One can still be into Psytrance & Doofing and be Catholic

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
85 posts Page 2 of 4
itchytriggerniggerfingers

ionized wrote :
Still not convinced? Thats ok, there are plenty of examples.

Ever come across a walking fish? I must be crazy right?

Well no infact. Here is one that represents evidence for the evolution of fish into amphibians. They call this odd fellow Tiktaalik. Silly name, but he was pretty brave. He was one of the first fish to come and walk on the land. If it wasn't for him Wade, you wouldn't be here!!

What the hell are you talking about Ionized. Wade is clearly still swimming in a sea of ignorance surrounded by an ocean full of retard :lol:
ionized

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
What the hell are you talking about Ionized. Wade is clearly still swimming in a sea of ignorance surrounded by an ocean full of retard :lol:

My point being he is at least standing upright despite that fish fossil admittedly having more brain cells.
herbsandspices

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
...who is like the magnitude of a blazing blue star.

Which orbits around the earth, which is the fixed sentre of the universe yeah?
Grand Inquisitor

Those human skulls don't reveal much; there are people arounf the world today with every one of those skull types. ALSO, in the true meaning and demonstration of the term "evolution" changes within a speacies does take place, which is common observable fact, BUT ONE SPECIES DOES NOT CHANGE INTO ANOTHER SPECIES OF A DIFFERENT GENUS; fish do not change into amphibians; crustaceans do not change into spiders; amphibians do not change into reptiles; reptiles do not change into birds; monkeys do not change into Human beings. We have an immortal spiritual soul (which transcends the natural order entirely).

I study cosmology, astrophysics, chemistry, geology and the other earth sciences. NONE of these fields, nor the true facts therein contradict one single thing the Doctrine of Faith, nor does it even contradict Scholastic philosophy.

Moreover, I'd love to hear how your little gropings in paleontology explains the mystery of the Cambrian fossil record, with the explosion of species all having complex body arrangements and moving limbs without any transitional species preceeding them; they just simple were not then they were, and this observation is general and uncontested by honest science.

In the Cambrian geological strata there occurs a sudden great outburst of fossils of animals of a highly developed level of complexity. In the Cambrian rocks are found billions of fossils of animals so complexthat the evolutionists estimatethey would of required 1.5 billion years to evolve. Trilobites, brachiopods, sponges, corals, jellyfish, in fact, everyone of the major invertibrate forms of life are to be found in the Cambrian. What is found in rocks older than the Cambrian, that is in the pre-Cambrian is not a single indisputable fossil; the pre-Cambrian rocks show the most basic life forms. The evolutionary predecessors of the Cambrian fauna have never been found.

Download this documentary or buy it and your eyes will be thoroughly opened. This is good honest non-biassed science, with many good interviews with prominant scientists in several fields.

And this one too

The Capernican "Principle" is FALSE, Darwinism is FALSE, neo-Darwinism is FALSE. The entire public education system and university corriculums are filled with the dark Atheistic philosophical world-view to kill out the knowledge - the truth - of God, the soul, sin, virtue, holiness, the afterlife, objective morality, and the Fall of man, Redemption and Salvation. The education systems are designed by those of the Satanic New World Order; a multi-disciplined, facitted attack against Lord Jesus Christ and His Church. Though most people who are driivng forces in this warfare are themselves thoroughly ignorant, brainwashed and cold of heart. There are many on this forum that have fallen into this ilk.
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Those human skulls don't reveal much; there are people arounf the world today with every one of those skull types.

Incorrect.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
monkeys do not change into Human beings. We have an immortal spiritual soul (which transcends the natural order entirely).

Monkeys do not change into humans, that is correct. Human and monkeys evolved from a common ancestor that was neither human nor monkey. As for the soul, everybody knows the only people with soul are Africans and African Americans... damn they know how to sing and dance!

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
I study cosmology, astrophysics, chemistry, geology and the other earth sciences. NONE of these fields, nor the true facts therein contradict one single thing the Doctrine of Faith, nor does it even contradict Scholastic philosophy.

Which university are you enrolled at?

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Moreover, I'd love to hear how your little gropings in paleontology explains the mystery of the Cambrian fossil record, with the explosion of species all having complex body arrangements and moving limbs without any transitional species preceeding them; they just simple were not then they were, and this observation is general and uncontested by honest science.

