My Face

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
83 posts Page 3 of 4
ionized

Wade Shekinah wrote :

And for you ionized the Blessed Virgin Mary though infinitely bellow the
Divinity and Majesty of Christ the King - who is both true God and true Man,
two natures one Person, Mary is the highest of all creatures, much higher
than even the Seraphim. She is no vessel you dirty debauched man; She
was herself conceived without sin, and had nevr known one defilement or
corruption; She is the most pure and humble, who lived a most holy life in
complete self-abandonment to Divine Providence. She was the only one
worthy or pure and humble enough to conceive of Our Lord in her
immaculate womb by the Holy Spirit. And when she died, she was assumed
body and soul into Heaven by holy Angels to be awoken by her Divine Son in the
Beatific Vision. And then in a heavenly coronation was crowned Queen of
Heaven & earth.

Well if she was so pure and humble what was she doing with Joseph then? Its not like they were just hanging out as mates.

No doubt he was keen to pop her cherry, but she was holding off for the whole Jesus thing.
So whats she going to do for her betrothed then?
Well... suck his cock to shut him up more than likely. Its either that, or let him fuck her in the arse. Which technically is sodomy, so lets not go there.
Hence my statement still stands... there's nothing that would have stopped him from offloading one in her face every now again

No sin in that Wade.

She loved it.
Wade Shekinah

Hey simon I no longer want to break your face. Neither the face of ionized.
Though both what you two have said has disgusted me beyong words.
I forgive you. You know not what you do; I mean, if you knew the Truth
you would recoil in horror at the evil you had allowed to be poured into you, and through
you.

On men depraved in mind and corrupt in heart, the wicked dragon pours out the poison
of his iniquity as a most foul river; a spirit of lying, of ungodliness and of blasphemy;
and the deadly breath of lust, of all vices and iniquities.

I have learnt my lesson here, fallen into a couple of traps, but well learned, and recovered.
I forgive each and everyone of you. For each will reap what they sow and makes their own bed to lie in.
I leave Judgement & Justice to the Most High Jesus Christ. I reject Satan, and all of his works, ways, pomps and suggestions.
I wish you all well-being and peace (though a heart is ever restless until it rests in God). For the record, I never wanted any of you to go to Hell. I only want eternal life for all of you. So, take care.

I'm going to Heaven, you guys do what thou wilt.

May the Lord enkindle in us the fire of His love
and the flame of everlasting charity. Amen
ionized

Wade Shekinah wrote :

Lol. Like you could swing a fist without falling over. You fat pathetic imbecile. Damn, I was really looking forward to watching you get lynched at the next doof too.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
you would recoil in horror at the evil you had allowed to be poured into you, and through
you.

I know that your one of the most spiritually undeveloped morons I've seen on here in a long time. And that you came here looking for a fight to placate your ego and feel like a martyr.

Is that what you mean?

Wade Shekinah wrote :
On men depraved in mind and corrupt in heart, the wicked dragon pours out the poison
of his iniquity as a most foul river; a spirit of lying, of ungodliness and of blasphemy;

I can see your trying hard to be poetic and sanctimonious in these prayers but you really are terrible at them.

Wade Shekinah wrote :
I have learnt my lesson here, fallen into a couple of traps, but well learned, and recovered.

Yes you have fallen into a few traps but then your not too bright are you? Which is probably why your still here trying to explain yourself to a bunch of people who think your a fucking retard.

Wade Shekinah wrote :

I forgive each and everyone of you. For each will reap what they sow and makes their own bed to lie in.

I leave Judgement & Justice to the Most High Jesus Christ. I reject Satan, and all of his works, ways, pomps and suggestions.
I wish you all well-being and peace (though a heart is ever restless until it rests in God). For the record, I never wanted any of you to go to Hell. I only want eternal life for all of you. So, take care.

What a load of complete horse shit. All you have ever written is how utterly elite your specific understanding of Christianity is and how basically anyone who isn't a catholic (ie:you) is doomed in one form or another. You are utterly bat shit crazy and this whole thing has clearly been some ornate head bashing ritual you've fashioned out of your creepy little psyche. Probably so when you get to seminary you can tell brother Paul how you used to walk the walk back in your sinfull doof life and have the pulse of the real world to reflect on.

I'm sure they will see straight through you though. You are the worst cliche of a Christian I have ever come across and a ridiculous ambassador for your religion. Good luck in gaining admission you fucking psycho.

Wade Shekinah wrote :

No your not. You don't get it. You should have by now, but you clearly don't, and probably never will.

Wade Shekinah wrote :

Shut up.
beatpyramid

Wade Shekinah wrote :
you.

Oh wade how you have dug a giant hole for yourself, you have shown your true colours and now try to somehow narcasiscticly persuade us that is not what you are like. What you have said is disgusting, yes what simon did was a little edgy and may be considered wrong, but surely you of all people, with all your godliness and self righteousness would have realised that the way you spoke of stomping "miraculous medal of the blessed virgin" is just as terrible of an act. Using your sacred mothers image as a tool for violence, then try to pass it off as education? Im sorry but i see no sense in this.

