One can still be into Psytrance & Doofing and be Catholic

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
85 posts Page 1 of 4
Grand Inquisitor

Following the Way, the Truth, and the Life does not hem one in where they cannot enjoy God's beautiful natural order, nor prevent one from dancing to heavy dark psytrance in the mountains. One can still go and be happy in the bush with their friends, delve into all the wonders of the forest, etc, just without sin (which is the only true evil). And of course not miss being present at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass (on Sunday) which truly is the greatest thing in this universe and is the gateway to Heaven; the traditional Tridentine/Gregorian Rite of the Mass I am talking about, with its ancient sacred Liturgy.

I myself am going start doofing again; it has been about 18 months or more. I love the bush, and I love dark psy and heavy minimal progressive, and I love trancing out (dancing) to this music.

If I am ever going to enter a seminary and become a Priest I would celebrate Holy Mass in the forest. But I must tend to other things first.

Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Inquisitor

In my continuing discernment about my true vocation in life it is highly likely that I don't have a vocation to the Holy Priesthood; I may have to become a monk in the future, but it is uncertain. It is because of my particular temperament and fiery character I have a proneness to pride and delusions of grandeur. Even when I was enmeshed in the Luciferian doctrines of ancient paganism I always had to delve into it very very deeply; reading and meditating on the deepest non-dual paths of the Vedanta and the Upanishads. The same as in my adventures into the deepest nihilistic paths of Dzogchen & Zen Buddhism (these too are extraorinary demonic doctrines that are highly blasphemous to the Truth). And again in my explorations of Hermetic philosophy and ancient occult traditions. I went so far into these that I uprooted their principles and found many grave contradictions and absurdities worded in such enigmatic, dark and mysterious language, that when you go further you realize that this stuff is NOT the Truth, and nor is man solely responsible for them - they are doctrines of demons; mind destroying illusions of Luciferian pride and megalomania. They were very seductive, and I understood them, trying to ignore the rifts of contradictions between the schools, and began weaving them into grand edifices of make-believe; similar to what Sri Aurobindo did with his Integral Yoga and what Paramahansa Yogananda does in the Kriya Yoga path.

But now I have the Truth - God's revealed Truth and the sacred Theology that unravels it. And through the Sacrament of Holy Baptism I have experienced the redemption and healing of my soul, through the infinite merits of the Life, Passion, Death, and Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ the King. But just because I am a devout Catholic does not mean I have to strive to enter the Sacred Priesthood.

Anyway, I've decided that I need to accomplish things in this world. I'm going back to university part-time and working part-time and am going to get my driver's licence and a vehicle which I have never had neither. I lack certain natural virtues which I seek to remedy. I am not very practicle with hands-on things, which I also seek to remedy. I have much to work on on the natural order of my being, and on my social skills.
ALEXUP

Usually you would be correct, but in your case mr shenka (is is it back to wade now you are a "trancer" again?) you would be running the risk of getting the shit beaten out of you for pissing off all the hippies on their own hippy forum. RISKAY
rollyz

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! You have seen the light!

Of course you can still Doof and still be what ever religion you want!
People don't just sit in one type of bag, and one mould does not suit all.

Welcome back from your lost days of searching! Doof Doof! :bounce:
ionized

Usually at doofs people don't go around telling others that their impure and heretical souls are doomed for all eternity due to their satanic delusions and that the only reason they don't agree with you is because Lucifer has made it that way. At this point the smart person would probably mention fossils at which point you would become rightfully vexed.

Henceforth if you did show up at a doof, The Rightful Justice of the Lamb of God would dictate that you should immediately tear down all graven images of false worship such as mandalas, buddhas, ganesh and shiva. I also imagine Alex Grey paintings, crystal tents and dream catchers might fall in the same basket and be considered putrid satanic projections of false ideals that should also be summarily burned.

Doing so would of course cause a complete fracas and result in you getting the shit kicked out of you by whomever arranged the decor.

