I was planning to become a full and proper Catholic but...

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
45 posts Page 1 of 2
Dominic

...unfortunately for me I've been sent something highly infernal. Amongst other things, my Dad has just been admitted to hospital with appendicitis. My life has a tendency to be rather difficult- I have to take medication, zoloft, respiridone... You may have noticed that I'm quite like a Son of Man, but my faith has been shaken somewhat and I have decided not to officially convert until it's completely strong again. Perhaps this is a test from God- I am starting to feel like Job...
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Dominic wrote :
...unfortunately for me I've been sent something highly infernal. Amongst other things, my Dad has just been admitted to hospital with appendicitis. My life has a tendency to be rather difficult- I have to take medication, zoloft, respiridone... You may have noticed that I'm quite like a Son of Man, but my faith has been shaken somewhat and I have decided not to officially convert until it's completely strong again. Perhaps this is a test from God- I am starting to feel like Job...

Try getting off the meds first & then you might be able to see & think clearly.
venatrix

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Dominic wrote :

Try getting off the meds first & then you might be able to see & think clearly.

Look I know you mean well, but this comment is an extremely serious mistake and considerably more offensive than any religious maniac post.

You know full well that Christian has extremely serious psychiatric health problems including depression, schizophrenia, and psychosis. His medication which has been prescribed by highly educated and experienced medical professionals ensures that his condition is kept mostly under control.

Advising someone in Christian's situation to cease to take his medication is incredibly irresponsible and dangerous.

Would you advise a diabetic to suddenly stop taking their insulin and start eating fast food for every meal?

Would you advise someone with HIV to suddenly cease taking their antiretroviral medication?

Would you advise a cancer patient to stop chemotherapy against their doctor's advice?

Would you advise Christian's father to leave hospital, stop taking antibiotics, refuse surgery, and go home to die of septicemia from a burst appendix in agonising pain because you have advised against taking painkillers?

No you wouldn't, because this advice would lead to serious harm and probably death in all cases, is irresponsible, incorrect, uninformed, and not given by a medical professional.

Psychiatric health is a very complex and serious issue and should be treated as seriously, if not more, than any physical illness. People with psychiatric health issues can be very impressionable and are in an extremely vulnerable position. Making suggestions like "stop taking your medication" is possibly the most destructive and dangerous thing a person can do.

Let's leave the health advice to the medical professionals from now on.

The whole reason Christian is entertaining all this religious bullshit is because he is mentally vulnerable.

On the flip side, Christian you are only going to ruin your life and those who care about you if you insist on continuing to take illegal drugs for recreational enjoyment. You dad has appendicitis randomly and through no intervention by any religious being whatsoever. The best thing in the world that you could possibly do for your dad is to resist the temptation to take any illicit substance and also alcohol, take your medication as prescribed by your doctor or doctors, eat properly, put aside the religious texts for the moment, and prove to your father that you love him and care about him by behaving like a proper son.

Here endeth today's lesson.
Last edited by venatrix on Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venatrix

PS Christian my thoughts are with you and your father. I hope his surgery is a success and he has a speedy recovery.
synthz

Have faith in yourself and others, not god.

venatrix wrote :
Look I know you mean well, but this comment is an extremely serious mistake and considerably more offensive than any religious maniac post.

I never said to stop taking them cold turkey against current medical advice. Maybe it would have been clearer to say "Work towards getting off the meds with the help of your medical physician" :D

Oh, and lay off the persian rugs :arrow:

Sleep, diet & exercise are your friends :idea:
venatrix

I never said to stop taking them cold turkey against current medical advice. Maybe it would have been clearer to say "Work towards getting off the meds with the help of your medical physician" :D

Why would you advise him to stop taking crucial medication that keeps him healthy?

The only problem with medication is people's ignorant opinions which fuel the stigma and shame associated with mental health problems.

Would you tell someone who had depression and was suicidal to stop taking antidepressants? No, because that is fucking retarded and grossly irresponsible.

This advice, however, is sound.

venatrix wrote :

Why would you advise him to stop taking crucial medication that keeps him healthy?

The only problem with medication is people's ignorant opinions which fuel the stigma and shame associated with mental health problems.

Would you tell someone who had depression and was suicidal to stop taking antidepressants? No, because that is fucking retarded and grossly irresponsible.

This advice, however, is sound.

