Should Wade / Azarias / Bumfullofdick be banned?

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
139 posts Page 2 of 6

Should Wade / Azarias / Bumfullofdick be banned?

30%
Yes - Outright on general principle
19%
Yes - If he is warned to stop & continues to post his religious BS
32%
No - Free speech & all that
19%
No - If he stops posting all his religious BS & spoiling other peoples threads

Total votes: 47

Exsufflation

Azarias wrote :
NOTHING BUT A MAN OF FALSEHOOD THOU ART.

I decided to become a Disciple of Jesus Christ, because it was the Truth; it was because I wanted peace and humility of heart and to be cleansed of all my sins. And because it agreed with reason. After spending 10 years of studying Eastern 'religions' and occultism I found many conflicting contradictions and self-glorifying fantasies. I wanted the Truth, and thanks to God's mercy and grace-light I was called and converted by the power of God who created me. And I live a life mainly in solitude, I go to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass about 3-4 days a week. I'm not a church groupy. You are perverse and malignant for bearing false witness against thy neighbour.

To say that one is stagnant and fixated, cemented into a fixed persona shows that one who thinks thus has a very dim-wit. Are you the same as you were when you were 3, have you got the same personality, perception and principles (though I don't think you have much of these) as you had when you were 10, have you the same character as when you were 18?

My true life began when I was Baptised and had for the first time the Life of God in my soul - Sanctifying Grace. My life is now about becoming more like Christ everyday - to become divinized by the Hand of God, a child of the Resurrection, a child of God. whereas you (currently) belong to the empire of darkness, the mystical body of Satan.

Away with you Marcus - reprobate deviate. It is people like you that have entered the Holy Catholic Church that has caused the vast majority of the trouble; people like you bearing false witness, slandering Bishops, Priests, Saints and Christ Himself, and have also spoken twisted falsehood about its Doctrines and Dogmas misleading the simple faithful into error and dissention. Liar. Liar. Liar. You are gimp slave to Satan. away with you. Repent or die the death.

I agree. While there is life there is always some hope for people like Nunyab
Last edited by Exsufflation on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VJ DAMAGE

hmmm.

new logon, no intro, just straight into the religious stuff, bright colours, stunted language, anger.

Yep.

Why the new identity?
FRACAS

Azarias wrote :
NOTHING BUT A MAN OF FALSEHOOD

Exsufflation wrote :
I agree.

Good to see you agree with yourself... what was that about falsehood??
VJ DAMAGE

to your own self be true eh?
NunyaB

Azarias wrote :
NOTHING BUT A MAN OF FALSEHOOD THOU ART.

I decided to become a Disciple of Jesus Christ, because it was the Truth; it was because I wanted peace and humility of heart, and to be cleansed of all my sins, and I want to go to Heaven. And because it agreed with reason. After spending 10 years of studying Eastern 'religions' and occultism I found many conflicting contradictions and self-glorifying fantasies. I wanted the Truth, and thanks to God's mercy and grace-light I was called and converted by the power of God who created me. And I live a life mainly in solitude, I go to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass about 3-4 days a week. I'm not a church groupy. You are perverse and malignant for bearing false witness against thy neighbour.

To say that one is stagnant and fixated, cemented into a fixed persona shows that one who thinks thus has a very dim-wit. Are you the same as you were when you were 3, have you got the same personality, perception and principles (though I don't think you have much of these) as you had when you were 10, have you the same character as when you were 18?

My true life began when I was Baptised and had for the first time the Life of God in my soul - Sanctifying Grace. My life is now about becoming more like Christ everyday - to become divinized by the Hand of God, a child of the Resurrection, a child of God. whereas you (currently) belong to the empire of darkness, the mystical body of Satan.

Away with you Marcus - reprobate deviate. It is people like you that have entered the Holy Catholic Church that has caused the vast majority of the trouble; people like you bearing false witness, slandering Bishops, Priests, Saints and Christ Himself, and have also spoken twisted falsehood about its Doctrines and Dogmas misleading the simple faithful into error and dissention. Liar. Liar. Liar. You are gimp slave to Satan. away with you. Repent or die the death.

