Inquest over Daneeka Nixons death puts heat on Doof Culture

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
117 posts Page 5 of 5
FRACAS

spangk wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
Yet if this is my delusion you guys should get a room or somethin???

With Mrs. Palmer and her five daughter's.

By the sound of it they already spend way to much time with her!!!
NunyaB

FRACAS wrote :
spangk wrote :
FRACAS wrote :
Yet if this is my delusion you guys should get a room or somethin???

With Mrs. Palmer and her five daughter's.

By the sound of it they already spend way to much time with her!!!

:lol: By the look of the signature you use at the bottom of each and every post. Your on some trip about yourself. No surprise to me you think the way you do . Sure you get great pleasure out of it.

Does it make you feel special? Obviously your not that good but think you are to use such a cheap form of self promotion. Resorting to trash a thread about a girls death.

It's typical of stoners and drugo's to cast stones on others that they feel threatened by their small minded little worlds. The quoted comments above are grade 2 stuff. Haven't you got to be 18 to be a member of this forum?

Carry on. Oh and Fracas
http://www.psyport.net/profile/FracaS
-SADAKA ~ Sat 25th July - @ The Abercrcombie (Ixchel)
-EPP Records `Borrowed Time` album launch party (NSW), Saturday, 1st August 2009,Hermanns Bar
-DXM-Almost Human XXII - 14 August- Hedonix Album & Borrowed Time EPP CD Launch, My Aeon (VIC)
-DRAGON DREAMING SYDNEY LAUNCH 2009 - SEPTEMBER 4TH, Hermanns Bar
-Dragon Dreaming Festival 2009 (ACT)Saturday, 3rd October 2009
-THE MONSTER MASH Fri 30 Oct to Sun 01 Nov

I can clearly see what you wank yourself over........... :lol: knobwrench :D
kayhat

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

I have asked for a block on this thread, everything has been said and it's a diseased thread now, thanks to Marcus.
NunyaB

kayhat wrote :
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

I have asked for a block on this thread, everything has been said and it's a diseased thread now, thanks to Marcus.

Of course you would ask for a block on this thread. Any pathetic attempt to stop the real subject over D's death come out from behind the covers. It's people trying desperately to derail any talk on D's death that's a worry.

How about leaving the thread be and keeping it to the topic? No. You like many others use the same old excuse and put blame on someone else to cover the shame. Isn't funny how these people running forums are mainly supportive of the NO CLEAN FEED campaign. Yet you go about attacking each other and breaking the law in hacking websites. You clearly are a tool Kristian.

Great, because if this thread gets locked or moved. It will only make me more determined and I will go further afield. Now I'm not making a demand or threat here. I'm purely practicing my rights for freedom of speech. Don't like it - then see a lawyer or your local state or federal member. I'm sure they are interested in your rights to take illegal drugs and deal to others. :lol: there are no rights in breaking the law.

So what then close registrations for this forum indefinitely as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's as ridiculous as kiddies strawberry fields forever. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Kristian, your just jealous because I have wasted more admin time in banning then you have been banned. You come a distant second.
Last edited by NunyaB on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
triplezack

kayhat wrote :
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Kristian you started the thread it got a few replies going nowhere. I put a lot of time and energy into getting as much information I could off the net. I do have D's mothers contact number if you feel so compelled to speak with her. PM if you wish.

Finally no reply as expected to Lightning Frog's post on oztrance shortly after D's Death. I'm not picking on Ian here or finger pointing. I'm trying to find out why he said what he did in that post. I'm sure other people are interested as well. But don't come or frequent this forum.

Sorry Kristian, this thread didn't turn out the way you would of liked it. You even admitted, not to giving a formal statement to police yourself. :roll:

Pathetic Kristian.
Nwalmaer

Good luck with you hunt for the truth there so far all youve done is pst a few dozen articles from the newspaper

Dont act like your on some sort of crusade.