Healthy? As I said, with the advice of his doctor / psych :idea:

As to ignorant opinions, well you're preaching to the converted, remember :arrow:

As to stop taking anti depressants, well I have found 2 alternatives that work as well, if not better than the pharmaceutical alternatives - you might be interested 8)
venatrix

Healthy? As I said, with the advice of his doctor / psych :idea:

As to ignorant opinions, well you're preaching to the converted, remember :arrow:

As to stop taking anti depressants, well I have found 2 alternatives that work as well, if not better than the pharmaceutical alternatives - you might be interested 8)

No doctor on the planet would advise a patient with schizophrenia to stop taking their medication. Schizophrenia cannot be cured. Medication can, however, reduce the symptoms and severity.

Last time Christian stopped taking his medication he turned right into oncoming traffic and smashed into 2 other cars and wrote off his own brand new car. He doesn't remember how or why it happened. That is called schizophrenia.

Doctors prescribe medication because it works. There is nothing wrong with it, it's not 'toxic', 'bad' for you, a pharmaceutical company conspiracy, or anything else ridiculous like that. All medication has side effects, but as they have all passed through the TGA they have been rigorously tested to ensure efficacy and that the side effects do not outweigh the benefits.

You don't suddenly become cured of diabetes if you stop taking insulin, you get extremely sick and can die. Same goes with schizophrenia and antipsychotic medication.
Grand Inquisitor

synthz wrote :
Have faith in yourself and others, not god.

Spoken like a true child of wrath. Those who are not validly Baptised are governed fully by their fallen nature; they are ruled by their disordered passions, the three-fold concupiscence of the flesh (concupiscence of the flesh, the concupiscence of the eyes and proneness to pride & inordinate self-love) all tending them to iniquity & self-infatuation. Where their will is turned in upon itself adoring the creature instead of the Creator. You are blind to the Truth, puffed up with pride, glorifying in your puny, momentary, borrowed excellence.

We and the rest of the universe was created out of nothing, willed into existence by the Infinite Divine Majesty of Almighty God, Who is Existence; subsistent, beginningless, infinite Being. we have existence communicated to us; we are held in being by divine Providence. We are absolutely dependent upon the Goodness and Mercy of God.

On this fallen world all human beings who are not baptised members of the Holy Roman Catholic Church - the Mystical Body of Christ are slaves to Satan and his accursed empire of darkness, children of perdition, slaves to darkness and death. Likewise all validly Baptised Catholics who have apostatised from the Faith, and have thrown of the sweet yoke of God's Divine positive law, and renounced the vows of their Baptism are in a worse predicament. "For he that shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him the Son of man shall be ashamed, when He shall come in His majesty, and that of His Father, and of the holy angels." (Lk. 9:26). Also all Catholics who are in a state of mortal sin are dead members of the Church, void of the Life of God in their souls (sanctifying grace); if they should die impenitent in this state they will infallibly condemn themselves to the Abyss of eternal torments and despair.

But in speaking to dear Dominic, I give him all encouragement to take one step at a time. Read and pray and purify your body; free yourself of all psychotropic drugs, for these things impede and stifle the intellect, becloud the will, and poison your temple of life. FURTHERMORE, who cares about the public opinion of the detractors & enemies of Christ and His Holy Church; never let public opinion obscure your desire for the pearl of great worth, for the Way, the Truth and the Life. Don't let the blind lead you down the wayside of vain pursutes, sin, nonsense, and hopelessness. You are a child of God; created to know, love and serve God, Who is your Sovereign Good and Last End, your Heavenly Beloved. This one life determines our eternal destiny dont let any man or demon become a stumbling block for your eternal Salvation.

Here is a few words from Sacred Scripture - the inerrant word of God.

"How narrow is the gate, and straight is the way that leadeth to eternal life: and few there are that find it!" (Mt. 7:14)

"Strive to enter by the narrow gate; for many, I say to you, shall seek to enter, and shall not be able." (Lk. 13:24)

"Many are called, but few are chosen." (Mt. 22:14)

"Unless you shall do penance, you shall all likewise perish." (Lk. 13:3)

"And if the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1Pt. 4:18)

"With fear and trembling work out your salvation." (Phil. 2:12)

"For there is no respect of persons with God. For whosoever have sinned without the law, shall perish without the law; and whosoever have sinned in the law, shall be judged by the law." (Rom. 2:11-12)
Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Inquisitor

And now for some abundant hope and wisdom

"Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asketh, receiveth: and he that seeketh, findeth: and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened." (Mt. 7:7-8)