:roll: Well what can I say. You only know me by the internet. Think what ever you like Wade. That is my attitude.

I really think people in your church should know and see what you are doing on this forum. Not all Catholics are like you Wade and in my opinion. I think you do damage to the image of the Catholic Church. Not that I care, but I'm sure many Catholics would that integrate in society as normal people.
NunyaB

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
hmmm.

new logon, no intro, just straight into the religious stuff, bright colours, stunted language, anger.

Yep.

Why the new identity?

viewtopic.php?f=133&t=2930&start=175

I lol'd because at least I tried to take on a new persona. Even though I could be picked out a mile away. Though I have got a bit better at it. Like a game of cat and mouse. But Wade .............whats the point . I forgot your a programmed robot ....second thoughts maybe not.
VJ DAMAGE

I don't get the point of changing it all, subtle or not. You are who you are.
NunyaB

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
I don't get the point of changing it all, subtle or not. You are who you are.

I think Wade is doing it because he thrives on it. So each time he is blocked he is taking away your energy. Though I can say it does take a lot more to start new accounts.

As I said in another post the best thing is for a admin to use the word (changing) function and have all the Religious Words changed to other words. Wade will have to use more time when he works out what words get changed.
VJ DAMAGE

Nah. only takes 3 clicks to ignore.
Marsoups

ionized wrote :
Marsoups wrote :
Wade to stay ftw!

I don't think Wade's a bad fellah, I mean, he is doing what he believe is for the right & pure and trying to save us from miserable afterlives.....

Thats been the excuse for ignorance all throughout history.

True. Though sometimes they really are wolves in sheeps clothing, who would know the difference.... If the devil wanted to infiltrate the church it wouldn't be hard!!!
ionized wrote :
Marsoups wrote :
If he really believes that is his salvation then , well , that's his belief. We are fully allowed to share our points of views with him , too, no need to be rude though hey, everyone has issus...

I actually find the condemnation he dishes out fairly offensive and rude. Also the thought police aspect of religion that the represents isn't something to be tolerated one inch in my book. He isn't repectful of other peoples views in the slightest, so why should we be of his?

Yeah well we all have our views i s'pose, I mean I could well rant on about my belief systems endlessly, but that's not me I believe people should have enough brains to work out their own philosophies and at the end of the day none of them are necessarily right.

I actually don't mind having a religious debate every once in a while, I have a giggle at how much ignorance Wade has, and gives me a moment to vent off at christians for a while when in the mood... There are not many forums with Wade's on them, oz-trance hasn't suffered the Wade fate, i don't know why Wade didn't spread the love!.. Admit it is rather quite amusing that a religious nut comes onto a forum with the words 'aliens' in its title, and spreads religious gospel ....It is really an interesting thing that people have explained his dementia to him in so many different ways, yet the religious paragraphs continue to spill out, like as if the holy spirit is commanding him inside his bubble of protection.... in the face of absolute adversity!
VJ DAMAGE

I picked the last option

Why? Cos this forum is meant to be about psytrance.. and like a lot of people I've put heaps of energy into enjoying and building parties.

This forum is a major source of info about these parties.

Having someone religiously wank over every thread turns people off this forum. This is not good for parties, , not many people post anymore, alternate ways are sought to promote parties. if I were new here I would take one look and run away. When I was new I made many contacts via this forum. I wouldn't be able to do that now.

I think this religious stuff is an insult to the many people who work so hard at this psytrance malarky and Wade should be ashamed, of doing harm to the music and parties he obviously likes so much.
Last edited by VJ DAMAGE on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ionized

Marsoups wrote :
True. Though sometimes they really are wolves in sheeps clothing, who would know the difference.... If the devil wanted to infiltrate the church it wouldn't be hard!!!

You are assuming I believe in a 'devil'. For anyone to convince me of such a personified incarnation of human morality, then they had better go to some considerable lengths to elaborate and put it into context which is approachable from my point of view. I sure don't go around using my personal esoteric metaphors will nilly and expect people to engage with me.

Marsoups wrote :
Yeah well we all have our views i s'pose, I mean I could well rant on about my belief systems endlessly, but that's not me I believe people should have enough brains to work out their own philosophies and at the end of the day none of them are necessarily right.

