Is "nunyaB" a....

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
57 posts Page 2 of 3

Is "nunyaB" a....

14%
Stalker
13%
Liar
12%
Nark
8%
Homophobe
13%
Scene hater
12%
Loser
11%
A-Grade Cockneck
11%
Thick as 2 short planks
7%
You're such an asshole SamuraiJack

Total votes: 184

FeralBrown

Meltdown wrote :
You forgot to add to the list 'banned' :grr:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
GOLD!

:killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah:
kayhat

I luf you guise!!!! :D :killah:

I just wish admin could have come a bit earlier, because MArcus was getting high on his own power believing he can get away with this shit.

Any chance his IP address can be totally blocked? (You have to watch that one though, because oztrance done it to a female troll once while she was at the uni, and blocked every SCU IP address from coffs to tweed)
herbsandspices

Thanks old mate Melty. Thats such a relief.
silent_bob00000

NUNYAB IS A ANOTHER WADE BUT JUST ON A DIFFERENT SCALE!!!!

THERE BOTH FUCKED IN THE HEAD

WADE = RELIGIOUS FREAK WHOS THE ONLY ONE GOIN TO HEAVEN

NUNYAB = FREAK WHO THINKS HE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING

THESE TWO SHOULD START THE OWN RELIGION

TWATS THEY BOTH ARE
dicA

:dj: :dj: :bounce: :bounce: :atom: :bonfire: :bounce: :bounce: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :killah: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :atom: :atom: :atom: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
FUCK YEAH!
Marsoups

You had that coming Nunya.... Let a bit loose the other day eh.
Well said psywise, everything you said there made a lot of good sense, while Nunya resorted to desperation tactics, attempting to divert the attention from his habits and other mentions, to your weight, in a feeble way.

So what is your belief Nunya ? That people should not be allowed to put in their mouths whatever it is that they want? I agree that the scene shouldn't be about glorifying drugs, it would actually be great if it didn't have those connotations...... Perhaps you feel that more 'ravesafe' is required at parties ? It's a good possibility, a lot of kids these days do not bother to check on stuff and when they reach an age where they want to experiment, do so with the 'word on the street'... Stopping 'doofs' will not stop people from consuming drugs.... You have one mother fucka of a pipe dream there...

If this is what bothers you then why not go about what you're wanting to in a peaceful way, rather than getting upset that everyone is jumping on you? You've got 'destroy' on your mind and anyone that reacts becomes a target. Too many late nights wiring yourself up to first person shooters or sth ??
tinyavian

so has the douche been banned?
Marsoups

Have they closed registrations on this forum ?
psywise

psywise

Marsoups wrote :

Judging by the influx of spambots, I'd say no..
Meltdown
Site Admin

Marsoups wrote :

Why do you ask?

psywise wrote :
Judging by the influx of spambots, I'd say no..

I just put in a couple of fake 'human only' fields in the registration to try and prevent bots from signing up. Will see how it goes.
Marsoups

Meltdown wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

Why do you ask?

I'm not really asking... Am just pointing out that NunyaB can simply re-register... No point doing ding dong the witches dead dance but a good ol banning is a good ol banning is the ticket....

When he reregisters we can all go like, where's your authority hmmm mr 2 posts in his whole life..
psywise

Meltdown wrote :
I just put in a couple of fake 'human only' fields in the registration to try and prevent bots from signing up. Will see how it goes.

You fool!!

They were the only ones posting!
venatrix

psywise wrote :
You fool!!

They were the only ones posting!

I've dealt with Marcus here for years. He can be spotted a mile away. Every other time I have taken him to task and pointed out what a complete fucking psycho he is and that he is seriously deranged and dangerous. Everyone is all like wah wah blah blah it's just the internets stop being such a pain in the arse venatrix.

I hope you have all realised that (as usual) I was right and that entertaining a fucking pathological maniac is not cool.
kayhat

Marsoups wrote :

OH SNAP 8)
flashfire

Smells like he re-registered on the day he was banned anyway (dreamtheived).

Whatsmore, I'm certain such a sociopath would have multiple accounts; just cos we keep banning the user names he actually posts under won't stop him from logging in with his "silent" accounts to watch us and to continue to collect data on us.

I don't appreciate this creep making me feel paranoid about chatting with my friends on what used to be a great, community-oriented site. IP ban.
dreamthieved

flashfire wrote :
Smells like he re-registered on the day he was banned anyway (dreamtheived).

Whatsmore, I'm certain such a sociopath would have multiple accounts; just cos we keep banning the user names he actually posts under won't stop him from logging in with his "silent" accounts to watch us and to continue to collect data on us.