"In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, arise, and walk." (Acts 3:6)

"Take up My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, because I am meek, and humble of heart: and you shall find rest to your souls. For My yoke is sweet and My burden light." (Mt. 11:29-30)

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (Matt. 22:37-40)

"For I am the Lord your God: be holy because I am holy" (Lev. 11:44)

"Blessed are they who hear the word of God, and keep it." (Lk. 11:28)

"Call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.' (Ps. 49:15)

"For God so loved the world, as to give His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting." (John 3:16)

"I am the door. By Me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved: and he shall go in... and shall find pastures. The thief [the Devil] cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I am come that they may have life, and may have it more abundantly.
I am the good Shepherd; and I know mine, and mine know Me. As the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father: and I lay down My life for My sheep.
I am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd giveth His life for His sheep.
... and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one fold and one Shepherd." (John 10:9-11, 14-16)

"My sheep hear My voice: and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them life everlasting; and they shall not perish for ever, and no man shall pluck them out of My hand. That which My Father hath given Me, is greater than all: and no one can snatch them out of the hand of My Father. I and the Father are one." (Jn 10:27-30)

"Wherefore casting away all uncleanness, and abundance of naughtiness, with meekness receive the ingrafted word, which is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only." (James 1:21-22)

"He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them; he it is that loveth Me. And he that loveth Me, shall be loved of my Father: and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." (John 14:21)

"And we know that to them that love God, all things work together unto good." (Rom. 8:28)

"Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers." (1 Pet. 4:7)

"Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you." (James 4:7-8)

"Let us not therefore judge one another any more. But judge this rather, that you put not a stumblingblock or a scandal in your brother's way." (Rom. 14:13)

"There shall be joy in heaven upon one sinner that doth penance" (Lk. 15:7)

"Behold thou art made whole: sin no more, lest some worse thing happen to thee." (Jn 5:14)

"Or know you not, that your members are the temple of the Holy Ghost, who is in you, whom you have from God; and you are not your own? For you are bought with a great price. Glorify and bear God in your body." (1 Cor. 6:19-20)

"Never suffer pride to reign in thy mind, or in thy words: for from it all perdition took its beginning. "(Tobias 4:14)

"Love your enemies: do good to them that hate you: and pray for them that persecute and calumniate you." (Mat. 5:44)

"That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love one for another." (Jn 13:34-35)

"He must know that he who causeth a sinner to be converted from the error of his way, shall save his soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of sins." (James 5:20)

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are the meek: for they shall possess the land. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God. Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you. You are the salt of the earth." (Matt. 5:3-13)

"Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and His justice, and all these things shall be added unto you." (Matt. 6:33)

"O how beautiful is the chaste generation with glory: for the memory thereof is immortal: because it is known both with God and with men." (Wis. 4:1)

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as most dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath delivered himself for us, an oblation and a sacrifice to God for an odour of sweetness. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not so much as be named among you, as becometh saints: Or obscenity, or foolish talking, or scurrility, which is to no purpose; but rather giving of thanks. For know you this and understand, that no fornicator, or unclean, or covetous person (which is a serving of idols), hath inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Let no man deceive you with vain words. For because of these things cometh the anger of God upon the children of unbelief. Be ye not therefore partakers with them.... Walk then as children of the light. For the fruit of the light is in all goodness, and justice, and truth; Proving what is well pleasing to God:
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For the things that are done by them in secret, it is a shame even to speak of.
Rise thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead: and Christ shall enlighten thee. See therefore, brethren, how you walk circumspectly: not as unwise,
But as wise: redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore become not unwise, but understanding what is the will of God. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is luxury; but be ye filled with the holy Spirit, Speaking to yourselves in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual canticles, singing and making melody in your hearts to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to God and the Father" (Eph. 5:1-12, 14-20)

"But they that are learned shall shine as the brightness of the firmament: and they that instruct many to justice, as stars for all eternity." (Dan. 12:3)

"I am the true vine; and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in Me, that beareth not fruit, He will take away: and every one that beareth fruit, He will purge it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now you are clean by reason of the word, which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abide in the vine, so neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine: you the branches: he that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same beareth much fruit: for without Me you can do nothing." (Jn. 15:1-5)

"Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. By this is the spirit of God known. Every spirit which confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is of God: And every spirit that denyeth Jesus, is not of God: and this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh, and he is now already in the world. You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
We are of God. He that knoweth God, heareth us. He that is not of God, heareth us not. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. Dearly beloved, let us love one another, for charity is of God. And every one that loveth, is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God: for God is charity. By this hath the charity of God appeared towards us, because God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we may live by him. In this is charity: not as though we had loved God, but because he hath first loved us, and sent his Son to be a propitiation for our sins." (1 Jn. 4:1-4, 6-10)

"Knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things as gold or silver, from your vain conversation of the tradition of your fathers: But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb unspotted and undefiled, Foreknown indeed before the foundation of the world, but manifested in the last times for you,
Who through him are faithful in God, who raised him up from the dead, and hath given him glory, that your faith and hope might be in God. Purifying your souls in the obedience of charity, with a brotherly love, from a sincere heart love one another earnestly: Being born again not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, by the word of God who liveth and remaineth for ever. For all flesh is as grass; and all the glory thereof as the flower of grass. The grass is withered, and the flower thereof is fallen away. But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the Gospel hath been preached unto you." (1 Pet. 1:18-25)

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all iniquity." (1 Jn. 1:9)

"The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a contrite heart: and he will save the humble of spirit." (Ps. 33:19)

"In all thy works remember thy last end, and thou shalt never sin." (Ecclus 7:40)

"For we have not here a lasting city, but we seek one that is to come." (Heb. 13:14)

"I can do all these things in Him who strengtheneth me." (Phil. 4:13)

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love Him." (1 Cor. 2:9)

"And he said to Jesus: Lord, remember me when Thou shalt come into Thy kingdom. And Jesus said to him: Amen I say to thee, this day thou shalt be with Me in paradise." (Lk. 23:42-43)

"And they shall see His face... And night shall be no more: and they shall not need the light of the lamp, nor the light of the sun, because the Lord God shall enlighten them, and they shall reign for ever and ever." (Apoc. 22:5)
Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
synthz

Awesome I am a child of wrath haha :killah:
Dominic

venatrix wrote :
Last time Christian stopped taking his medication he turned right into oncoming traffic and smashed into 2 other cars and wrote off his own brand new car. He doesn't remember how or why it happened. That is called schizophrenia.

No it's not, it's called smashing your head hella hard against the windscreen. I accidentally ran a red light, big deal. There was no drug use or abstinence from medication proximate to the accident. I ask that you please don't publicly throw around theories which besmirch me.
Dominic

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
we are held in being by divine Providence

And if it should ever be withheld?...

Knowd Wrong

Zealot wrote :
I must say Impious, your drawing gives a highly unusual vision of Hell. God has completely abandoned the subject in question. May you yourself repent to avoid eternal damnation. I pray the blossoms of His peoples draw you to right your path before long.

(Sorry Benedict, I just couldn't resist) :roll:
venatrix

Dominic wrote :
No it's not, it's called smashing your head hella hard against the windscreen. I accidentally ran a red light, big deal. There was no drug use or abstinence from medication proximate to the accident. I ask that you please don't publicly throw around theories which besmirch me.

Besmirch? Get your hand off it. You hadn't taken your medication for a few days and you crashed head on into 2 other cars and wrote your own new car off. That is a very big deal. The only shame is in denying you have a problem when you clearly do. There is no shame in seeking help for your problems (asking a Catholic priest does not count sorry). Unless you have not taken drugs for a minimum of 6 months prior to the accident and have taken your medication every day in those 6 months then it is proximate dude.
Dominic

venatrix wrote :
Besmirch? Get your hand off it. You hadn't taken your medication for a few days and you crashed head on into 2 other cars and wrote your own new car off. That is a very big deal. The only shame is in denying you have a problem when you clearly do. There is no shame in seeking help for your problems (asking a Catholic priest does not count sorry). Unless you have not taken drugs for a minimum of 6 months prior to the accident and have taken your medication every day in those 6 months then it is proximate dude.

Aha. Have fun at the gym, I won't be there. I'm not going to willfully put up with an unknowing woman who wields such a disgusting ego. Look up Amelia, look up.

venatrix

Dominic wrote :
Aha. Have fun at the gym, I won't be there. I'm not going to willfully put up with an unknowing woman who wields such a disgusting ego. Look up Amelia, look up.