I actually don't mind having a religious debate every once in a while, I have a giggle at how much ignorance Wade has, and gives me a moment to vent off at christians for a while when in the mood... There are not many forums with Wade's on them, oz-trance hasn't suffered the Wade fate, i don't know why Wade didn't spread the love!.. Admit it is rather quite amusing that a religious nut comes onto a forum with the words 'aliens' in its title, and spreads religious gospel ....It is really an interesting thing that people have explained his dementia to him in so many different ways, yet the religious paragraphs continue to spill out, like as if the holy spirit is commanding him inside his bubble of protection.... in the face of absolute adversity!

I do love a good endless debate about the unanswerables too. I actually find Christianity fascinating and I've had many excellent discussions with Christians over the years and have found it worth the effort to try and find the common ground. Even the un-common ground such as "the damnation technicality" and exclusion of other faiths can be fascinating from a psychological point of view if you both approach it in the right way.

However one should really be mindful of wasting their energy on those that have given themselves license not to think. This goes for religious types, cultists, political activists, scientists, whatever...

If someone has decided to abandon reason, or failing that, are not willing to admit that their own closely held beliefs are subjective rather than objective truth, then there is no grounds for discourse. You either agree with them or you frustrate yourself by constructing arguments which they ignore.

Faith is an especially tricky area to have a discussion on. For starters, you must admit that your faith is yours and no-one else's. It is not objectified and it is not fact. And second, if someone is going to get offended when someone critiques their beliefs, regardless of how long ago they were written down, then they probably shouldn't be entering into a discussion about it in the first place. Placing the responsibility on the other person to place your faith above their reasoning is wrong in my opinion.

Wade has proven time and time again that he lacks the most basic capacity for intelligent discussion. He really doesn't deserve any ones time let alone their respect. The best thing a reasonable person can do is ignore him.
Azarias

I don't see how you could have that view. I have written a couple of threads. And I have commented on a few of other peoples, and when I do (the first one) it is mostly on topic, then I get all this slander against me and Catholicism that is off topic on the thread, then I comment in defence of Truth, then the discussion turns off topic more and more. If people did not attack me with their vile iniquity most threads would simply stay on topic. Just like when I put one up on Big Bang Cosmology the responses were attacking me because I'm Catholic.

So don't be a hypocrite.
Azarias

Ionized. The Devil and the third of the host of heaven that are the fallen angels are real evil spirits, as real as you and me.

Every single Teaching of Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition which is the Divine Doctrine of the Holy Mystical Body of Christ - the Holy Catholic Church is all real, not one thing is of human invention or imagination, it is absolute objective infallible Truth. The fall of the legions of angels, the creation and fall of Adam & Eve, the promise of the Redeemer/Saviour, the Immaculate Virgin Mary, the Immaculate Conception, the Life, Ministry, Passion, Death, Resurrection and Ascension of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Divine institution of the Holy Catholic Church, Ascetical and Mystical Theology and asceticism, monastic life of holiness, the Science of the Saints - Christian Perfection, the the lives of the Holy Apostles, the Saints and the establishment of western civilization/Christendom are all objective, historical precise certain facts. Just like all the history of the Holy Bible and Sacred Tradition.

I can explain and show you each and every Divine Dogma separately and at length that each is founded on solid indefectable Truth - by Revelation, Theology (divine science), reason, philosophy, history.

It shows your enormous pride and impotence to say the contrary for which you have no idea about what you are speaking about.

Do you think by using the dim light of your darkened intellect you can pick, penetrate and tear asunder the Divine Dogmas you have no understanding of and thus 'prove' them to be flawed? What ugly hubris. You have not the Light of the Holy Spirit that comes from being in a state of Sanctifying Grace, all your evil sins have blacked the natural beauty and light of your soul, you have not, thus cannot practice any of the supernatural virtues that are infused into one from God and cannot be found any way or anywhere in the natural order or through any other path other being reborn in Christ.