So it is no doubt best for your immortal soul if you are not immersed in such a vile and putrid pot of tormented delusion in the first place. You would not have to restrain The True Clenched Fist of God, nor would anyone have to suffer your sheer moronic dementia (which I admit would be hilarious at first though somewhat tiring after more than 15 minutes)

:alien:
venatrix

Wade man, you're so so lost. Maybe stop trying to be something else and just be yourself. Work out who you are and what you want to do in this life and get to it. PS don't tell any of us about it whatever you decide. Go see someone who is paid to give a shit, like a psychologist or a prostitute. Both are heinously expensive but the whore might be more honest and at least you get to blow your load ;)
herbsandspices

^^:lol:^^

Not this old chestnut.
Dominic

Benedict, there is no real shame in shying away from the practice of the ordained. You can still live a pious life as well as construct and publish your expositions which will still be received. PM me when you're planning to go doofing and I'll come with you, we'll take my car. The socially inspired meditations which result may be very valuable.
venatrix

Dominic wrote :
You can still live a pious life as well as construct and publish your expositions which will still be received.

Don't friggin publish them here pls!
ALEXUP

ionized wrote :
Usually at doofs people don't go around telling others that their impure and heretical souls are doomed for all eternity due to their satanic delusions and that the only reason they don't agree with you is because Lucifer has made it that way. At this point the smart person would probably mention fossils at which point you would become rightfully vexed.

Henceforth if you did show up at a doof, The Rightful Justice of the Lamb of God would dictate that you should immediately tear down all graven images of false worship such as mandalas, buddhas, ganesh and shiva. I also imagine Alex Grey paintings, crystal tents and dream catchers might fall in the same basket and be considered putrid satanic projections of false ideals that should also be summarily burned.

Doing so would of course cause a complete fracas and result in you getting the shit kicked out of you by whomever arranged the decor.

So it is no doubt best for your immortal soul if you are not immersed in such a vile and putrid pot of tormented delusion in the first place. You would not have to restrain The True Clenched Fist of God, nor would anyone have to suffer your sheer moronic dementia (which I admit would be hilarious at first though somewhat tiring after more than 15 minutes)

:alien:

DOL
ionized

Dominic wrote :
Benedict, there is no real shame in shying away from the practice of the ordained. You can still live a pious life as well as construct and publish your expositions which will still be received. PM me when you're planning to go doofing and I'll come with you, we'll take my car. The socially inspired meditations which result may be very valuable.

I must say brothers in faith, there is little to fuck all need to prostitute your messaic foreplay onto this most unholy of altars. Jesus Christ bled and died for, and Yahweh himself brought into being from utter void and darkness, a variety of media communications that shall better serve, nay kneel, to your divine procrastinations. Mail of the most worthless Snail, the Luciferian Earpiece and my favourite, Pious Message are all available and ready to transmit your message of good news to the unworthy masses deluded by Satan's lure, aswell as to arrange dates with brother Wade/Benedict/Cockmunchingfucktart. Please do not let Christ's sacrifice be in vain, and use them.
Dominic

Regarding our faith, our only crime is that our eyes have been opened to the veracity of both Sacred Scripture and Church Doctrine. You may claim they both contain various holy lies but I say these texts demand faith in their Truth and wisdom for they contain the eternal Word of God which has been brought down to man over the ages, blessed by the Holy Spirit. [/rant]

PS I've already invited Benedict (Wade) to move his religious discussions to another more appropriate forum where I'm admin, but sadly as you know he's thus far declined.
tract

Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
Wade man, you're so so lost

No, I am not lost at all; how could someone in a state of sanctifying grace which the fullness of objective divinly revealed Truth (positive Divine Law) be lost? All I am doing is taking sometime to accomplish a few things I have always wanted to gain, then, if it be the will of God, I will become a monk in Golgotha Monastery. But nonetheless I will always live and follow the Way, the Truth and the Life. I want to go to Heaven.

"The Lord ruleth me: and I shall want nothing. He hath set me in a place of pasture. He hath brought me up, on the water of refreshment: He hath converted my soul. He hath led me on the paths of justice, for His own name's sake. For though I should walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will fear no evils, for Thou art with me." Ps. 22:1-4)

It is manifestly insane to turn one's back upon their Creator, Sovereign Good and Last End for which they exist and depend totally for their own existence and well-being. For a creature willed into existence from nothing to fix the powers of their soul upon themselves or another creature likewise of nothingness other than ordering one's being to the Eternal, the Infinite, the Truth - to God, is a tragic folly, a madness, a living lie, an abomination of the mystery of iniquity.

"Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Woe to you that rue wise in your own eyes, and prudent in your own conceits." (Is. 5:20-21)
Grand Inquisitor

Dominic wrote :
Benedict, there is no real shame in shying away from the practice of the ordained. You can still live a pious life...

Exactly! One can become a saint no matter what their station in life. For we are created to be saints; to be holy and perfected by God's grace unto eternal life in glory and everlasting beatitude.