Simple my friend... ALIENS! :p
Grand Inquisitor

Which university are you enrolled at

When my conversion occured in my soul was during the spring just previous to my first simester at Macquarie Uni. When I was Baptised was during first simester. I was studying Geology, chemistry, and biology. I was going very well. But due to having my soul washed spotless and regenerated in holy Baptism, filled with sanctifying grace and the theological virtues of Faith, Hope, and Charity, with the indelible mark of a child of God infused into my soul, I had to defer, for awhile. Then due to no longer wanting to be a geologist and wanting to be a Priest I have spend the last 2 1/2 years preparing for novitiate.

But before entering into university I had spent 7 years studying text books, and very good popular science books. I collect worthy text books you know. And am a great lover of science.

Behind those who design the corriculums of universities are those who are the enemies of God and His Holy Church and seek to destroy this beautiful infallible Truth from the minds and hearts of the masses by introducing and pushing their atheistic world views which is not based on science or any proof, for example Darwinism. It is false and very dangerous to the human race, the fruits of which are only bad as we see in the mindsets of the masses who are saturated with cultural Marxism, liberalism and unbridled "liberty" or should I say licence.
Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ionized

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
ALSO, in the true meaning and demonstration of the term "evolution" changes within a speacies does take place, which is common observable fact, BUT ONE SPECIES DOES NOT CHANGE INTO ANOTHER SPECIES OF A DIFFERENT GENUS; fish do not change into amphibians; crustaceans do not change into spiders; amphibians do not change into reptiles; reptiles do not change into birds; monkeys do not change into Human beings.

Alas, you have the musing of some Dead Jew Book. I have science on my side. Watch and amaze as I wield it expertly.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

Sure, no worries guy, sit back and let me set your insanity straight one more time. Doing thinking for morons is something I have a bit of experience with.

It's quite simple really. Hard shelled organisms hadn't evolved before the Cambrian and if you had actually studied first year chemistry or geology like you said you had, then you would know that fossilization of organic material is a complex process requiring certain conditions to be present. Bones and hard shells contain sufficient amounts of stable elements such as calcium to fossilize easily. Soft organic tissue on the other hand decays rapidly, is eaten by predators, and generally contains more complex organic molecules that are less likely to survive the petrification process.

Taphonomy. Jesus, Google it. :roll:

I'm sure this is already quite a shock, so I won't go into the geological factors involved in finding rock cratons of this age and I'll just say that it is quite rare to find fossils of the Ediacaran era.

Rare. But not unheard of, as you can see...

Behold the glory that is Dickinsonia. Possibly a type of worm or coral.

Spriggina. An early arthropod. And well, that of course makes it an ancestor of Trilobites, which were all over the Cambrian as I'm sure you know.

God made a prototype?

Check out this lovely fossil of Tribrachidium. Fascinating as it represents the only species ever to have existed with three fold radial symmetry.

Yorgia. Again, some kind of primitive worm and possibly a predecessor of the Chortades. Yes, you evolved from an algae sucking worm on the bottom of the ocean.

A strange frond like organism. Probably a filter feeder but with a segmented body. This one had no descendants that made it to the Cambrian.

(No, I'm afraid that last point doesn't indicates the hand of a God that had to fuck around for 600 million years to create man)

All in all, there are more than 100 or so genera that have been unearthed!!

Quite surprising considering most of them DIDN'T HAVE ANY HARD FUCKING HARD SHELLS TO FOSSILIZE AYE BRO???!

So I guess you were wrong again.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
In the Cambrian geological strata there occurs a sudden great outburst of fossils of animals of a highly developed level of complexity. In the Cambrian rocks are found billions of fossils of animals so complexthat the evolutionists estimatethey would of required 1.5 billion years to evolve. Trilobites, brachiopods, sponges, corals, jellyfish, in fact, everyone of the major invertibrate forms of life are to be found in the Cambrian. What is found in rocks older than the Cambrian, that is in the pre-Cambrian is not a single indisputable fossil; the pre-Cambrian rocks show the most basic life forms. The evolutionary predecessors of the Cambrian fauna have never been found.

Holy shit Wade, you seem pretty damn confused. What kind of cornflake packet Earth Science curriculum did you sit through, because I'm afraid they didn't teach you much!?