I don't appreciate this creep making me feel paranoid about chatting with my friends on what used to be a great, community-oriented site. IP ban.

One thing is right Paranoia. Now I understand what all this is about. Seems you have a person you all like to call the escape goat. Not a bad way of getting rid of people that don't want around, saying it as it is.

Seems to me I will not get far here anyway. So it's going to have to be a more direct approach with people whom are only going to make it so much more difficult for you.
Sensum

everyone is on everyone's case on this forum lately........ :idea:

PLUR & shit!!
itchytriggerniggerfingers

dreamthieved wrote :
Seems you have a person you all like to call the escape goat.

No, we prefer to call him a scene hating, thick as 2 short planks loser, an A-grade homophobic cockneck, a lying, narking, crazy, psychopathic stalking fuckwit. Soon to be banned. AGAIN :lol:

But you can call him marcus :mrgreen:

All to fucking easy :killah:
dreamthieved

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
dreamthieved wrote :

No, we prefer to call him a scene hating, thick as 2 short planks loser, an A-grade homophobic cockneck, a lying, narking, crazy, psychopathic stalking fuckwit. Soon to be banned. AGAIN :lol:

Seems to me you do well at creating a scene. Along with your your mates. Yes your forum behavior is some wonderful reflection on what you describe as a scene.

You being the creator of this thread speaks for itself. I guess the forum owner sanctifies this sort of behavior due to social acquaintances. Obviously has little regard to the law and thinks just because he has his space on the internet. He can run his own communist state. Adam Tandowski - (Tando Solutions) what a great business move. Having this forum as a showcase to your business.
rollyz

dreamthieved wrote :
itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
dreamthieved wrote :

Seems to me you do well at creating a scene. Along with your your mates. Yes your forum behavior is some wonderful reflection on what you describe as a scene.

You being the creator of this thread speaks for itself. I guess the forum owner sanctifies this sort of behavior due to social acquaintances. Obviously has little regard to the law and thinks just because he has his space on the internet. He can run his own communist state. Adam Tandowski - (Tando Solutions) what a great business move. Having this forum as a showcase to your business.

Oh looks who's back under a fake login....
FeralBrown

This post was made by dreamthieved who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Sorry... WHAT WAS THAT?!
I CAN'T HEEEEEEAAAAR YOOOOOUUUUU!!!
:D :killah: :D :killah: :D :killah: :D :killah:
dreamthieved

FeralBrown wrote :
This post was made by dreamthieved who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Sorry... WHAT WAS THAT?!
I CAN'T HEEEEEEAAAAR YOOOOOUUUUU!!!
:D :killah: :D :killah: :D :killah: :D :killah:

No surprise to me. Considering my last post in the psy section you would avoid. After my first post on this forum you said I was added to your foe list. So again you spent a whole day carrying on with threats of violence leading to being taken outside of a forum and into real life.

You don't need me to make a fool of you as you clearly are good at doing that all yourself. Thus you can have all the popularity from the types that visit this forum. Your product stinks - maybe your competitors should know.
Sensum

dreamthieved wrote :
seems to me you do well at creating a scene. Along with your your mates. Yes your forum behavior is some wonderful reflection on what you describe as a scene.

You being the creator of this thread speaks for itself.

Timmy's above board dude - Fibes just likes to play the silly bugger. He's loveable.

dreamthieved wrote :
I guess the forum owner sanctifies this sort of behavior due to social acquaintances. Obviously has little regard to the law and thinks just because he has his space on the internet. He can run his own communist state. Adam Tandowski - (Tando Solutions) what a great business move. Having this forum as a showcase to your business.

Thats a DUMB thing to say cuz, simply because anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence would understand that 'a creator' of something, sometimes cannot be blamed for things that are out of his control...ie: THE BEHAVIOUR OF PEOPLE. He bans the gronks, but the repetetive fucks just don't get the message. Are you one of the BOOMERANGS maybe?
Not sure if ya know this, but it's quite easy to create a web-space - heaps of cunts do it. Maybe if he was one of only a few people with this ability, ur remarks would have a little bit of substance to them.

& fuck dude - why try to drag his busines name thru some kind of dirt ya think yav imported from ur fukn block of land?? fuck off.
Sensum

Gollum hardly frequents this forum of late anyway i reckon. I'd be wanting to ignore the bastard cauldron of ego too! Well, only to login when Raptor wants a flash banner added for some kind of 'event'. Hey Lu :wink: :dj:
57 posts Page 2 of 3