Holy Spirit gives entire church mass hysteria

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
28 posts Page 1 of 2
Galactic Monkey

Got Jesus?

Marsoups

what a find , GM! full powah!
kayhat

Galactic Monkey

Hehe cheers :) The one kayhat posted is one step away from being a doof :)
kayhat

That will be the doof Wade creates soon. :mrgreen:
Galactic Monkey

Haha true :D Also, watching these people high on Christ like that makes me think that maybe there is some truth to the "Jesus was a mushroom" theory :) :) :)
kayhat

I think they're having a great time, it's awesome! About the cloest thing we have to getting to God is getting together as a collective and having a rage!
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
I think they're having a great time, it's awesome! About the cloest thing we have to getting to God is getting together as a collective and having a rage!

There is no such thing as god, therefore it's impossible to get to him/her/it.
venatrix

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Ah (here comes the can of worms)... you don't know that and existance of it cannot be proven or disproven. Any true scientist will tell you this. Making claims like that is not scientific.

Get your hand of it reptile boy :lol: How many 'true' scientists do you know? :alien:
Galactic Monkey

venatrix wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :
Ah (here comes the can of worms)... you don't know that and existance of it cannot be proven or disproven. Any true scientist will tell you this. Making claims like that is not scientific.

Get your hand of it reptile boy :lol: How many 'true' scientists do you know? :alien:

Lol more than you I can assure you :) My dad is one of the top mathematicians in the world if you must know :)
kayhat

venatrix wrote :
kayhat wrote :

There's ways of feeling that equate to feeling really high and really low, and this is what heaven and hell is all about.

These guys dancing are in heaven as far as I can tell.

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Lol more than you I can assure you :) My dad is one of the top mathematicians in the world if you must know :)

My dad is one of the biggest hippies in the world as far as I can tell, but I only believe that cause I love him so :D
Galactic Monkey

kayhat wrote :
venatrix wrote :
kayhat wrote :

There's ways of feeling that equate to feeling really high and really low, and this is what heaven and hell is all about.

These guys dancing are in heaven as far as I can tell.

Galactic Monkey wrote :

My dad is one of the biggest hippies in the world as far as I can tell, but I only believe that cause I love him so :D

Heh what? My claim is objective in this instance :) But anyway, I would like to see a link to a science paper that disproves the existence of God, since you know God definitely does not exist and all :) not saying God does exist, final claims for or against are as unfounded as each other :)
FRACAS

venatrix wrote :

Galactic Monkey

FRACAS wrote :
venatrix wrote :

Heh yes :)
kayhat

There's many possiblities and many things out there that we can't possibly conceive from where we stand, but Venatrix can, of course.
venatrix

Oddly enough there aren't any scientific papers written disproving the existence of the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy, fairies, pixies, peter pan, or the flying spaghetti monster.
Kratonic

THERE IS SO A FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANY DIFFERENT!
venatrix

I had a flying spaghetti monster but I eated it (nom!) I can has moar noe?
Galactic Monkey

venatrix wrote :
Oddly enough there aren't any scientific papers written disproving the existence of the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy, fairies, pixies, peter pan, or the flying spaghetti monster.

So Richard Dawkins has spent his life battling flying spaghetti monsters and santa clauses? Strange thing to say about someone you admire :)
venatrix

Galactic Monkey wrote :
venatrix wrote :

So Richard Dawkins has spent his life battling flying spaghetti monsters and santa clauses? Strange thing to say about someone you admire :)

Being an advocate and writing a scientific paper are actually two very different things. Also, try not to be so retarded :)
kayhat

God loves retards.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

kayhat wrote :
God loves retards.

That's why you're his #1 son :crazy:
kayhat

Holy crap, that was way too easy to make you call me Jesus!

OWNED. 8)
venatrix

kayhat wrote :
OWNED. 8)

No kayhat, no. The only person who gets consistently OWNED on this forum is you.
kayhat

You wish. I am self-possessed. That's why you don't like me. 8)

Actually Venatrix, you are unfortunately owned by your negative emotions and the want to correct and control. I pull the strings, you twitch spasmoticcally with the urge to correct my speeling.

You are owned by your fascination of me, and you cannot help saying the things you say! Is it fear or anger that owns you the most?

Are you going to let your negative emotions own you all your life, Venatrix? Maybe it's time you let God own your soul. You don't seem very happy, Venatrix. God and love own my soul and ultimately that is what redemns me.

There is the possibility for redemption for even the most awful and godless people if they let love own them, to let love control their thoughts, feelings and actions.

The holy ghost vs Andy C & MC GQ are calling your name, Venatrix, don't you hear them? Let the holy spirit enter you and shake dat ass!
28 posts Page 1 of 2