Im sorry wade but you cannot simply "learn" and "recover" from something like that as simply as that, that is just as naive an act as those you persecute. May the guilt and shame of your volatile, hateful, deceitful persona lie upon your conscience. You made numerous attempts of scare tactics and threats towards simon, what ever happened to turn the other cheek? Or is it take unjust action then turn the cheek?

Shame on you.
Pure__Ignorance

beatpyramid wrote :
Wade Shekinah wrote :
I forgive you. ...

Oh wade how you have dug a giant hole for yourself, you have shown your true colours and now try to somehow narcasiscticly persuade us that is not what you are like. What you have said is disgusting, yes what simon did was a little edgy and may be considered wrong, but surely you of all people, with all your godliness and self righteousness would have realised that the way you spoke of stomping "miraculous medal of the blessed virgin" is just as terrible of an act. Using your sacred mothers image as a tool for violence, then try to pass it off as education? Im sorry but i see no sense in this.

Im sorry wade but you cannot simply "learn" and "recover" from something like that as simply as that, that is just as naive an act as those you persecute. May the guilt and shame of your volatile, hateful, deceitful persona lie upon your conscience. You made numerous attempts of scare tactics and threats towards simon, what ever happened to turn the other cheek? Or is it take unjust action then turn the cheek?

Shame on you.

Well said. Although I like that Wades' posts (intentionally or not) highlight the impotency of diatribe and the danger of unquestioned belief, there's more 'incorrectness' in what is said in that colorful text than can be simply glossed over with a change of mind and an apology. Please take a deeper look Wade.

Unless you're simply showing us all how not to behave (and are we being much different?), I really wish you'd get away from whoever/whatever is encouraging this bullshit in you. I don't know why your path has taken you there, but it's time you get clear of it and and back to the god you find in your heart, not in a church that men built.

You were one of the most compassionate and pure people I've ever known. When you stand back and really ask yourself if what these 'teachings' have brought out in you agrees with what you find in your heart, perhaps you'll remember that nothing which exists is outside of your compassion.

I'm certain you've learnt an enormous amount from the experience, about yourself and about christians of all kinds but I'm also certain that these people don't represent the truth they claim stewardship of. Hopefully you've learnt enough to be able to hear the truth in what I'm saying.
simon

this is my "you're talking baloney" face.
flashfire

Wade Shekinah wrote :

...the Blessed Virgin Mary though infinitely bellow...

Meltdown
Site Admin

Can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

Wade, I constantly get people asking me to ban you but I gave it the benefit of the doubt because I actually found your posts and trolling sort of entertaining in a pitiful way. But you threaten Simon with physical violence on this website? In the name of your religion? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

Banned.
beatpyramid

Meltdown wrote :

Wade, I constantly get people asking me to ban you but I gave it the benefit of the doubt because I actually found your posts and trolling sort of entertaining in a pitiful way. But you threaten Simon with physical violence on this website? In the name of your religion? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

Banned.

hahah meltdown i think i love you!
Azarias

That poor misunderstood man; it must be hard for him to find those with affinities akin to his own.
Sinister Sequence

Meltdown wrote :

Coz you never visit ur own site
Meltdown wrote :
Banned

spangk

azarius wrote :
That poor misunderstood man; it must be hard for him to find those with affinities akin to his own.

omfgstfu already
Last edited by spangk on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LRH

I think Wade was a very troubled and unwell individual. Still he did mean well. We do all possess an immortal soul but to bicker and fight over the description and somantics of this infinite gift is destined to drive people insane. I just hope that one day he finds the insight to rise up above the prison he has immersed himself in so he can then focus on that which is important. To begin unlocking his infinite potential and untangling the traumatic events of his past that have brought him to such a state of delusion.
spangk

Do you know him ?
Azarias

I don't think anyone here can presume too much about him. He did mention a couple of times he was baptised Catholic in 2008, so I guess he just put on boots too big for himself, and was imprudent and intemperate in his zeal, and actually became like an inquisitor.
spangk

Azarias wrote :
I don't think anyone here can presume too much about him. He did mention a couple of times he was baptised Catholic in 2008, so I guess he just put on boots too big for himself, and was imprudent and intemperate in his zeal, and actually became like an inquisitor.

None of except you that is :lol:
LRH

spangk wrote :
Do you know him ?

I don't need to. People do not develop conditions such as his without some kind of driving force behind it.
Sensum

what do ya call a dude standing waste deep in water ???

WADE

:roll:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

:roll: indeed
Azarias

Wade's face
itchytriggerniggerfingers

flashfire wrote :
Wade Shekinah wrote :

...the Blessed Virgin Mary though infinitely bellow...

Sinister Sequence

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
:roll: indeed

"fuck off tim"
simon

Azarias wrote :

this is my "You dont fool anyone" face

p.s. the parallels between you and Marcus are scary.
Azarias

My name is Benedict. And I parallel with no one.
beatpyramid

Azarias wrote :
My name is Benedict. And I parallel with no one.

benedict eggs!

lurrvv them!
83 posts Page 3 of 4