief, God's purpose. none of us will ever know what happened or why. that's why there are professionals for this sort of tragedy. surely we can just try to learn something from it with an open, honest heart. at best, why don't we stop going at each other? maybe we should all go out and plant a tree or pick some flowers or something...it's a beautiful day after all....let's try to make the most of what Ms Dixon won't have anymore. some kind of longevity and more time to love.

Well said. Everything.
Azarias

I like the flowers where they are, alive and beautiful, integral to the plant. But planting a native tree, and seeing to its initial care, is a good idea.
kayhat

To answer (Marcus), Yes I was at this party. It was the scariest party I've been to in my life. A whole bunch of Nimi-koots came and wrecked the shit on saturday night, even setting fire to some poor bastards tent. They left on the Sunday though, so can't be said to have any part in D's end. I wouldn't have been surprised if MORE then one person didn't come to a sticky end at this.

I do think Doug Karl to be the chief suspect in all of this, he was quoted at the inquest as having giving back a shawl to a mate that Daneeka had loaned from. Her mates were apparently pretty bemused by this, the old alarm bells went off in their heads and they thought that this was a puzzling enough event to be brought up at the inquest.

I've researched this back to front and inside out, and no more evidence is clear or will likely to be. I have been writing a short story about this as part of the anthology of 50 short stories I am writing loosely based around electronic music scenes.

What do I think? I'm not THAT involved in this just as a participant to be able to make that judgement. I still feel guilty about not giving my evidence of how rough the party was, but I was too fucked up from all psychedelics I had to be a decent witness and I would just incriminated myself and the evidence would have been deemed unreliable.

I didn't know Ian and Cheree previously, I met them at this party, and I became associates with the BSD boys, who helped me out with a couple of my indoor parties. I'm better mates with Fof out of them all, most of of you know him as oztrance admin. But that's outside oztrance, oztrance isn't everything, and neither are scenes. People are, and it's fucked up what happened to D, but it's got nothing to do with scenes, Ian or the hair on my second left hand toe. Whatever the fuck whatever. Leave these poor fuckers alone, they already have to deal with this shit for the rest of their lives. It's hard having to hear the same shit day in and day out.

FTR, Marcus, I really found you to be quite insulting in your analysis of my character, and while correct on many things, it was a bit intrusive really. Take some care please, I AM a delicate person and I am currently coming to terms with my previous drug and alcohol abuse by going to rehab and counselling. I'm human, I've made mistakes and I learn from them. One might ask what you are doing about YOUR various fuck-ups, it appears that you also need some help. I don't want to be mean, but I gotta call a spade a spade after you said some personal things about me that I'd rather keep to myself. I am also a part of no-ones scene except my own, I don't view things in terms of scenes, but rather mates and collective hobbies. Just take it easy, OK Marcus? We can't continue letting ourselves continually caught in traps of our devising again and again and again, na mean?

Anyways, I think Daneekas death will remain unsolved, and perhaps this is for the best and she can rest in peace. I'm hoping my story can highlight this tragic event, as we should all keep this as a reminder that WE SHOULD ALL LOOK AFTER ONE ANOTHER. Ian, you done your best and you made mistakes, but you didn't know this area as well as some of us.

That's all I got to say. Not much really :)
triplezack

To answer (Kristian),
Seem you took a fair bit of time to read and reply. You deserve a reply.

I know all about that stuff that happened on the Sat night. It was fairly well documented on the forum before D's death came to light. Ok- the Nimbin larks have been a issue for years. You just got to understand the social demographic issues of these young hoods. Two generations on from people that gave birth to the hippie era. Unfortunately the surge of drug dealers from Gold Coast dealing cheap nasty synthetic drugs in Nimbin is poisoning some of the youth in the era.

I'm over reading how people blame them for everything. Sure they are a problem. But so called parties that are supposed to be underground aren't underground when they are advertised and open invitation. So instead of fingering blame on others, it's time to wake up to what the root of the problem is here.

As for your open and honest account. I give you credit for admitting your stance and account to a point. Regardless of this. I think it's sad people hide from giving a formal statement regardless of there condition or what ever at the time. There is always a slight possibility something valuable could lead to something. Maybe if you lost someone close to you with out knowing what really happened to cause the person death. It might change the way you feel. I know how this feels.

As for Karl the person of interest. Hard to make any sort of judgment on what was written in newspaper articles. Sure, it makes you wonder and think it looks suspicious. But no more then Ian's (Lightning Frog) post that I highlighted. The reason is because what he said days after D's death is totally obscure (bizarre really). Match that forum post against the facts and other peoples witness statements.

