Should Wade / Azarias / Bumfullofdick be banned?

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
139 posts Page 1 of 6

Should Wade / Azarias / Bumfullofdick be banned?

30%
Yes - Outright on general principle
19%
Yes - If he is warned to stop & continues to post his religious BS
32%
No - Free speech & all that
19%
No - If he stops posting all his religious BS & spoiling other peoples threads

Total votes: 47

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Have your say.

Vote now & have your voice heard :atom:

Feel free to add your comments - don't feel obligated to keep them constructive - i.e. wade go get fucked by a small rodent :killah:

poor rodent :lol:
Sensum

nah fuck him, leave him in place, he's good amusement......

we could all throw rocks at him when we see him next possibly??......i'm just gunna make him a crown of thorns to wear across his furrowed brow......he'll shut the fuck up once the blood starts to drip into his eyes.... :bounce:

i passed on the ballot tho, it lacked a 'nah stuff it - headbutting the fuck will do' option
twizdit

NO. No fuckin way should he be banned. Imagine what happens when that kinda mentals gets bottled up? Wouldnt wanna be near a gay bar or abortion clinic when that shit goes postal.
Sensum

ban the bomb?? nah, ban the womb.

truly if 'the creator' is to be culpable
tract

I think this is a subconscious plea for tolerance on your part 'itchy', more power to you!

tbh: so long as he posts in the off-topic forum and doesn't spray the rest of the forum with his infatuated and fundamentalist religious diarrhea then I would actually defend his right not to be banned. I don't read or absorb what he writes any more than I used to read or absorb what SJ posted; but I still think there should be a level of tolerance no matter how fucked up or special needs it is. Part of the problem is the reactive (and often fairly abusive) response people seem to give him.

Nice work with the poll btw..good to see you 'kicking it back to tha people' :D

my 0.2
Pete_Paranoid

E l e v a t e!
tract

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
E l e v a t e!

Calm down please.
Pete_Paranoid

Holy than thou much? You sound sheltered!
Pete_Paranoid

look, I'm simply saying be professional... We've all had heckers, and I've met a lot worse than him!

(EDIT: NOT A CHANLLENGE! Peace.)
tract

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
look, I'm simply saying be professional... We've all had heckers, and I've met a lot worse than him!

(EDIT: NOT A CHANLLENGE! Peace.)

Easy mate.

:)
ionized

Let him keep writing, I say. It is pretty funny. I find his inability to write something coherent without thee, thou or gnashing in it much more offensive than his religious views. His psuedo-biblical phrasing is intolerable. From what i've heard he has had some traumatic event in his past, which turned him towards Christ, and has subsequently brainwashed him. So he's obviously holding onto his 'salvation' with everything he has. I'd almost feel sorry for the guy if he wasn't so un-original and repeditive.

Fact is, he is posting here again and again. That either means he has some kind of self hate complex and really enjoys being told he is full of shit, or he is simply looking for help and re-assurance. Probably both. Warning his church might be an idea. We can abuse the fuck out of him or try and talk sense, but it's the priests at that church he will listen to. I think they would be genuinely concerned and want to intervene if they saw the image of them he was projecting.
AdrianPsy

Who is Wade in real life anyway? Does he come to doofs? :?
Marsoups

Wade to stay ftw!

I don't think Wade's a bad fellah, I mean, he is doing what he believe is for the right & pure and trying to save us from miserable afterlives..... If he really believes that is his salvation then , well , that's his belief. We are fully allowed to share our points of views with him , too, no need to be rude though hey, everyone has issus...

It wouldn't be easy taking on a whole forum for your cause , and his steadfastness to his cause is admirable. Even if he was led down a path of brainwashing, like all of us to some degree, he's only trying to help save us so that we can hang out in heaven with the lord together...
venatrix

so here is the problem with wade:

while many would rejoice if he just fucked off and/or axed the dogmatic regurgitation, we can ban him from this forum but we cant ban people like him from life. it is a timely reminder that there are many out there who believe what he does. they teach children, represent you in councils/parliaments/governments around the world, broadcast on the radio and offer to save your soul on television.

some will say 'let him be, free speech, religious tolerance' yada yada yada. that is all well and good - until, say - he becomes a priest like he has said he wishes to.

and then one of his colleagues decides to touch the children in the bad place...

and the child comes to wade and tells him what happened....

and wade says 'the child who doth lie is possessed by evil spirits and will surely be consumed by the agonising fire of hell for eternity. do not speak these lies again, lest thou invoke the vengeful Lord and his wrath.'

what then huh?

venatrix wrote :
what then huh?