The end of the Ediadaran and the start of the Cambrian was marked by an extinction level event. Most likely some kind of a change in ocean geochemistry as evidenced by the carbon 13 anomaly found in the stratum from that era. As with ALL of the extinction events that we know have happened on earth, there is a break in the fossil record, followed by a burst of evolution in the surviving species.

This is likely due to the lack of competition for the survivors, since everything else is FUCKING DEAD, and the change in environmental pressures which drive evolution. Essentially life seems to go a bit mental, evolving new forms to fill in the ever increasing niches that appear in the ever more complex evolving ecology. Thus resulting in the myriad of Cambrian forms that have you so flummoxed.

If you think REALLY REALLY hard, you can see that it's happened more than a few times times....

Permian extinction = Dinosaur Utopia

KT impact event = Reich of warm blooded Placental Mammals

Ediacaran extinction = Cambrian Explosion

See... it's really not that hard to wrap your head around. :(
ALEXUP

hahahah wade is wrong and confused

your are the most pathetic of existence and all your time behind that computer screen and you can't even do a bit of research.

when you coming partying bruz?
synthz

The sunday morning service at loose vibez was pretty good haha
Pete_Paranoid

synthz wrote :
The sunday morning service at loose vibez was pretty good haha

MotherShabubu

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
ALSO, in the true meaning and demonstration of the term "evolution" changes within a speacies does take place, which is common observable fact, BUT ONE SPECIES DOES NOT CHANGE INTO ANOTHER SPECIES OF A DIFFERENT GENUS; fish do not change into amphibians; crustaceans do not change into spiders; amphibians do not change into reptiles; reptiles do not change into birds; monkeys do not change into Human beings. We have an immortal spiritual soul (which transcends the natural order entirely).

I think you'll find that these views actually contradict the current view of the Catholic Church (as expressed by the last 3 popes) that scientific evidence suggests that evolution between species has occurred and this is compatible with Christian dotrine (though they do hold that materialistic science cannot explain the human soul). I assume you believe the Popes are the infallible mouthpiece of God so I would think you might actually be familiar with their views'.
In fact I think the Christian Church regards ignorant views such as Intelligent Design (which you seem to be propounding) as the creation of misguided, politically motivated, largely American, Protestants.
See for example http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/vaticanview.html, http://www.cuttingedge.org/n1034.html and http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19956961/.
Pete_Paranoid

MotherShabubu wrote :
Grand Inquisitor wrote :
ALSO, in the true meaning and demonstration of the term "evolution" changes within a speacies does take place, which is common observable fact, BUT ONE SPECIES DOES NOT CHANGE INTO ANOTHER SPECIES OF A DIFFERENT GENUS; fish do not change into amphibians; crustaceans do not change into spiders; amphibians do not change into reptiles; reptiles do not change into birds; monkeys do not change into Human beings. We have an immortal spiritual soul (which transcends the natural order entirely).

I think you'll find that these views actually contradict the current view of the Catholic Church (as expressed by the last 3 popes) that scientific evidence suggests that evolution between species has occurred and this is compatible with Christian dotrine (though they do hold that materialistic science cannot explain the human soul). I assume you believe the Popes are the infallible mouthpiece of God so I would think you might actually be familiar with their views'.
In fact I think the Christian Church regards ignorant views such as Intelligent Design (which you seem to be propounding) as the creation of misguided, politically motivated, largely American, Protestants.
See for example http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/vaticanview.html, http://www.cuttingedge.org/n1034.html and http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19956961/.

Carl Sagan was a great man and did a lot for science and science fiction, he will always be remembered.
On the other hand, according to my research, some for his ideas were soooooooooooo gay!
He was an agnostic, and believed there was a great universal spirit, and said because you can't conclusively prove God doesn't exist, you can't prove God doesn't exist. Which is fucking lame! It's like saying because you can't conclusively prove love exists, it doesn't exist.

My life has become more simpler since becoming an Atheist. Using a process of elimination I can process the facts as they really happened, rather than second guessing what God or some Great Universal Spirit may, or may not of done.