Don't get me wrong here Kristian but I'm well aware how this scene goes about trying stitch people up for something they didn't do. Accusing people of being fucked up on drugs and basically they have only mildly experimented and are more not in favor of them on a personal level, then for them. Then go on to say they have mental issues based on what they read on a forum and what others say. Is someone (mental) for being honest? Personally I try to avoid stoners / drugos (in person) as much as I can now and keep to myself.

Kristian, wish you well on striving to improve your life and coming to the realization that there is more to it then partying- booze and drugs and music.
kayhat

Fair enough, but you missed out on a couple of things.

I AM one of those kids who are a product of hippies in Nimbin. I know a lot more about why we do what we do. There's a lot of them who have irresponsible parents who didn't look after them, so they turn feral and dangerous. They have no one to tell them how to act and they don't listen because the only experience they have had with authority figures has been negative. Some of them are bad shits too. Also some of them are good kids and men and women. I talk about those bums who make a living off selling drugs and act like fuckwits though. Simple, really. You can't even comment because you haven't lived long term in our area, obviously.

Most of you can't comment on this because you don't know the individuals involved, but I can. It's not about demographic or drugs from the gold coasts, it's about loose and irresponsible parenting, and pot selling in Nimbin as an easy way to financial security. Some of these nimbin kids ARE bad shits, I know from getting into punch-ups with them in the past. Can you say the same?

Synthetic drugs from the gold coast don't have squat to do with it, that just sounds like some crazy theory full of holes. You got no idea where a lot of the drugs come from, especially when you profess to have no interest in them. So how can you know dick? I've taken a lot of strong drugs in the past and still consider myself fine, cause I know how to act ultimately.

And just fuck off if you're going to continue talking shit on Ian in that way, he's a lovely dude and you obviously don't know him or anything about this whole thing except for what you're reading in the paper sources. Like I said before, this is about people, not some fucking ongoing storyline. I write about this stuff to set the record straight, not create more bullshit. It was different in the past, but I know the effect that words have on others more these days, whilst you act in a very insulting manner. I'm still fucking pissed off with your narrative of me before when you don't really know anything about me and others. You got A LOT wrong in the shit you're spreading about me, but I don't want to give you anymore on me now for obvious reasons that you go run your mouth like you know me.

Why take this interest? No wait, I don't really care, I'm outies, I have AFL to watch. Music is music and people are people whereever you go, there's nothing more to it, no greater narrative involved. I'm dropping this now out of respect for friends, the dead, and also the very bored readers. Nothing more is going to come from this except for some wig-out thta goes nnowhere.
triplezack

^ You sure have shown a touch of emotion in your last reply Kristian.

It's been well documented that dealers coming in from the Gold Coast to Nimbin have moving the nasty cheap drugs into the area.

As for Ian, I'm sure he is wonderful guy by a lot a people in the music scene. That means nothing about the FACT he wrote what he thought happened days after her death. Don't you think Inquest documented statements etc are the bases to whats reported in the news? The fact is her car was on site and her purse and car keys remained in the car parked on site untouched apparently. So why he say this? -

Daneeka went missing 12 hours after the party finished. It was dark, there were not many people at the house who were awake, and she had walked off as if to go to her car and leave.
Why would she not tell somebody if she was leaving? Why did she stay back at the house? What was going on at the house? If she stayed back because she couldn't drive and was trying to sober up......there are a lot of questions as to peoples statements.

Now I'm not finger pointing at anybody here. But I have every reason to be concerned that someones child has gone to one of these (drug fueled parties) and not come back alive. If D was some politicians or famous rich persons daughter, I'm sure there would of been a much different outcome. You see there has been a proliferation of the use of liquid acid in the past x amount of years here in the doof scene. I wouldn't mind betting that most of it is coming from overseas into Melbourne then spread across the east coast.

I didn't know Ian and Cheree previously, I met them at this party, and I became associates with the BSD boys, who helped me out with a couple of my indoor parties. I'm better mates with Fof out of them all, most of of you know him as oztrance admin. But that's outside oztrance, oztrance isn't everything, and neither are scenes.

next post you write

And just fuck off if you're going to continue talking shit on Ian in that way, he's a lovely dude and you obviously don't know him or anything about this whole thing except for what you're reading in the paper sources. Like I said before, this is about people, not some fucking ongoing storyline. I write about this stuff to set the record straight, not create more bullshit.

strokes chin....Now Kristian can you tell me why Ian did not re-register Lightning Frog on the current oztrance after the previous one to now was closed and archived? Does he use a new name and why is it so secretive? Or does he no longer have a account at all with oztrance? Maybe if he could explain his original comment on oztrance, that will put my curiosity to rest. Oh and isn't it Geoff (fof) now a oztrance admin?
Azarias

Now, listen here - you cant blame liquid acid... O presumptuous man. You know not that which your speak.