The most disgusting ego I have ever encountered is in a highly intelligent male who, after developing a host of serious psychiatric conditions from excessive illegal drug use such as schizophrenia, depression, psychosis, and narcissism, spent the next 5+ years sitting on his morbidly obese arse at home with his mum and dad bludging like a leech and getting high whenever he felt like it, to the horror and despair of his parents. In spite of endless efforts from friends, family, doctors and police to try anything and everything to help you stop getting high and start taking life seriously you have recklessly and selfishly continued to do what you please, when you please, how you please. I have cared about your wellbeing for way too long. You are a petulant juvenile delinquent and I hate to think of the pain and suffering you have caused to your mother and father. Run along then, join the fucking Catholic church. Join the muslims, or the bloody raeliens for all i care. Just fuck off away from here and stop showing your guilty face to those who gave a shit once too many times.
Dominic

Gee, thanks for the libel. You say you care about me but you don't care about the part I'm most proud of, and the stature you'd like me to achieve offends my taste. What offends me most however is that in your mind my story is nothing more than one of squandered potential. Open your eyes a little wider and you might catch a glimpse of the fact it's really one of successful triumph against all odds.
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
His medication which has been prescribed by highly educated and experienced medical professionals

I utterly condemn your naive manifest error. What you have said I anathematize fully.

These medications are not prescribed by medial proffessionals; the vast majority of psychiatrist are NOT doctors, know very little about neuro science, the physiology of the brain, or even true psychology. Most of these entities are those who were not good enough to be even nurses let alone doctors. AND THE DSM - THE DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IS A BOOK FILLED TO THE BRINK WITH FICTITIOUS DISEASES THAT DO NOT EXIST, THAT HAVE NO VERIFIED SCIENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, NO PHYSIOLOGY TEST TO PROVE THE "CHEMICAL IMBALANCES" THEY CLAIM. This diagnostic book is evil through and through, and grows yearly with new false mental diseases so as to try to convince man that every expression of sadness, shyness, fear, anger, etc is A MENTAL DISEASE SO AS TO SELL THEM MIND DESTROYING DRUGS WHICH CAUSE THE VERY ABERRATION THEY CLAIM TO TREAT. IT IS THESE DRUGS THAT CAUSE CHEMICAL IMBALANCES AND EVIL SIDE-EFFECTS WHICH THEY DRUG AS WELL.

Do you not see that it usually starts with a bit of depression due to the trials of life, the psychiatrist convinces them that they are mentally ill, prescribes Zoloft or Paxil then these toxic debilitating drugs cause a true chemical imbalance then the poor soul shows sign of what they call bi-polar, then they treat that with more zombifying chemicals and then the poor man or woman is all overthrown and comits suicide because they cant stand their own messed up mind. Thenafter their tragic end everyone just says "Yeah he was sure one messed up kid, how sad.". WLL I CONDEMN THIS AS A HIDEOUS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, FROM FUCK-WIT NEO-PSYCHOLOGISTS/PSYCHIATRISTS WHO IGNORANT PEOPLE BLINDLY TRUST AND WHO ONLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VAST MONEY THEY RECEIVE FROM PPSYCHOTROPIC DRUGGING, FROM THE PHARMACEAUTICAL DRUG COMPANIES.

THIS DRUGGING OF THE MINDS OF MAN IS MAKING TRILLIONS and is dumming down the general population and destroying lives. Most suicides are of those on these drugs.

I say go cold turkey, drink masses of vegetable juices, wheat grass, eat fruit salads, avocados, heaps of bananas, take health supplements, and get into the heavy weights and go fro bush walks in the mountain, throw out your television and start reading good books. And doing thus will help bring your being back into harmony and order.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I say go cold turkey

I want to quote you on this incase Christian does follow your advice & then loses his shit (or worse).

Just so you can be held accoutable :!:

Christian, please, under no circumstances stop taking your medication cold turkey. If you think you can manage without it then please see your doctor & discuss your intentions with him / her first.
venatrix

Dominic wrote :
Gee, thanks for the libel. You say you care about me but you don't care about the part I'm most proud of, and the stature you'd like me to achieve offends my taste. What offends me most however is that in your mind my story is nothing more than one of squandered potential. Open your eyes a little wider and you might catch a glimpse of the fact it's really one of successful triumph against all odds.

No it's not. My life is a triumph of success against all odds. Yours is the story of the boy who sat on his arse for years and years smoking crack and fuck all else.

Is it really too much to ask to stop getting high, take your medication every day, and tell your doctors the truth?