The sad thing is all the lost souls who are not Baptised are held under the yoke of sin, the law of sin in their own flesh, enslaved to the lusts and concupiscences of their flesh which was conceived in iniquities. And so to speak about the interior fruits of Redemption, Sanctifying Grace, Faith, Hope, and Charity, Holy Communion, the peace of Christ dwelling and reigning in one's heart, etc, is like trying to describe colours to someone who was born without sight, or trying to describe the beauties of flowers, the meadows, the forest and the mountains to someone born and confined in a dark dank dungeon.

Those who seek the Truth will find the Truth and love it. Those who hate the Truth will be forever confounded and tormented with the remorse of conscience - the worm that dieth not. The Truth hurts and infuriates those who are in bondage to the empire of the Devil.

"He hath shewed might in His arm: He hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart. He hath put down the mighty from their seat, and hath exalted the humble." (Lk. 1:51-52)
Grand Inquisitor

rollyz wrote :
Hallelujah!

It is actually Alleluia. Protestant heretics love to poison sacred words.
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix wrote :
but the whore might be more honest and at least you get to blow your load ;)

I would rather be torn asunder by wild dogs
Grand Inquisitor

ALEXUP wrote :
you would be running the risk of getting the shit beaten out of you for pissing off all the hippies

"Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for My sake." (Matt. 5:11)
Grand Inquisitor

SANCTUS, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth. Pleni sunt caeli et terra gloria tua. Hosanna in excelsis.

+ Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini. Hosanna in excelsis.

Grand Inquisitor

"And when the days of the Pentecost were accomplished, they were all together in one place: And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a mighty wind coming, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. And there appeared to them parted tongues as it were of fire, and it sat upon every one of them: And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost" (Acts 2:1-4)

Grand Inquisitor

tract

Pic from a back to back set he did with Richard Dawkins, you really had to be there....
Grand Inquisitor

His puny bit of confused knowledge and fabricated "proofs" are rendered utterly puerile and foolish in comparison with the Summa Theologica and the Summa Contra Gentes and Scholastic philosophy of Saint Thomas Aquinas. Dawkins' aggregate of knowledge is like a dim ember compared to St. Thomas who is like the magnitude of a blazing blue star.

ionized

Hey Wade, here's a little friend of mine they call Archaeopteryx. Now you might say 'hay... isn't that just a fossil of a bird, what gives Ionized??'

And you'd be right. Sort of...

See Archaeopteryx evolved from dinosaurs so represents what paleontologists call a transitional fossil. That means he shares characteristics of both bird AND reptile and is what some people refer to as evidence. Evidence of the evolution of species infact!

Wow, did this little guy cause a shit stir when he surfaced or what!! :wink:

Anyway he lived during a time that geologists like to call the Late Jurassic Period. That is 150 million years ago to be exact. Thats like 150 with 6 zeroes behind it. Wow!

If the good lord hasn't blessed you with a sense of imagination, then here's a model that some really talented artists guys prepared earlier. Looks like some freaky chicken lizard hey? Crazy.

Also, here's a another really good image that shows the evolution of Hominid skulls. What's a Hominid I hear you say?

Hominids are a branch of funny monkeys that shot off about 8 million years to go off on their own evolutionary path. A path that eventually ended up with us Humans!

Now don't freak out Wade, but the scientists that spend their time studying these weird fossils actually believe that mankind evolved from monkeys. Kind of like how that dinosaur above eventually turned into birds!!

Ayecarumba!! Who makes up this stuff??

Still not convinced? Thats ok, there are plenty of examples.

Ever come across a walking fish? I must be crazy right?

Well no infact. Here is one that represents evidence for the evolution of fish into amphibians. They call this odd fellow Tiktaalik. Silly name, but he was pretty brave. He was one of the first fish to come and walk on the land. If it wasn't for him Wade, you wouldn't be here!!

And just for fun, here's a skull of a flesh eating kangaroo. WOW!! I wonder why kangaroo's don't act like that anymore?? Can you answer that question for me Wade?

day_tripper

maybe you could just look to the catholic bibles and jesus' teachings as inspiration rather than conceding to bowing to the dogma of the modern church; I think it would be hard to be so locked to one religion without space for ecumencial and interfaith communication with yourself and others..

im sure Jesus would have worn izwoz if hemp robes went out of fashion :mrgreen:

he would of probably been happy to hang out with doof fairies and philosophise existence and culture :bonfire:
85 posts Page 1 of 4