Guardian Angels, Their Ministry

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
50 posts Page 2 of 2
Dominic

Angels for dummies:

God's angels minister over the Heavens in His name whilst the fallen angels, headed by Lucifer, opportunistically minister for the beast which harks from the depths of the Earth.

And I know I promised not to make any more religious posts but it's not like I started a new thread or anything.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Dominic wrote :
Angels for dummies:

Religion for dummies.

Dominic wrote :
And I know I promised not to make any more religious posts but it's not like I started a new thread or anything.

Just added petrol to the fire :lol:
venatrix

Dominic wrote :
Angels for dummies:

God's angels minister over the Heavens in His name whilst the fallen angels, headed by Lucifer, opportunistically minister for the beast which harks from the depths of the Earth.

Stop. Making. Religious. Posts.
Dominic

OK, OK! I'll save the religious stuff for DPF where it's actually appreciated.
Grand Inquisitor

The spiritual warfare begins at the instant of ones's conception (at the moment when God creates the soul of a person from nothing) in the sanctuary of the mother's womb. One is assigned a Guardian Angel at this instant.

Though our beingness began at conception, Almighty God thought of us and loved us from all eternity in His Infinite Mind before He formed us out of nothing, and so it is with all the myriads of contingent beings and phenomena in the magnificent universe, from the operations of sub-atomic particles and chemistry unto the gyrations of vast super-clusters of galaxies. And because all man inherits the curse of original sin, Lord Jesus Christ died for all men unto the end of the world; redeemed us by His Precious Blood, if we should so choose the Truth, and live it.

And because we and the rest of the universe, including the Angelic Host, are of ourselves nothing, we have existence communicated to us, and so are held in existence by God's Providence, by God Who is existence, Who is subsistent Being. Angels are Man have a neverending destiny, we have not Eternity, which belongs only necessarily to God, but aeviternity - immortality. And if adam did not fall from grace we would not have to experience physical death and the separation of soul from body.

Death is a consequence of Original Sin. A soul once disengaged from the body is not a person; a human person consists of body and soul. The souls of the just, and the souls of the damned will regain their resurrected bodies in the General Resurrection; the blessed will received their glorified bodies, beautified and radiant with virtue, merits and the gifts of the Holy Ghost, and the accursed will received back the hideous forms of their damned physical bodies; bodies of such corruption and iniquity that if one could see such a monstrous form appear to them now they would recoil in abject horror and shock. And so it is with one's soul; a soul in mortal sin is what one could call demonic. It has lost all beauty and grace, and is malignant and abominable, and is under the dominion of the Devil. If one dies in their mortal sins they will perceive this accursed state with the undimmed eye of the soul and simply will themselves into the Abyss of eternal darkness and despair. If one could see with the soul's eye a blessed soul in Heaven they would think they were seeing God it is so beautiful to behold. And so it is with people who have had blessed angels appear to them on earth they fall flat of their faces in salutary fear thinking they are beholding a divinity.

The demonic spirits are so evil and are such abominations that if Satan appeared in a malignant form, representing his preternatural/spiritual state, you would die of horror
Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ALEXUP

God assigned me an angel, but the angel touched me in my special places. DOCS took the angel away but it had already raped me several times whilst I was in the womb.

GOD ASSIGNED ME A RAPIST ANGEL, what a cunt
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
The spiritual warfare begins at the instant of ones's conception (at the moment when God creates the soul of a person from nothing) in the sanctuary of the mother's womb. One is assigned a Guardian Angel at this instant.

Though our beingness began at conception, Almighty God thought of us and loved us from all eternity in His Infinite Mind before He formed us out of nothing, and so it is with all the myriads of contingent beings and phenomena in the magnificent universe, from the operations of sub-atomic particles and chemistry unto the gyrations of vast super-clusters of galaxies. And because all man inherits the curse of original sin, Lord Jesus Christ died for all men unto the end of the world; redeemed us by His Precious Blood, if we should so choose the Truth, and live it.

And because we and the rest of the universe, including the Angelic Host, are of ourselves nothing, we have existence communicated to us, and so are held in existence by God's Providence, by God Who is existence, Who is subsistent Being. Angels are Man have a neverending destiny, we have not Eternity, which belongs only necessarily to God, but aeviternity - immortality. And if adam did not fall from grace we would not have to experience physical death and the separation of soul from body.

Death is a consequence of Original Sin. A soul once disengaged from the body is not a person; a human person consists of body and soul. The souls of the just, and the souls of the damned will regain their resurrected bodies in the General Resurrection; the blessed will received their glorified bodies, beautified and radiant with virtue, merits and the gifts of the Holy Ghost, and the accursed will received back the hideous forms of their damned physical bodies; bodies of such corruption and iniquity that if one could see such a monstrous form appear to them now they would recoil in abject horror and shock. And so it is with one's soul; a soul in mortal sin is what one could call demonic. It has lost all beauty and grace, and is malignant and abominable, and is under the dominion of the Devil. If one dies in their mortal sins they will perceive this accursed state with the undimmed eye of the soul and simply will themselves into the Abyss of eternal darkness and despair. If one could see with the soul's eye a blessed soul in Heaven they would think they were seeing God it is so beautiful to behold. And so it is with people who have had blessed angels appear to them on earth they fall flat of their faces in salutary fear thinking they are beholding a divinity.

