PARANOID PETE IS STIL TALKIN SHIT

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
25 posts Page 1 of 1

IF YOU MET THIS WANK IN THE STREET WOULD YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM

5%
YES
68%
NO
5%
FUCK YEH
21%
YES THEN SEND HIM TO HIS MUM IN BITS

Total votes: 19

silent_bob00000

I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE AND THOUGHT Y NOT HAVE A LOOK. SO I DID. WHAT A FUCKN MISTAKE I TELL YOU. WE STILL HAVE THIS WANK (PARANOID PETE)WHO HAS AN OPINION ON EVRYTHING AND THEN PUTS UP ANOTHER 50 POSTS TO SAY Y HE DISAGREES WITH YOU AND Y UR ARE WRONG. IT REMINDS ME OF THAT OTHER WANK WHO CHANGED HIS PROFILE ANME ABOUT 7 TIMES ON MY COUNT AND I DONT KNOW HOW MANY MORE CALLED WADE (YES MOST OF YOU MOST PROB KNOW WHOM I AM TALKIN ABOUT) AND THE REASON Y I DONT COME ON HERE ANYMORE.

PETE GET A LIFE ITS BEEN AT LEAST 3 YEARS THAT U PUT THIS SHIT ON HERE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SCREWED UP/TWISTED/ TO MANY CONES BRAIN THAT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK.

HAVE A NICE DAY

SILENTBOB
synthz

chill mate
Pete_Paranoid

Peril

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOMES AND ATTENTIONS AND BOLLOCKS.

BOLD ALSO WOULD ADD TO THE SERIOUSES.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

SERIOUS. INTERNETS.
Impious

I swear, you could pick youtube clips at random and they'd still be more relevant than Pete's offerings.
treedreamer

your opinion of this individual is just that, an opinion. it's blatantly cruel.

whatever, your poll constitutes cyber-bullying and it's illegal.

find something else to do and save your opinions for ideas, events and issues, not people who you have decided you don't like. everyone hates everyone but we don't need to crow about it or get overly personal.
herbsandspices

This forum is so retarded. I don't know why I keep coming back. It's a bit like my friend who at 30 still watched neighbours, couldn't get enough of it despite objectively being ashamed and embarassed.
FRACAS

herbsandspices wrote :
This forum is so retarded. I don't know why I keep coming back. It's a bit like my friend who at 30 still watched neighbours, couldn't get enough of it despite objectively being ashamed and embarassed.

Neighbours is a vast improvment on what we have here .....
ionized

Considering the character in question has set up, worked hard at, supplied lights for, operated lighting desks for 12 hours straight and packed down more parties than I've ever been to I'd say it is you Silent bob who is a giant cock sucking fuckball who needs a punch in the groin.

He might be crazy in the coconut but really, who gives a shit?

FRACAS wrote :

I'm curious. I know the list is long but what are the Fracas Top 3 Ramsey st moments..?

ps:

(..wakeboarding..??)
flashfire

FRACAS wrote :
herbsandspices wrote :

Word.
B-RAVE

silent_bob00000 wrote :
I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A WHILE AND THOUGHT Y NOT HAVE A LOOK. SO I DID. WHAT A FUCKN MISTAKE I TELL YOU. WE STILL HAVE THIS WANK (PARANOID PETE)WHO HAS AN OPINION ON EVRYTHING AND THEN PUTS UP ANOTHER 50 POSTS TO SAY Y HE DISAGREES WITH YOU AND Y UR ARE WRONG. IT REMINDS ME OF THAT OTHER WANK WHO CHANGED HIS PROFILE ANME ABOUT 7 TIMES ON MY COUNT AND I DONT KNOW HOW MANY MORE CALLED WADE (YES MOST OF YOU MOST PROB KNOW WHOM I AM TALKIN ABOUT) AND THE REASON Y I DONT COME ON HERE ANYMORE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR SCREWED UP/TWISTED/ TO MANY CONES BRAIN THAT WE DONT GIVE A FUCK.

HAVE A NICE DAY

SILENTBOB

LOOK BRO YOU KEEP TALKING THREATS LIKE THIS ABOUT PEOPLE AND ILL GET IN THE WRX WITH MY COUSINS (WHO DO KICKBOXING) AND WE WILL GRAB YOU AT A PARTY BRO AND BRING YOU BACK TO LAKEMBA FOR SOME SIK BEATS.

OK.

THX.

BYE.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a name we haven't seen in a while 8)
brainstorma

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :

reach for the lazers
safe as fuck

i think we need desensial
and lance back

as well as a bit of samari jack for good mesure
make this place so much more to come back to
Impious

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :

Wonder how long before Lance, apegod and Zealot return?
Impious

brainstorma wrote :
reach for the lazers
safe as fuck

i think we need desensial
and lance back

as well as a bit of samari jack for good mesure
make this place so much more to come back to

samurijack? That jew's ego needs to be popped. (pardon the metaphor but I can't think of a better word to describe him)
brainstorma

Impious wrote :
samurijack? That jew's ego needs to be popped. (pardon the metaphor but I can't think of a better word to describe him)

um right
sj a jew lmfao
dude lay off the crack (and the rest for that matter)
noitnemretsim

Haha, samurai jew.
venatrix

This comment would have worked better on Facebook.
reik

Impious wrote :
That jew's ego needs to be popped. (pardon the metaphor but I can't think of a better word to describe him)

1. It starts with a capital J
2. It's not an adjective
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
ionized

venatrix wrote :
This comment would have worked better on Facebook.

tract wrote :
This post would have been excellent on facebook, you could have shared pictures via a gallery there too!

Lol.
Pete_Paranoid

I'm not stupid, just the ones who say I should speak up usually love the sound of their own voice!

Impious

reik wrote :
Impious wrote :
That jew's ego needs to be popped. (pardon the metaphor but I can't think of a better word to describe him)

1. It starts with a capital J
2. It's not an adjective
3. [unfriendly pic]
4. [unfriendly pic]
5. [unfriendly pic]

I suppose you're not into pork then? You know, the girls sound real cool. Up there with the Garden of Life on the fun scale and a lot more intellectually challenging. But I suppose you haven't a clue what I'm talking about...
Pete_Paranoid

Here it is in slow mo:

silent_bob00000 wrote :

HAVE A NICE DAY

SILENTBOB

Pete_Paranoid

B-RAVE wrote :
silent_bob00000 wrote :

HAVE A NICE DAY

SILENTBOB

LOOK BRO YOU KEEP TALKING THREATS LIKE THIS ABOUT PEOPLE AND ILL GET IN THE WRX WITH MY COUSINS (WHO DO KICKBOXING) AND WE WILL GRAB YOU AT A PARTY BRO AND BRING YOU BACK TO LAKEMBA FOR SOME SIK BEATS.

OK.

THX.

BYE.

That's fully sick mate, you hold him down, while I call 000.
25 posts Page 1 of 1