Scottish Pirate Metal > all of you

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
23 posts Page 1 of 1
venatrix

This is win, everything else is fail. I'm running away to sea as of...... now!

venatrix

ps can we have a pirate doof? pls?

When I come back from a mighty quest
I have no need for sleep or rest
I head to a tavern for a drink
And get so drunk I cannot think
A wench by my side and a jug of mead
These are the things that I most need
So I sit back and sing this song
And drink and party all night long

Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Hey! Hey!
More wenches and mead
Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Lots of wenches is what I need

When I come back from a mighty quest
I have no need for sleep or rest
I head to a tavern for a drink
And get so drunk I cannot think
A wench by my side and a jug of mead
These are the things that I most need
So I sit back and sing this song
And drink and party all night long

Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Hey! Hey!
More wenches and mead
Hey! Hey!
I want more wenches
Lots of wenches is what I need
herbsandspices

That's pretty good.

There used to be the Pirates of the Underground boat cruise, not psytrance and not a doof granted, but very loose fun.
brainstorma

i much rather some viking metal myself
solconnection

ha, i found these guys recently too...they are awesome :) ok, the singer kind of sucks, but the concept is so cool it doesn't matter. i want to don a puffy shirt, get on the rum and go to one of their gigs, looks like they have quite the following :)

venatrix

I know!!!!!!

Tragically they played in Sydney a few days ago and have since left for the metal forests of darkest Europe until November :cry:

However methinks this be ample time to rustle up a kickass costume, some pliant wenches, and a bottle o rum for everyone in preparation for their mighty return arrrrgh!
tract

Fuckoff wench, you are neither Scottish or a Pirate.

I am both.
Marsoups

tract wrote :

I am both.

that's no way to speak to a lady !

tract

Marsoups wrote :

Don't choke on it fuck-slide.
venatrix

tract wrote :

I am both.

I have both :killah:
Pete_Paranoid

Sorry guys, but it's been done! I remember years ago, seeing on a psytrance forum, a picture of a stage in the shape of pirate ship at a doof in Queensland.
Marsoups

tract wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

what fucking evaarggh..
tract

Marsoups wrote :
tract wrote :
Marsoups wrote :

what fucking evaarggh..

8)

/nods
flurohero

if only they were as nearly hard boiled as 'adam-ant'<80's pirate rocker> ,pulling roscoe out of his girlfriend's handbag and shooting up that disco where ever that was?
venatrix

you're livin in the past man, livin in the past... 8)
flurohero

yea but i'm still sure 'adam ant' has a stacks more advanced repetory of advanced bi-debauchery, convictions and violent urges than the newbs who look clean , shiny not quite as vicious/volatile/imaginative.also i don't think there is enough cocaine around to make this eighties revival thing seem quite authentic?

i wonder what the'90s'specifically had that can be remarked apon and re-hashed in the next phase of sales?
venatrix

No, you're just blinded by nostalgia. Ps You're old.
Christian

venatrix wrote :
This is win, everything else is fail. I'm running away to sea as of...... now!

I want lots. :dance:
flurohero

i just have to laugh when the wheel gets re-invented/re-marketed by whomever and then the plugs dance around spouting platitudes in a truly sensational cosmic rapture with oodles of that metaphorical licking and sucking that seems to go on<i admire the overwhelming-super-excitment!i don't think i could get that excited<old/bored!>unless the giant concrete head from zardos floated up and spewed guns on me and told me to 'exterminate the brutals who multiply and are legion!'!!! >.

i'll digress though,i'm sure everything in the world was invented ten minutes ago by billboard fashion-savvy students .

i can't wait for the next truly exciting seemingly new and untried populist memetic and then to see it on the internet group or some interest article in some pulp mag!
!!!yayayayay!!!
Christian

flurohero wrote :
i don't think i could get that excited<old/bored!>unless the giant concrete head from zardos floated up and spewed guns on me and told me to 'exterminate the brutals who multiply and are legion!'!!! >.

'IF YOU BRING HIM FORTH, YOU MAY SURRENDER!!!'

(sorry, I've just always wanted to say that)
venatrix

flurohero wrote :
i just have to laugh when the wheel gets re-invented/re-marketed by whomever and then the plugs dance around spouting platitudes in a truly sensational cosmic rapture with oodles of that metaphorical licking and sucking that seems to go on<i admire the overwhelming-super-excitment!i don't think i could get that excited<old/bored!>unless the giant concrete head from zardos floated up and spewed guns on me and told me to 'exterminate the brutals who multiply and are legion!'!!! >.

i'll digress though,i'm sure everything in the world was invented ten minutes ago by billboard fashion-savvy students .

i can't wait for the next truly exciting seemingly new and untried populist memetic and then to see it on the internet group or some interest article in some pulp mag!
!!!yayayayay!!!

Yeahhhh maannnnnnnn, cause Adam Ant was the first person in music to ever dress up and be a bit different in a replicable way, and it's not like any new notes have been discovered on the scales since the 1400s so really all music and musicians are just, like, copycats or sumfin.

Tedious fuck.
flurohero

i just think you are getting an inferior product to adam ant but thirty years late kind of thing .less steel and less edge also.

>how did you know my fucking is tedious?i went off rooting confused-students ages ago.
venatrix

You have departed from your regular programming flurohero.

I'm sure it's just a glitch in the matrix and you will be back to normal fairly shortly.
23 posts Page 1 of 1