The demonic spirits are so evil and are such abominations that if Satan appeared in a malignant form, representing his preternatural/spiritual state, you would die of horror

You too, you repugnant, poisonous, hateful peasant. Do not post in this forum ever again ever ever plus infinity plus 11!

If you and Christian don't take your shit someplace else I will sign you up to Hillsong, the Scientologists, and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day motherfucking Saints. Say goodbye to your Saturday mornings, assholes.
Grand Inquisitor

You ignorant vicious little girl. All your fragmented array of partial truths and error adds to naught but vanity and conceit. Your mind is in a dark disarray, a morass of iniquity, your heart hard, your soul dead in sin. Your puerile understanding is naught but a kaleidoscope of false perception, presumption and confusion.

I will pray for you
FRACAS

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
You ignorant vicious little girl. All your fragmented array of partial truths and error adds to naught but vanity and conceit. Your mind is in a dark disarray, a morass of iniquity, your heart hard, your soul dead in sin. Your puerile understanding is naught but a kaleidoscope of false perception, presumption and confusion.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

Douay Rheim version too....go buy a mirror and take a real good look in it bro...then go convert someone who gives a #!%$.....
Grand Inquisitor

Judgement between a rotten fruit and a good fruit is not what this passage speaks. We all are imbued with judgement, discernment.
venatrix

Mate, I don't give a fuck what you think I am. All I ask is that you cease to post religious material and ideology here.
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

I will pray for you

PS. You said more ass :P

Australiens was created and is run by Lui & Adam to give the Australian psytrance movement a home on the web while combining it with the global scene.

The Australiens crew would like to thank EVERYONE who has supported us so far and without these people, this site would not exist.

We hope the Australiens Portal will benefit everyone who is part of the psytrance phenomenon. With the continued support and energy of all those involved, we hope that the site will grow to be part of the amazing experience and way of life that is psytrance...

See ya on the dance floor!

Hmmm, geez, nowhere do I see the mention of religion or indoctrination mentioned in the above mentioned quotes.... That's right I don't. Therefore it would leave me to believe that this site is for the promotion of the psytrance movement (lol!) Common sense (obviously that it is not not too common) would leave me to believe that your posts would be far more appreciated on some sort of religious website, rather than a place that is inhabited by a vast majority of non-practicing christians.

OKTHNXGBYE :arrow:
tract

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Hmmm, geez, nowhere do I see the mention of religion or indoctrination mentioned in the above mentioned quotes.... That's right I don't. Therefore it would leave me to believe that this site is for the promotion of the psytrance movement (lol!) Common sense (obviously that it is not not too common) would leave me to believe that your posts would be far more appreciated on some sort of religious website, rather than a place that is inhabited by a vast majority of non-practicing christians.

I don't see alien NWO, fluoride=vaccination+government conspiracy, PsyOP REPTILLIAN Federal Reserve Jewish gold stockpiling RFID, UFO+2012=911 inside job, David Icke end of the world Alex Jones, irrational holographic universe batshit insane barking mad woo-woo drivel mentioned either in that referenced mandate but multiple threads and posts inclusive of the aforementioned proliferate from members of the forum and have done so for years. I find it impossible to reconcile the posting of the delusional crap I have mentioned and then such strident opposition to what jesus boy has been gracing us with.

Maybe a bit of tolerance is the right way forward and when that fails either don't read it, use the inbuilt ignore function or just troll.
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I will pray for you

So did it work?
synthz

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
That is rest my case in regards to the Papacy; there are other many great Dogmas to propound, defend, and explain. These will all help thee to be free of insanity, error, confusion and darkness, and will all help you fulfill the natural law inherent within you: orienting ourselves back to God who is our Last End for which we were created for; we were created to know, love, and serve God, to then be with our Heavenly Beloved for all eternity in Paradise, possessing God, in the Beatific Vision, with all the holy Angels and Saints in the blessed and heavenly country, our true Home. With Lord Jesus Christ the King, and the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven. In the fullness of Truth, in the fullness of Love, in the fullness of happiness and peace, in pure satisfaction and bliss, in the celestial beauty of the Heavely Jerusalem.

Oh wait I finally get it now! I will convert first thing tomorrow!
ionized

tract wrote :

I don't see alien NWO, fluoride=vaccination+government conspiracy, PsyOP REPTILLIAN Federal Reserve Jewish gold stockpiling RFID, UFO+2012=911 inside job, David Icke end of the world Alex Jones, irrational holographic universe batshit insane barking mad woo-woo drivel mentioned either in that referenced mandate but multiple threads and posts inclusive of the aforementioned proliferate from members of the forum and have done so for years. I find it impossible to reconcile the posting of the delusional crap I have mentioned and then such strident opposition to what jesus boy has been gracing us with.