No one knows the time nor the hour of their own death. There are no accidents, nor random events, nor luck. The scales tipped she was cut down and if she was Baptised and in a state of Grace she would of been redeemed and saved, and will eventually enter eternal Life in Heavenly Bliss, our true Home; but if she was not Baptised and/or in a state of mortal sin, she would of condemned herself to everlasting torment and despair - eternal spiritual death; this goes for all human beings. This one life determines each of our eternal destinies; there is no escaping this immutable fact. We have but one priceless life here on earth. It is so fleeting and ephemeral, so transient but of utmost importance, valuable and sacred beyond your reckoning.

If you want something truly efficacious to do, contemplate your own death and Last End, examine your conscience, repent and renounce your iniquity, learn the Faith, reject Satan and all of his works and suggestions, go unto Baptism and receive the other Sacraments of Sanctifying Grace instituted by Christ. Love God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength, in sweet intimacy, friendship, and wisdom; be good, follow Lord Jesus Christ and consecrate yourself to Him and imitate Him, with all that this entails. Do this if you want your Last End to be eternal happiness, bliss, full illumination of the intellect, eternal Love, Peace and perfection, ever new, ever beautiful, all fullfilling, infinite ever new happiness in glory with all the holy Angels and Saints in everlasting Life with God; seeing God as God sees Himself.

Simple really, but I will be reviled and hated for stating the Way for our Sovereign Good, freedom and eternal glorified Last End in everlasting Life.
beatpyramid

Azarias wrote :
Now, listen here - you cant blame liquid acid... O presumptuous man. You know not that which your speak.

No one knows the time nor the hour of their own death. There are no accidents, nor random events, nor luck. The scales tipped she was cut down and if she was Baptised and in a state of Grace she would of been redeemed and saved, and will eventually enter eternal Life in Heavenly Bliss, our true Home; but if she was not Baptised and/or in a state of mortal sin, she would of condemned herself to everlasting torment and despair - eternal spiritual death; this goes for all human beings. This one life determines each of our eternal destinies; there is no escaping this immutable fact. We have but one priceless life here on earth. It is so fleeting and ephemeral, so transient but of utmost importance, valuable and sacred beyond your reckoning.

If you want something truly efficacious to do, contemplate your own death and Last End, examine your conscience, repent and renounce your iniquity, learn the Faith, reject Satan and all of his works and suggestions, go unto Baptism and receive the other Sacraments of Sanctifying Grace instituted by Christ. Love God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength, in sweet intimacy, friendship, and wisdom; be good, follow Lord Jesus Christ and consecrate yourself to Him and imitate Him, with all that this entails. Do this if you want your Last End to be eternal happiness, bliss, full illumination of the intellect, eternal Love, Peace and perfection, ever new, ever beautiful, all fullfilling, infinite ever new happiness in glory with all the holy Angels and Saints in everlasting Life with God; seeing God as God sees Himself.

Simple really, but I will be reviled and hated for stating the Way for our Sovereign Good, freedom and eternal glorified Last End in everlasting Life.

FUCK OFF YOU PSYCHO!
sick of your incensitive and meaningless babble!
Nwalmaer

So marcus whats the real reason you hijack every thread you can find

Obviously this ones a gold mine for you. You can carry on and pretend to play on the side of the family but its quite obvious your using this situation for your own vendetta against the doof scene

This has been on running for years now and you must be completely deluded if you think you still fool anyone.

Seriously have some respect for the poor girl and her family You come in here to ask "hard Questions" and make people think about the scene.

BULLSHIT you come in here because youve has a long running issue with this "scene" and particularly with oztrance (? still butthurt over being banned?)
You create multiple accounts and compile infomation about people then try to bring the whole thing down intentionally trying to create mistrust using multiple accounts to try and influence threads and create a feeling of mistrust

You go out of your way and spend what must be a considerable amount of time creating webs of lies trying to create new online persona's and use them to create small but constant threads of mistrust and lies.

The honest truth is

YOU STAND OUT LIKE DOG BALLS

You give yourself away pretty easily The way you argue the points you make.

I think your idea is to make people think that anyone who disagree must be marcus your trying to further that idea so people stop trusting each other

really it sounds like your feeding your own energy by trying to take it from a scene full of people with energy.

Seriously get some help or get over it :roll:
triplezack

Nwalmaer wrote :
So marcus whats the real reason you hijack every thread you can find

Obviously this ones a gold mine for you. You can carry on and pretend to play on the side of the family but its quite obvious your using this situation for your own vendetta against the doof scene

This has been on running for years now and you must be completely deluded if you think you still fool anyone.

Seriously have some respect for the poor girl and her family You come in here to ask "hard Questions" and make people think about the scene.