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I utterly condemn your naive manifest error. What you have said I anathematize fully.

These medications are not prescribed by medial proffessionals; the vast majority of psychiatrist are NOT doctors, know very little about neuro science, the physiology of the brain, or even true psychology. Most of these entities are those who were not good enough to be even nurses let alone doctors. AND THE DSM - THE DIAGNOSTIC STATISTICAL MANUAL IS A BOOK FILLED TO THE BRINK WITH FICTITIOUS DISEASES THAT DO NOT EXIST, THAT HAVE NO VERIFIED SCIENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, NO PHYSIOLOGY TEST TO PROVE THE "CHEMICAL IMBALANCES" THEY CLAIM. This diagnostic book is evil through and through, and grows yearly with new false mental diseases so as to try to convince man that every expression of sadness, shyness, fear, anger, etc is A MENTAL DISEASE SO AS TO SELL THEM MIND DESTROYING DRUGS WHICH CAUSE THE VERY ABERRATION THEY CLAIM TO TREAT. IT IS THESE DRUGS THAT CAUSE CHEMICAL IMBALANCES AND EVIL SIDE-EFFECTS WHICH THEY DRUG AS WELL.

Do you not see that it usually starts with a bit of depression due to the trials of life, the psychiatrist convinces them that they are mentally ill, prescribes Zoloft or Paxil then these toxic debilitating drugs cause a true chemical imbalance then the poor soul shows sign of what they call bi-polar, then they treat that with more zombifying chemicals and then the poor man or woman is all overthrown and comits suicide because they cant stand their own messed up mind. Thenafter their tragic end everyone just says "Yeah he was sure one messed up kid, how sad.". WLL I CONDEMN THIS AS A HIDEOUS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, FROM FUCK-WIT NEO-PSYCHOLOGISTS/PSYCHIATRISTS WHO IGNORANT PEOPLE BLINDLY TRUST AND WHO ONLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VAST MONEY THEY RECEIVE FROM PPSYCHOTROPIC DRUGGING, FROM THE PHARMACEAUTICAL DRUG COMPANIES.

THIS DRUGGING OF THE MINDS OF MAN IS MAKING TRILLIONS and is dumming down the general population and destroying lives. Most suicides are of those on these drugs.

I say go cold turkey, drink masses of vegetable juices, wheat grass, eat fruit salads, avocados, heaps of bananas, take health supplements, and get into the heavy weights and go fro bush walks in the mountain, throw out your television and start reading good books. And doing thus will help bring your being back into harmony and order.

This response is so abysmal it calls for the You're Wrong Doorbell :roll:

Also,

AND THE BIBLE - THE BIBLE IS A BOOK FILLED TO THE BRINK WITH FICTITIOUS LIES THAT DO NOT EXIST, THAT HAVE NO VERIFIED SCIENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE IT, NO PHYSIOLOGY TEST TO PROVE THE "GOD" THEY CLAIM.
I CONDEMN THIS AS A HIDEOUS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY, FROM FUCK-WIT CATHOLICS WHO IGNORANT PEOPLE BLINDLY TRUST AND WHO ONLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE VAST MONEY THEY RECEIVE FROM DONATIONS, FROM THE GULLIBLE CHRISTIAN FLOCK.

fixt.
tract

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

Heroin and conspiracy theory, together at last.
Grand Inquisitor

I'm astonished at the the full-blwn ignorance, willful, culpible ignorance of you people about every field that is of any beauty, truth or goodness. And that you are not even willing to be educated, reproved, corrected, and admonished shows an equal level of folly - the darkened beclouded minds of those steeped in the hubris of pride.

You have no idea. Well I'm staying around for a bit; to crush, hammer, and annihilate all your borrowed lies, errors and heresies. And perhaps one day when the "shit hits the fan", or one of you partake of some form of occultism and you are suddenly oppressed by evil spirits, or you are simply in your last hours on your death bed, some of the seeds of Truth that may of been planted here will germinate in your forlorn consciences and you will seek to save yourselves from Hell.

