Is "nunyaB" a....

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
57 posts Page 3 of 3

Is "nunyaB" a....

14%
Stalker
13%
Liar
12%
Nark
8%
Homophobe
13%
Scene hater
12%
Loser
11%
A-Grade Cockneck
11%
Thick as 2 short planks
7%
You're such an asshole SamuraiJack

Total votes: 184

itchytriggerniggerfingers

dreamthieved wrote :
Seems to me you do well at creating a scene. Along with your your mates. Yes your forum behavior is some wonderful reflection on what you describe as a scene.

No, no, no. Remember it's you Marcus that likes to create a scene.

We're not the one's creating multiple logins to come back on here after you are banned, stalking people, posting personal information etc etc. No, no, no, thats you :bonfire:

In short Marcus, fuck off, go find a hobby & do something healthy with your life. You wil never succeed here at whateverthefuck game you are playing at.
dreamthieved

To be fair and allow for benefit of the doubt. It's obvious he has little time for this forum and to answer to every little scene forum bitch's whims. It's them that are stain on his reputation more then anything. Fair enough he stands up for a belief and cause in regards to the no clean feed campaign. But all this evidence on this forum is enough to put any submission by him with his name and business in a Senate debate as being a absolute joke.
Sensum

Tim, fuck polls, let's go surfin'.....You can do gay barrel rolls!!

I'll start a poll on how spastic, retarded, or too scared T-Baggers/Eski-lidders are......so behave.
Or at least do less night shifts during the week maybe. :atom:
Sensum

I'm a slow cunt, is 'Cream-weaved' NunyaBalls??

haha :atom:

Fuck the ass clown i say.
I reckon he whoever responds in any way shape or form (PM's included) to any of the dullards posts should get fukn banned from now on in. The gronks a repetetive fukn loop, which makes all who respond from that of the same flock.

My earlier quoting of him doesn't count coz i'm as sharp as a pound of wet leather today....so from.....NOW!! :bounce:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

dreamthieved wrote :
To be fair and allow for benefit of the doubt. It's obvious he has little time for this forum and to answer to every little scene forum bitch's whims. It's them that are stain on his reputation more then anything. Fair enough he stands up for a belief and cause in regards to the no clean feed campaign. But all this evidence on this forum is enough to put any submission by him with his name and business in a Senate debate as being a absolute joke.

Yet you are the one who keeps getting banned :killah: :killah: :killah:

Time & time again :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Is it getting any clearer yet :?: :?: :?:
Meltdown
Site Admin

psywise wrote :
You fool!!

They were the only ones posting!

:lol:

flashfire wrote :
Smells like he re-registered on the day he was banned anyway (dreamtheived).

Whatsmore, I'm certain such a sociopath would have multiple accounts; just cos we keep banning the user names he actually posts under won't stop him from logging in with his "silent" accounts to watch us and to continue to collect data on us.

I don't appreciate this creep making me feel paranoid about chatting with my friends on what used to be a great, community-oriented site. IP ban.

I IP banned him in the first place. Unfortunately IP bans are not a silver bullet. Some people know the ways around these as well. He re-registered about 4 accounts the day he was banned, of which I banned 3 of them. Now 4. On the plus side it's a lot easier/quicker/more entertaining for me to ban his registrations than it is for him to set up/create a new account avoiding the ban. Anyone who had a life of any sort whatsoever would give up trying to avoid the bans. Hmm, we could be in trouble.

The best way to deal with people like this is to stop feeding fuel to the fire. Stop trolling them, stop replying to them, add them to your 'foe' list.
psywise

Woo Meltdown!!
57 posts Page 3 of 3