Ps update your files I gave up the trips almost 11 months ago ;)
NunyaB

Nwalmaer wrote :
Good luck with you hunt for the truth there so far all youve done is pst a few dozen articles from the newspaper

Dont act like your on some sort of crusade.

Ps update your files I gave up the trips almost 11 months ago ;)

And just what is your crusade Paul? You go making assertions I'm on some crusade!
You forgot to mention a very important post from oztrance Paul. It's this post from the organiser (Ian - Lightning Frog) he posted a obscure thread in the beginning to say he was looking for people interested playing DJ etc for a small get together party. This became a bigger party as he claimed people handed out flyers with directions that wasn't supposed to (as in a commercialized fashion). They knew that it was going to be a larger size party and didn't stop it. So as I read it. OK there was no door charge but donation at DJ booth / stage.

You see advertised open parties on the net can get a bit out of hand. If it was just a small gathering of friends why did not Ian use the pm function. So it looked to me as the typical BS scenario - open party , the more people the more drugs get sold. Unfortunately a girl died and for what ever as to the reason why? Ian's post after the party and account of D's death is baffling when you read transcripts from the coronal inquest. No surprise that the case is still open.

You see I know why the likes of you Paul come out of the woodwork to fly the flag for your mates. The very ones who haven't the balls or guts to go to the police and say they was at this party etc and submit a formal statement. All because they hide behind the guilt that they like to go to doofs and take drugs etc. Then also the fear of being branded a nark or suspicion that they have named drug dealers.

Paul your just a half cast Maori stoner way down on my list . Nice to see you come out of your shell and get a bit excited over Bibi :lol: Nowhere near as much as psywise hoping to get some naked pics :lol: You fuckers are such a crack up. :lol:
FRACAS

NunyaB wrote :
I can clearly see what you wank yourself over........... :lol: knobwrench :D

i can clearly see you are still conversing with your self and patting yourself on the back....Sane.org can help there ...

NunyaB wrote :
The very ones who haven't the balls or guts to go to the police and say they was at this party etc and submit a formal statement. All because they hide behind the guilt that they like to go to doofs and take drugs etc. Then also the fear of being branded a nark or suspicion that they have named drug dealers.
:

If you think you(s) have balls why dont you take yourselves and tell the police what you know , rather than beating round the bush on internet forums ....Lismore Police station 40 Molesworth St, Lismore (02) 6626 0599.....
The accusations of a scene full of drug use and the personal accusations of personal sexual activities are wearing a bit thin without anything to back it up( even then totally un called for). As far as my promo goes i will try to get more pro so you can scoure the net for more details on myself to put in ya little stalker files....i need to take a break my sig is getting me all hot and moist...
kayhat

NunyaB wrote :
kayhat wrote :
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Of course you would ask for a block on this thread. Any pathetic attempt to stop the real subject over D's death come out from behind the covers. It's people trying desperately to derail any talk on D's death that's a worry.

How about leaving the thread be and keeping it to the topic? No. You like many others use the same old excuse and put blame on someone else to cover the shame. Isn't funny how these people running forums are mainly supportive of the NO CLEAN FEED campaign. Yet you go about attacking each other and breaking the law in hacking websites. You clearly are a tool Kristian.

Great, because if this thread gets locked or moved. It will only make me more determined and I will go further afield. Now I'm not making a demand or threat here. I'm purely practicing my rights for freedom of speech. Don't like it - then see a lawyer or your local state or federal member. I'm sure they are interested in your rights to take illegal drugs and deal to others. :lol: there are no rights in breaking the law.

So what then close registrations for this forum indefinitely as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's as ridiculous as kiddies strawberry fields forever. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS Kristian, your just jealous because I have wasted more admin time in banning then you have been banned. You come a distant second.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.

You abuse freedom of speech like nothing else! I think that people like you should have their fingers chopped off and shoved up their ass! Tell us how it goes with your lawyer anyway, will be interested to hear what he has to say! My belief is that you are actually on the WRONG side of the law, matey, reality check. I actually hear some friends are getting a case together against you and your vile crap, so it IS a good idea that you see your solicitor in terms of your "freedome of speech".