Maybe a bit of tolerance is the right way forward and when that fails either don't read it, use the inbuilt ignore function or just troll.

I have to agree with old boy here. Aside from his myopia erection, he does raise a fair point.

You guys need to harden up. Jews Schmews. Wade hasn't mentioned child rape yet. Wait till you have something proper to cry about.
herbsandspices

Priests rape children heaps- fact. It must therefore be something about loving god that also makes you love raping children as there is a substantial statistical correllation between being a priest and an evil child abuser.

tract wrote :

I have no problem with what the nutjob has written, in fact I would go so far as to say that when I log onto this website, I expect a few fucking laffs & with his input, this site delivers :D
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I will pray for you

So did it work?

The only reason it doesn't is because you have hardened your heart against the grace of God, turned your will away from your Beloved Creator; you are obstinate in your infedelity and stubborn denial of the Truth. Thus when one is entrenched in lies and contradiction and who has no truth in them their minds become overthrown, disorderd, confused - insane. In such a loathsome state one cannot rightly correspond with the natural law and tendency to incline themselves toward their proper Last End. The imminant finality (the final cause) inherrent in their soul has been obscured and suppressed, therefore all one's faculties are disordered, and so one's person is disoriented away from their Last End which is God. Persisting in this state of willful ignorance and habitual sin establishes one in a very very grave predicament. Ones's intellect (the highest faculty of the soul) becomes increasingly darkened; it becomes ever so difficult to perceive the actual graces God pours forth to the soul; one cannot then co-operate with God's grace, correspond to His Will, and so run the risk of dying in the reprobate sense, impenitent. Thus dying with their will forever fixating away from God their Sovereign Good, where eternal happiness and satisfaction resides. THEY CAN NEVER ENTER INTO THEIR TRUE HOME OF HEAVEN BUT WILL BE CONDEMNED IN THE UNUTTERABLE DARKNESS AND EVERLASTING FIRE, WHICH WAS PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS APOSTATE ANGELS. Foe after death the soul enters eternity, where time is no more.

So I will continue to pray for you. for in this one brief life is the time of mercy and grace, after which ones eternal destiny is cealed by Divine Justice.
herbsandspices

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
venatrix wrote :
Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I will pray for you

So did it work?

Thus when one is entrenched in lies and contradiction and who has no truth in them their minds become overthrown, disorderd, confused - insane.

She's not the one with invisible friends. If she did then she would have the good manners not to drink their blood.
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
The only reason it doesn't is because you have hardened your heart against the grace of God, turned your will away from your Beloved Creator; you are obstinate in your infedelity and stubborn denial of the Truth. Thus when one is entrenched in lies and contradiction and who has no truth in them their minds become overthrown, disorderd, confused - insane. In such a loathsome state one cannot rightly correspond with the natural law and tendency to incline themselves toward their proper Last End. The imminant finality (the final cause) inherrent in their soul has been obscured and suppressed, therefore all one's faculties are disordered, and so one's person is disoriented away from their Last End which is God. Persisting in this state of willful ignorance and habitual sin establishes one in a very very grave predicament. Ones's intellect (the highest faculty of the soul) becomes increasingly darkened; it becomes ever so difficult to perceive the actual graces God pours forth to the soul; one cannot then co-operate with God's grace, correspond to His Will, and so run the risk of dying in the reprobate sense, impenitent. Thus dying with their will forever fixating away from God their Sovereign Good, where eternal happiness and satisfaction resides. THEY CAN NEVER ENTER INTO THEIR TRUE HOME OF HEAVEN BUT WILL BE CONDEMNED IN THE UNUTTERABLE DARKNESS AND EVERLASTING FIRE, WHICH WAS PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS APOSTATE ANGELS. Foe after death the soul enters eternity, where time is no more.

So I will continue to pray for you. for in this one brief life is the time of mercy and grace, after which ones eternal destiny is cealed by Divine Justice.

Right, so just to get this straight, you are praying for me but it won't do jack shit because your god is so puny he can't do anything if I don't like him but despite the fact that your prayers are completely useless you're going to keep doing it. Sounds pretty stubborn and willful to me mate.
rollyz

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

I will pray for you

Sounds like she's a cool party chick :twisted:
rollyz

Marsoups wrote :

I think the aliens may have controlled that tumble wackytobaccy :alien:
FRACAS

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Thus when one is entrenched in lies and contradiction and who has no truth in them their minds become overthrown, disorderd, confused - insane.....

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Thus when one is entrenched in lies and contradiction and who has no truth in them their minds become overthrown, disorderd, confused - insane.....

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
50 posts Page 2 of 2