My life has benefited by Atheism and has become more fun!
tract

Pete_Paranoid

CHECK YOUR FACTS! CHECK YOUR FACTS! CHECK YOUR FACTS!
Grand Inquisitor

Ionized, you presumptuous little man. What you have just shown is the most puerile counter argument I have ever seen. So what you are saying is that in the pre-Cambrian there were vast swarms of jelly-fish, worms, snails (unshelled moloscs), etc, but due to the organic chemical arrangements of their tissues they were not stable enough in their integrity to be preserved in the rock strata, nor could stay integral during the earth's techtonic dynamics in that period of its history. WELL YOU ARE FULL OF ERRORS AND SIMPLY HAVE PASTED ON PRESUMPTIONS, HYPOTHESES, AND UNFOUNDED NOTIONS UPON REALITY, IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT GOD, THE DEVIL, THE FALL, DEMONS, SIN, LORD JESUS CHRIST, REDEMPTION, JUDGEMENT, HEAVEN AND HELL DON'T EXIST.

If you are such a keen advocate for Darwinism why the inconsistency with one's belief in the generals about the time needed for evolution to take place; how can you hold onto these hypotheses when suddenly from the pre-Cambrian of soft-bodied animals there was such an explosion of vast species of complex crustacians and other creatures fully preserved, but just before, in the fossil record it shows fossils of some tiny worms and a plant-like creature that is more like a type of ancient tube worm BUT NO OTHERS except plankton-like creatures. Why are these soft-tissued organism preserved in pre-Cambrian rocks BUT THE VAST HOARD OF YOUR IMAGINARY CREATURES WERE NOT. And speaking of chemistry; even if these presumed precursers & transitional creatures could not hold their integrity due to the presures and heat of the rock formation that took place from then on, there are still a host of chemical traces that can be found due to an understanding of what these tissues and chemicals undergo during these conditions EVIDENCE WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND IN ALL OF THE EVOLUTIONISTS FEVERISH QUEST TRYING TO ATTACK THE INFALLIBLE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE TRUTH OF CREATION OF WHOLE BODIES CREATURES FROM NOTHING.

So go back to your atheistic websites, and scour your dumb-shit Dawkins books, and present a real demonstrative argument and then I will present a counter SCIENTIFICLY HONEST ARGUMENT, and we will see what holds up.

The problem is that you and the rest of the legion of atheistic rebels, who suffer from a lack of humility and obedience, are trying to convince yourselves by any means (even intellectual dishonesty and scienti forgery) that God and the meaning of life does not exist, because the implecations of the Truth would cause you a total crisis, and according to what temperament you have, could even be driven to frenzy or raving madness when you realize your whole life is a living lie, a falsehood, vanity, hubris and full of depravity and iniquity; YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD IN SIN AND SUFFER FROM SPIRITUAL LEPROSY AND A DARK MYOPIA, and if it is all true, which it infallibly is YOU WOULD BE CONDEMNED. This is what you fear, this is what you and the atheists pray wont be. But it is!

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto,
Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.
FRACAS

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

The problem is that you and the rest of the legion of atheistic rebels, who suffer from a lack of humility and obedience, are trying to convince yourselves by any means (even intellectual dishonesty and scienti forgery) that God and the meaning of life does not exist, because the implecations of the Truth would cause you a total crisis, and according to what temperament you have, could even be driven to frenzy or raving madness when you realize your whole life is a living lie, a falsehood, vanity, hubris and full of depravity and iniquity ................................

Nice way of pushing all of your own issues onto others..... you could learn a lot if you considered reading your own posts.
ALEXUP

bwahahahah wades heavy use of capslock and occassional use of naughty words means he is angered... and still confused and wrong.

ionized

Hmm.. still having trouble understanding the underlying science are we? That's ok, I can see we have a little further to go yet.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Ionized, you presumptuous little man. What you have just shown is the most puerile counter argument I have ever seen.

Counter argument to what exactly? That the Cambrian explosion was a miraculous act of god that made all creatures that have ever been pop into existence. This would of course include T-rex, shetland ponies, baboons and modern Man. I'm assuming in this model, they all happily lived in the garden of eden under the sea until plants collonised land and made the carbon dioxide rich atmosphere into one that is breathable by living organisms. Correct me if I missed anything.

Hmm...

Well, you got me. I suppose what I'm saying is a counter argument of sorts.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

So what you are saying is that in the pre-Cambrian there were vast swarms of jelly-fish, worms, snails (unshelled moloscs), etc, but due to the organic chemical arrangements of their tissues they were not stable enough in their integrity to be preserved in the rock strata, nor could stay integral during the earth's techtonic dynamics in that period of its history. WELL YOU ARE FULL OF ERRORS AND SIMPLY HAVE PASTED ON PRESUMPTIONS, HYPOTHESES, AND UNFOUNDED NOTIONS UPON REALITY, IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT GOD, THE DEVIL, THE FALL, DEMONS, SIN, LORD JESUS CHRIST, REDEMPTION, JUDGEMENT, HEAVEN AND HELL DON'T EXIST.