Anything said can and will be used against you in a court of law.

I don't think there needs to closed registrations, people like you and nute and surf mountain just need to have their fingers chopped off and made to run out in public with their pants down. I'm relatively harmless in regards to some of the insane crap idiots like you perpetrate.

hey admin, can we have that block yet? I'm really being triggered here.
NunyaB

kayhat wrote :
NunyaB wrote :
kayhat wrote :
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.

You abuse freedom of speech like nothing else! I think that people like you should have their fingers chopped off and shoved up their ass! Tell us how it goes with your lawyer anyway, will be interested to hear what he has to say! My belief is that you are actually on the WRONG side of the law, matey, reality check. I actually hear some friends are getting a case together against you and your vile crap, so it IS a good idea that you see your solicitor in terms of your "freedome of speech".

Anything said can and will be used against you in a court of law.

I don't think there needs to closed registrations, people like you and nute and surf mountain just need to have their fingers chopped off and made to run out in public with their pants down. I'm relatively harmless in regards to some of the insane crap idiots like you perpetrate.

hey admin, can we have that block yet? I'm really being triggered here.

Talk about the funniest shit ever. Yeah a case against me bwahahhaha. Seems you been reading too much into the BS of the one and only LB. Who's made statements about having made 3 injunctions in the past. Bwahahahaha.

Kristian your quest for acceptance in OT land is really funny. The beauty of my position and SB's is we both have no money and nothing to lose. But MR LB has and I'm sure your rant just before is fueled by the usual OT cloud of delusion. In fact reading your own previous posts and admissions is quite hilarious. You are all over the place and yet you break your own advice. Your feeding again Kristian. Also showing true signs of being mentally unstable. So how is your rehab going?

Kristian each time you get banned from OT is for another one of your psychotic melt downs. I'm glad you and I can engage here because this is going to be fun.

Do you remember writing in a thread on Ot - called 'Who would you like to meet most from OT'. I was mentioned as being a person people would like to meet to bash my head in and you said you would like to see what made me tick. Bwahahahaha.
Is this the best you can do Kristian now you got your opportunity.

Hahaha you calling for the ban hampster of all people bwahahahahaha. There is only one solution and that is to close registration to the whole forum. The latest was to press a button that deleted all inactive accounts and fuck over a lot of innocent people. What did that prove? Paranoia. Doesn't stop me from reading whats going on.

Kristian you bring Nute into this. When has she been mentioned until you brought her up. Fuck me man. You are desperate. Not to mention SB from EC . That's standard though.

Here you go Kristian trying to get this thread off topic and onto me. That's just typical of you lot. The police know that this scene is full of drugs so does the media. And so do most politicians :wink: and I will let you think what ever you like on that one.
To top it off OT has made more enemies now it has been exposed I hear.

.....however we seemed to of overlooked it in our general maintenance procedures. The security flaw has beenfixed and steps to ensure this will not happen again will be taken. This is not the work of some 'elite' hacker, it is probably the work of a L S D popping OzTrance.Net fairy. Anyone with google search could of bought this down, due to small window of opportunity. We would like to take this time to upgrade our systems and do some scheduled maintenance on our network......
Marsoups

can we get you guys a room ? :roll: :lol:
NunyaB

Marsoups wrote :
can we get you guys a room ? :roll: :lol:

Hmmm yes well I'm more then happy to continue this with Kristian in PM. But I have better things to occupy myself with then Kristian Hatton.
Azarias

Deleted Post
Last edited by Azarias on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
beatpyramid

I wish you would all just shut the fuck up.
your dribble makes us all stupider by the second.
Marsoups

:roll:
Marcus Smith

triplezack

^ :roll: start another thread if you must . How about showing some respect for the dead and her family and close friends.

The MS photo and user name has been done before on many occasions. Boring.

Just another veil attempt to throw the focus of the subject topic. Bit of a worry.
117 posts Page 5 of 5