BULLSHIT you come in here because youve has a long running issue with this "scene" and particularly with oztrance (? still butthurt over being banned?)
You create multiple accounts and compile infomation about people then try to bring the whole thing down intentionally trying to create mistrust using multiple accounts to try and influence threads and create a feeling of mistrust

You go out of your way and spend what must be a considerable amount of time creating webs of lies trying to create new online persona's and use them to create small but constant threads of mistrust and lies.

The honest truth is

YOU STAND OUT LIKE DOG BALLS

You give yourself away pretty easily The way you argue the points you make.

I think your idea is to make people think that anyone who disagree must be marcus your trying to further that idea so people stop trusting each other

really it sounds like your feeding your own energy by trying to take it from a scene full of people with energy.

Seriously get some help or get over it :roll:

Hey Paul you drug fuck that has turned to kink to find some bigger kick out of life. Yeah I know all about you. You play with drugs and bdsm , if shit goes wrong you deserve the consequences. Drugs and BDSM is not safe or sane.

None of the shit you sprout I give a fuck about. Nor for the rest of your cohorts. Have you got proof to say all I do is lie? I really don't care what you and your friends want to believe. Do you think the general populous of society does? I really don't care either who you are trying to suck up to here or impress either.

You make your own opinion as if you are speaking for her family. By the way I had a sister die under mysterious circumstances. All over the newspapers and national tv news 20 something years ago. My family got NO answer from a coroners inquest.

You can go and get fucked Paul . Go and smoke as many bongs joints and take all the trips you like. But as a citizen and taxpayer of this country I have every right to pursue this matter with or without D's families consent.

So suck my balls you little wackytobaccy.
good day.
NunyaB

really it sounds like your feeding your own energy by trying to take it from a scene full of people with energy
:lol:

Are you sure you don't want to think that line over a bit more carefully?

What energy do you refer to here? Shame about that big cloud that hangs over it. Isn't that why is called underground so most of you can take drugs in relative freedom. Dream on.

A typical line from a typical stoner.
beatpyramid

It seems like there is allot of people on here that dont like the scene, am i right or am i reading into these wrong?

No one is forced to be here or come to parties.
If you dont like it leave it.
simple.
logical.
NunyaB

beatpyramid wrote :
It seems like there is allot of people on here that dont like the scene, am i right or am i reading into these wrong?

No one is forced to be here or come to parties.
If you dont like it leave it.
simple.
logical.

Ok you made a fair remark and was polite in the manner you made it.

It's no crime to enjoy the music. It's no crime either to enjoy it without the need of drugs or alcohol. Though each to their own and in moderation there shouldn't be too much a problem.

I know from experience and seeing for my own eyes that many crews have people involved for they are more interested in selling drugs and use being a crew member for the wrong reasons. They are not there for the artists as it is their primary source of income. They are there for themselves. These are the people that are the main reason for THE SCENE to be underground and kept that way.

There are a number of genuine people with ideals principles and purpose in sharing their expression of music, art and culture. They are inspired to do it not for their drug dealing ways or mates that have drug dealing ways.

As you say no-one is forced to go to parties or come to this forum. Nobody forces you either to read a reply or respond to it. I don't see Wade changing or giving in or changing his beliefs in what is replied to him on this forum. I have my own opinion on Wade and I'm sure he has one of me. Big deal.

Why would I care what people say that don't know me in real life as a person? Even those that do know how strong willed I am.
FRACAS

triplezack wrote :
Hey Paul you drug fuck that has turned to kink to find some bigger kick out of life. Yeah I know all about you. You play with drugs and bdsm , if shit goes wrong you deserve the consequences. Drugs and BDSM is not safe or sane.

None of the shit you sprout I give a fuck about. Nor for the rest of your cohorts. Have you got proof to say all I do is lie? I really don't care what you and your friends want to believe. Do you think the general populous of society does? I really don't care either who you are trying to suck up to here or impress either.

You make your own opinion as if you are speaking for her family. By the way I had a sister die under mysterious circumstances. All over the newspapers and national tv news 20 something years ago. My family got NO answer from a coroners inquest.

You can go and get fucked Paul . Go and smoke as many bongs joints and take all the trips you like. But as a citizen and taxpayer of this country I have every right to pursue this matter with or without D's families consent.

So suck my balls you little wackytobaccy.
good day.

NunyaB wrote :

Are you sure you don't want to think that line over a bit more carefully?

What energy do you refer to here? Shame about that big cloud that hangs over it. Isn't that why is called underground so most of you can take drugs in relative freedom. Dream on.

A typical line from a typical stoner.

This is all a little schizophrenic for me ......try http://www.sane.org it may help
Yet if this is my delusion you guys should get a room or somethin???
spangk

FRACAS wrote :
Yet if this is my delusion you guys should get a room or somethin???

With Mrs. Palmer and her five daughter's.
117 posts Page 4 of 5