C'mon guy. You didn't even do your homework like I asked you to.

I thought you were all studied in chemistry and the earth sciences? Surely familiarizing yourself with TAPHONOMY is not that hard?

I'm full of errors? Seriously no. I'm not a Taphonomist. If you have proof though that the studies engaged in this area are falsified, then I seriously recommend that you conduct conclusive research proving this and bring it to the attention of one of the many peer review paleontology journals.

Heres a link to one of them. I believe they accept submissions in .pdf format.
http://www.journalofpaleontology.org/

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

If you are such a keen advocate for Darwinism why the inconsistency with one's belief in the generals about the time needed for evolution to take place; how can you hold onto these hypotheses when suddenly from the pre-Cambrian of soft-bodied animals there was such an explosion of vast species of complex crustacians and other creatures fully preserved, but just before, in the fossil record it shows fossils of some tiny worms and a plant-like creature that is more like a type of ancient tube worm BUT NO OTHERS except plankton-like creatures. Why are these soft-tissued organism preserved in pre-Cambrian rocks BUT THE VAST HOARD OF YOUR IMAGINARY CREATURES WERE NOT.

You seem to be rather stuck on the hard shell thing though and that it signifies divine intervention rather than evolution.

I do loathe to throw another scientific concept at you, as your head seems ready to implode at being faced with something as straight forward as the Geological Record but are you aware of the evolutionary pressures exerted by Predator/Prey interaction? It's quite easy.

IF SOMETHING IS TRYING TO EAT YOU, YOU GTFO GUY!1!

Yes Wade, it's that simple.

SHIT STARTED EATING EACH OTHER AND HASN'T STOPPED SINCE AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS RIGHT?!!!

The top predators evolved from being soft bodied organisms that ate algae and bacteria to ones that chased, ate, ran from, fucked and vomited on each other. Hence the mystical Cambrian arms race that is causing you to foam at the mouth.

I know it's made out to be some kind of 'unsolved mystery' in documentaries and no doubt hacked into some lurching frankensteinish creationist model but really, it's not that much of a mystery.

Yes, I know you were hoping that God would be like

"FUCK THIS SHIT, WE NEED CLAWS AND SHELLS, LET THERE BE SHELLS, AND IT WAS GOOD"

but no. :cry:

Really Wade, This is such BASIC stuff, I'm almost embarrassed for you. One dons't appreciate the contribution that Darwin made to science until you try and explain it to someone with room temperature IQ.

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

And speaking of chemistry; even if these presumed precursers & transitional creatures could not hold their integrity due to the presures and heat of the rock formation that took place from then on, there are still a host of chemical traces that can be found due to an understanding of what these tissues and chemicals undergo during these conditions EVIDENCE WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND IN ALL OF THE EVOLUTIONISTS FEVERISH QUEST TRYING TO ATTACK THE INFALLIBLE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE TRUTH OF CREATION OF WHOLE BODIES CREATURES FROM NOTHING.

WoW. This is truly bending it, even for you.

Soooo.... where would you look for an invisible fossil that is not there so you can conduct analysis on the surrounding rock?

HUH? HUH?! Riddle me that one...

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

So go back to your atheistic websites, and scour your dumb-shit Dawkins books, and present a real demonstrative argument and then I will present a counter SCIENTIFICLY HONEST ARGUMENT, and we will see what holds up.

No, no I'm not an Atheist nor do I waste time reading Richard Dawkins.

Don't try and weasel away. This is about about you Wade. You and another one of your bible hackjob fresh lol generators.
Pete_Paranoid

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
Ionized, you presumptuous little man. What you have just shown is the most puerile counter argument I have ever seen. So what you are saying is that in the pre-Cambrian there were vast swarms of jelly-fish, worms, snails (unshelled moloscs), etc, but due to the organic chemical arrangements of their tissues they were not stable enough in their integrity to be preserved in the rock strata, nor could stay integral during the earth's techtonic dynamics in that period of its history. WELL YOU ARE FULL OF ERRORS AND SIMPLY HAVE PASTED ON PRESUMPTIONS, HYPOTHESES, AND UNFOUNDED NOTIONS UPON REALITY, IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT GOD, THE DEVIL, THE FALL, DEMONS, SIN, LORD JESUS CHRIST, REDEMPTION, JUDGEMENT, HEAVEN AND HELL DON'T EXIST.