People cannot even practice true self-mastery and sanctity in any other path. the Eastern paths are false; false compassion, false 'enlightenment', false 'liberation', false philosophy, occult esoteric practice that leads not to God, wicked 'wisdom', false miracles, occult powers that are just on temporal loan infused into their consciousness by the evil spirits whos doctrines they follow. Crude and vulgar and evil. I can demonstrate everyone of their teachings to be deception and self-glorifying illusion. the same temptation offered to Adam & Eve before their fall is what these paths are in their essence, to become God, like unto God, even to transcend God, that they are the Absolute and universes come into being and dissolve out of being within their infinite ocean of Consciousness SAT-CHIT-PREM-ANANDA, etc, etc. These paths are naught but nihilism to ones own soul and the Truth of God their Creator. This luciferian illusion, fantasy, mirage is torn asunder at their death and their soul is naked, then face the Truth.

I can show anyone, any of their sentimental Eastern or New Age sentiments to be nothing but elaborate beautiful seductive lies, true diabolical mirages, so complete and elegent that they can only come from higher intelligence than our own, that they are Doctrines of Lucifer - the Father of Lies. I dont say this in the half arssed superficial puerile way that you do Ionized. But this is based on profound enquiry after many years of solid study and meditation, but mostly because God has blessed me with Sanctifying Grace (through Baptism, confirmation and the Holy Eaucharist) and the full deposit of Truth (yet to be fully unpacked), through the Sacraments, the Holy Bible, Sacred Tradition, Theology, the lives of the Saints, prayer, contemplation and meditation, in short a life in Christ Our Lord, who is the Living Way, the Truth, and the Life.
Last edited by Azarias on Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ionized

ionized wrote :

However one should really be mindful of wasting their energy on those that have given themselves license not to think.
psywise

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
I picked the last option

Why? Cos this forum is meant to be about psytrance.. and like a lot of people I've put heaps of energy into enjoying and building parties.

This forum is a major source of info about these parties.

Having someone religiously wank over every thread turns people off this forum. This is not good for parties, , not many people post anymore, alternate ways are sought to promote parties. if I were new here I would take one look and run away. When I was new I made many contacts via this forum. I wouldn't be able to do that now.

I think this religious stuff is an insult to the many people who work so hard at this psytrance malarky and Wade should be ashamed, of doing harm to the music and parties he obviously likes so much.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.

While I haven't looked at the other boards as much his "teachings" do seem mainly focused in the off topic region.

I think you need to ban that twizdit before he destroys this forum too.
twizdit

psywise wrote :

:shock:
How do you know im me and not some religious nut pretending to be me? Then youd be banning jesus. Dont ban jesus psywise. :|
twizdit

Im actually with marcus on this one.....most sensible posts so far in this thread. :|
VJ DAMAGE

out of the the NO votes, I wonder how many are Wade and his alter egos? At least 4 that I know of. Doesn't really matter anyway.

but yeah he has posted his rants in places other than off topic. meh.. its gone for me now.

Pity I can't ignore PM's, but as they make no sense and he has already personally insulted me so much its just a drop in the ocean.

Feel sorry for the guy really.
reik

Someday a real rain will come and wash this scum off the streets.
Exsufflation

VJ Damage. There are only 2: Azarias and Exsufflation. When I first read this thread I was the second person to vote. I realize that this was an unfair thing to do, but I didn't want to get banned. But it turns out that others enjoy free speech and are bored with the dirty domination by these old hatters who linger here.
Last edited by Exsufflation on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NunyaB

Exsufflation wrote :
VJ Damage. There are only 2: Azarias and Exsufflation.

=Benadict=Wade?
kayhat

twizdit wrote :
psywise wrote :

:shock:
How do you know im me and not some religious nut pretending to be me? Then youd be banning jesus. Dont ban jesus psywise. :|

If you're some nutjob and psywise is christ, then who the fuck am I?! :shock:

Jesus Christ! :P
psywise

twizdit wrote :
Im actually with marcus on this one.....most sensible posts so far in this thread. :|

That's actually me pretending to be Marcus
Factor 1

you guys love to get Wade to bite! So your own fault. I might point out too for you really dumb f****, you dont have to read the posts. :-)
139 posts Page 2 of 6