Venatrix YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE, NOR ABOUT THE CHURCH - THE ONE TRUE RELIGION. That pathetic little module you did in that pathetic dry and false course you enmeshed your mind in I condemn as containing all error. Your university studies have just filled your mind with corruption and deceit. You have failed, and will never find happiness or success, for you hate the source of all happiness, and the only success is dying in a state of sanctifying grace - the divine life of God and the power to live in Heaven. Your entire mind is full of falsehood, of lies, of deceit, of foolishness, of ugliness. The reason you are so vicious, cold, angry, dissatisfied, confused, impatient, conceited, ugly is because you have no Truth in you; you hate what is Truth, you hate what is beautiful, you hate what is good, you hate what is holy, YOU HATE GOD WHO IS Truth, Beauty, Gooodness, Life, Holiness, Purity, Simplicity, Love, Light and Bliss. It is insane that you hate the Author and Life of the universe, you hate your own Creator. And thus your horrible life is full of filth and confused pain and grief. You are taking what is good and turning it bad and thus are becoming an object of disgust, and unlovable in the eyes of all creatures, and if you die in your iniquity you will be cast into everlasting fire. However while there is still life you have hope, for God is ever merciful in this brief time of grace and mercy; but after this comes the judgement.

If you were of the truth you would consider, inquire, weigh things carefully in the balance, look deeply into things. But you are not of the truth but of the Father of Lies. You hate the truth, you love delusion and falsehood.

You have no idea what you are messing with, rebelling against, trying to mock. Like all human beings you are a little fragile fallen creature, who's one little brief life will determine your eternal destiny.
venatrix

Thanks Grand Tedium. You sure seem to know a lot of things.

It's not possible to hate god though, because god doesn't exist. If he doesn't exist I can't very well hate him can I? The lemmings who do believe in him though, gosh they are a pain in the neck! Lost sheep. Loud, bleating ones at that.

Also, I have succeeded, found happiness and success. All without religion. I take the most deep and satisfying comfort in knowing that this life is everything I have. I have every second of my life to live, experience, explore, enjoy, embrace, share, give, love, create, and do everything else that is only possible in life. When I die that will be it. There will be nothing. No pain, no suffering, no thought or touch or taste. I will simply cease to be. Knowing that I try to make my life as fulfilling, rich, and rewarding as I possibly can. I care for others, help those in need, learn, love, follow my curiosity, experience all the richness of life as best I can.
Pete_Paranoid

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I'm astonished at the the full-blwn ignorance, willful, culpible ignorance of you people about every field that is of any beauty, truth or goodness. And that you are not even willing to be educated, reproved, corrected, and admonished shows an equal level of folly - the darkened beclouded minds of those steeped in the hubris of pride.

You have no idea. Well I'm staying around for a bit; to crush, hammer, and annihilate all your borrowed lies, errors and heresies. And perhaps one day when the "shit hits the fan", or one of you partake of some form of occultism and you are suddenly oppressed by evil spirits, or you are simply in your last hours on your death bed, some of the seeds of Truth that may of been planted here will germinate in your forlorn consciences and you will seek to save yourselves from Hell.

Venatrix YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HOLY BIBLE, NOR ABOUT THE CHURCH - THE ONE TRUE RELIGION. That pathetic little module you did in that pathetic dry and false course you enmeshed your mind in I condemn as containing all error. Your university studies have just filled your mind with corruption and deceit. You have failed, and will never find happiness or success, for you hate the source of all happiness, and the only success is dying in a state of sanctifying grace - the divine life of God and the power to live in Heaven. Your entire mind is full of falsehood, of lies, of deceit, of foolishness, of ugliness. The reason you are so vicious, cold, angry, dissatisfied, confused, impatient, conceited, ugly is because you have no Truth in you; you hate what is Truth, you hate what is beautiful, you hate what is good, you hate what is holy, YOU HATE GOD WHO IS Truth, Beauty, Gooodness, Life, Holiness, Purity, Simplicity, Love, Light and Bliss. It is insane that you hate the Author and Life of the universe, you hate your own Creator. And thus your horrible life is full of filth and confused pain and grief. You are taking what is good and turning it bad and thus are becoming an object of disgust, and unlovable in the eyes of all creatures, and if you die in your iniquity you will be cast into everlasting fire. However while there is still life you have hope, for God is ever merciful in this brief time of grace and mercy; but after this comes the judgement.

If you were of the truth you would consider, inquire, weigh things carefully in the balance, look deeply into things. But you are not of the truth but of the Father of Lies. You hate the truth, you love delusion and falsehood.

You have no idea what you are messing with, rebelling against, trying to mock. Like all human beings you are a little fragile fallen creature, who's one little brief life will determine your eternal destiny.

45 posts Page 1 of 2