If you are such a keen advocate for Darwinism why the inconsistency with one's belief in the generals about the time needed for evolution to take place; how can you hold onto these hypotheses when suddenly from the pre-Cambrian of soft-bodied animals there was such an explosion of vast species of complex crustacians and other creatures fully preserved, but just before, in the fossil record it shows fossils of some tiny worms and a plant-like creature that is more like a type of ancient tube worm BUT NO OTHERS except plankton-like creatures. Why are these soft-tissued organism preserved in pre-Cambrian rocks BUT THE VAST HOARD OF YOUR IMAGINARY CREATURES WERE NOT. And speaking of chemistry; even if these presumed precursers & transitional creatures could not hold their integrity due to the presures and heat of the rock formation that took place from then on, there are still a host of chemical traces that can be found due to an understanding of what these tissues and chemicals undergo during these conditions EVIDENCE WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND IN ALL OF THE EVOLUTIONISTS FEVERISH QUEST TRYING TO ATTACK THE INFALLIBLE AND INDESTRUCTIBLE TRUTH OF CREATION OF WHOLE BODIES CREATURES FROM NOTHING.

The problem is that you and the rest of the legion of atheistic rebels, who suffer from a lack of humility and obedience, are trying to convince yourselves by any means (even intellectual dishonesty and scienti forgery) that God and the meaning of life does not exist, because the implecations of the Truth would cause you a total crisis, and according to what temperament you have, could even be driven to frenzy or raving madness when you realize your whole life is a living lie, a falsehood, vanity, hubris and full of depravity and iniquity; YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD IN SIN AND SUFFER FROM SPIRITUAL LEPROSY AND A DARK MYOPIA, and if it is all true, which it infallibly is YOU WOULD BE CONDEMNED. This is what you fear, this is what you and the atheists pray wont be. But it is!

lololololololol!
venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :

Tough words from some illiterate special school retard WHO CAN'T EVEN SPELL SCIENTIFICALLY EVEN THOUGH HE IS USING THE TRUE AND MIGHTY CAPS LOCK KEY WHICH HAS BEEN THE NOT-SO-SECRET SIGIL OF SHIT-FOR-BRAINS LOSERS LIKE YOU FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS YOUR ABSOLUTE SHITE WOULD MAKE THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL CATHOLIC ASHAMED THAT YOU ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH THEIR RELIGION YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND A SADSACK WITH NO FRIENDS HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL PS YOUR REAL NAME IS NIGEL AND YOU SMELL LIKE CABBAGE AND URINE :d
herbsandspices

Dear Grand Inquisitor,

Please explain, if you are such a staunch catholic, why your posts diverge so much from accepted modern catholic doctrine on evolution. Are vatican proclaimations optional these days?
Pete_Paranoid

I said three times to check your facts!

There is only one universal force in this universe and that's gravity, get used to it!

If there is only one thing more offensive than my "lack of faith" in this thread, then it would have to be your arrogance and vanity!

Even Einstein spiritually at most, was agnostic. When the top 10% of the world's intelligence tell you something, like for example "global warming", instead of ignoring them, stealing, vandalising vehicles, using and threatening violent intimidation to them, their business, or their property, multiple weekday midnight phone calls and other stalking behaviour, telling them they need to learn how to communicate and they need therapy, or whatever you are trying to say, ask for proof, because they may have strong evidence to back up what they say.

I'm sick of the same line, it has been used to oppress blacks, women, and gays for 1000's for years!
Satori

Are you trying to compare yourself with Einstein Pete?

Delusions of Grandeur.
See a therapist.
ionized

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
I said three times to check your facts!

There is only one universal force in this universe and that's gravity, get used to it!

tract

ionized wrote :
"...nor do I waste time reading Richard Dawkins."

Probably a wise choice, evolutionary biology is not particularly suited to first year students. As a prerequisite it necessitates a measurable understanding of evolutionary theory and biology.

You are doing particularly well, but baby steps dawg 8)
85 posts Page 2 of 4