^^ I'll have what Ven's drinking. Double shot kthnxgbye :idea:

tract wrote :
Nice work with the poll btw..good to see you 'kicking it back to tha people' :D

my 0.2

Cheers, although "not my kettle of fish" & I have been vocal on his choice of werdz, its not my place to determine whether he stays or goes... The people have spoken, so let Bumfullodick run his "course" :D
ATREYU

Whats the point in banning when they just change their username?
Azarias

There are no devout Catholics in Parliament, nor the Federal Government. Do you think the Illuminized Freemasons, etc, would tolerate that. It is a godless secular power that is in charge of the education system and the government, who in turn are governed by luciferian world leaders and owners of world banks, who in turn are governed by the Devil and the evil accursed spirits.
Marsoups

Azarias wrote :
There are no devout Catholics in Parliament, nor the Federal Government. Do you think the Illuminized Freemasons, etc, would tolerate that. It is a godless secular power that is in charge of the education system and the government, who in turn are governed by luciferian world leaders and owners of world banks, who in turn are governed by the Devil and the evil accursed spirits.

You are so judgemental Azarias.... For you to have called the world leaders luciferian's, sounds like defamation to me.... What god given right do you have to state who is lucerferian and who is not ?

If God is listening to you and you especially, why can't you ask him / her to show us all that he / she has requested for you to make these sanctions ? Then I and others might start taking your messages seriously.
Pete_Paranoid

Azarias wrote :

Once again (as I posted before) God's plan...

Catholicism is the world's most popular religion, so I'd check your facts on that one.

But it's beside the point your supposed to be voting for who best fits the job, not "taking sides"!
kayhat

ATREYU wrote :
Whats the point in banning when they just change their username?

Yeah, agreed. It just weirds shit out even more. :P
ionized

Marsoups wrote :
Wade to stay ftw!

I don't think Wade's a bad fellah, I mean, he is doing what he believe is for the right & pure and trying to save us from miserable afterlives.....

Thats been the excuse for ignorance all throughout history.

Marsoups wrote :
If he really believes that is his salvation then , well , that's his belief. We are fully allowed to share our points of views with him , too, no need to be rude though hey, everyone has issus...

I actually find the condemnation he dishes out fairly offensive and rude. Also the thought police aspect of religion that the represents isn't something to be tolerated one inch in my book. He isn't repectful of other peoples views in the slightest, so why should we be of his?

ionized wrote :
He isn't repectful of other peoples views in the slightest, so why should we be of his?

Quoted for truth!!!!
NunyaB

I find this discussion about Wade most interesting. But it really goes a lot further then Wade the individual.

Most of what I read from peoples replies, I have similar views. The interesting thing that came up was that Wade had some trauma in his life. This is something many people have to deal with at some stage in life. Though at a young age the most traumatic thing I can imagine is incest and rape. If your parents are religious in many cases a young child has no say. A church becomes your extended family and so much trust and faith is put on those who run it.

Personally I can understand why so many people were horrified by Wades reply to pedophilia in the Catholic Church.

I remember when Wade first came on this forum and a few people were shocked because it was not the same person they knew from doofs. Something I related to in my own way. I believe many of us have some protective wall. Some people can come across a lot different over the internet then in real life for various reasons. Some by choice and some by no choice and others by both. Anyway Wade I hope your reading this because while I never met you. You the person before you chose to be Catholic is the person you are truly about. Wade you seem normal in the Music section almost it's as if there is two of you but different people. I'm not saying this with any nasty undertone, that's not my intention here. Just asking you to drop Catholic Religious hoo haah and be yourself.
Azarias

NOTHING BUT A MAN OF FALSEHOOD THOU ART.

I decided to become a Disciple of Jesus Christ, because it was the Truth; it was because I wanted peace and humility of heart, and to be cleansed of all my sins, and I want to go to Heaven. And because it agreed with reason. After spending 10 years of studying Eastern 'religions' and occultism I found many conflicting contradictions and self-glorifying fantasies. I wanted the Truth, and thanks to God's mercy and grace-light I was called and converted by the power of God who created me. And I live a life mainly in solitude, I go to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass about 3-4 days a week. I'm not a church groupy. You are perverse and malignant for bearing false witness against thy neighbour.

To say that one is stagnant and fixated, cemented into a fixed persona shows that one who thinks thus has a very dim-wit. Are you the same as you were when you were 3, have you got the same personality, perception and principles (though I don't think you have much of these) as you had when you were 10, have you the same character as when you were 18?

My true life began when I was Baptised and had for the first time the Life of God in my soul - Sanctifying Grace. My life is now about becoming more like Christ everyday - to become divinized by the Hand of God, a child of the Resurrection, a child of God. whereas you (currently) belong to the empire of darkness, the mystical body of Satan.

Away with you Marcus - reprobate deviate. It is people like you that have entered the Holy Catholic Church that has caused the vast majority of the trouble; people like you bearing false witness, slandering Bishops, Priests, Saints and Christ Himself, and have also spoken twisted falsehood about its Doctrines and Dogmas misleading the simple faithful into error and dissention. Liar. Liar. Liar. You are gimp slave to Satan. away with you. Repent or die the death.
Last edited by Azarias on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
139 posts Page 1 of 6