One way to lower poverty, crime and child abuse...

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
37 posts Page 2 of 2
venatrix

Peril wrote :
"It is only ever the disabled girls... When you go through the cases, there is never a boy, no matter how intellectually disabled, who has to be sterilised."

Well yeah, because disabled boys cannot get pregnant. There is an alarmingly high level of sexual abuse of disabled people particularly in institutions. What would you do if your disabled daughter became pregnant when she has the intellectual capacity of a 3 year old?

Peril wrote :
She began menstruating at age nine, and her parents believe that her periods trigger epileptic fits.

Menstruation is a complicated, messy, and hormonal nightmare. Imagine the extra heartbreak and care it would require to constantly monitor and change tampons or menstrual pads of your severely intellectually disabled daughter. The practicalities of it would be particularly distressing for the parents.

Peril wrote :
Angela's mother told the court that epileptic seizures appeared to be triggered by Angela's menstrual periods, which also caused her pain and fatigue.

Pain, fatigue, iron deficiency, mood changes, and so on.

Peril wrote :
Three of Queensland's leading gynaecologists agreed a hysterectomy was the best treatment.

So why is this even being discussed? Oh yeah, the fucking disability high council of fuckwittery saw a squeaky little bandwagon and thought they would crash the parlay. Well screw you!
Pete_Paranoid

This why people like Speakerhuggers ask what happened to the parties!

Ironically I first started going to parties to get away from the "ills" of society, and anyone could talk to complete strangers. Now I feel lucky not to be mugged by the crew!

You could leave your car unalarmed, unlocked, and the doors wide open! The parties were a complete rejection of "society" and "society's standards", we were saying "fuck you, no guns required, humans can behave civilly to one another". Which what made the parties so much fun, you could do and be exactly whatever that you wanted.

Even though it was more expensive and had more gronks, festivals like "Parklife" have a better vibe than doofs these days. I remember working on the crew, and there was a better gender balance and the girls were hotter!

I blame Israel, they have "raped" our culture. If there are any Israelis reading this, the psy scene is not about you, or your war, if hated your war as much as I do you would love your enemy!

We never used to make any money and no one turned up, but the parties weren't centred on our own ego, so as long as everyone had a goodtime we didn't care!
ionized

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Now I feel lucky not to be mugged by the crew!

LoL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
You could leave your car unalarmed, unlocked, and the doors wide open! The parties were a complete rejection of "society" and "society's standards", we were saying "fuck you, no guns required, humans can behave civilly to one another". Which what made the parties so much fun, you could do and be exactly whatever that you wanted.

And if you wanted it to remain that way you should have started a commune and closed the gates behind you, 'cos the world is full of fuckwits looking for a good time.

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Even though it was more expensive and had more gronks, festivals like "Parklife" have a better vibe than doofs these days. I remember working on the crew, and there was a better gender balance and the girls were hotter!

Now that's a paper thin veneer - and you know it.. Take away the easy to get to public transport and tazer equipped security guards and you'll have methed up shire lads raping young girls by sundown.

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
I blame Israel, they have "raped" our culture. If there are any Israelis reading this, the psy scene is not about you, or your war, if hated your war as much as I do you would love your enemy!

What the dick does this have to with a hysterectomy? :?
flurohero

i think you can get still get free vascectomies if you are on dole or pension with a full health card.i know someone who did,i 'd like to thank them
for their contribution to minimising the chances of t---- ---------like offspring.yay!

Also ,look outside .there are already lots of people.maybe even an excess?what to do i wonder?
Pete_Paranoid

^ :D
ionized wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Now I feel lucky not to be mugged by the crew!

LoL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

And if you wanted it to remain that way you should have started a commune and closed the gates behind you, 'cos the world is full of fuckwits looking for a good time.

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

Now that's a paper thin veneer - and you know it.. Take away the easy to get to public transport and tazer equipped security guards and you'll have methed up shire lads raping young girls by sundown.

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

What the dick does this have to with a hysterectomy? :?

venatrix wrote :
I vu-vu-vuvuzela you

Now's the time for the Vuvuzela, fucking hypocrite aren't I? :)
Pete_Paranoid

flurohero wrote :
i think you can get still get free vascectomies if you are on dole or pension with a full health card.i know someone who did,i 'd like to thank them
for their contribution to minimising the chances of t---- ---------like offspring.yay!

Also ,look outside .there are already lots of people.maybe even an excess?what to do i wonder?

venatrix

Pete_Paranoid wrote :
Now's the time for the Vuvuzela, fucking hypocrite aren't I? :)

You have presented with a substantial body of evidence which demonstrates beyond doubt that you are experiencing a reality that is markedly detached from that of everyone else you associate with.

I genuinely advise you to seek external and objective help with your life as you appear to have serious difficulties in maintaining normal relationships.
tract

Pete_Paranoid wrote :

lul wat.
Pete_Paranoid

Psytrance now doesn't work in the city, it only really makes sense under starlight!
Pete_Paranoid

tract wrote :
Pete_Paranoid wrote :

lul wat.

Aw, you guys are just pissed off security won't let you smoke inside!
Pete_Paranoid

Peril wrote :
A drug addict has become the first person in Britain to be sterilised in exchange for cash under a new project.

The man, known as John, who has been addicted to heroin for 15 years, was given £200 ($320) by a US charity to have a vasectomy.

Project Prevention, the charity running the scheme, has made similar payments to thousands of men and women in the US in a campaign to prevent them having children who may inherit their addictions.

These people don't go nearly far enough. Mandatory vasectomies for all!
http://www.smh.com.au/world/charity-pay ... 16qv1.html

Israel played a part in this development. Until 1988 India's borders were closed to Israelis. When they were opened, many Israelis traveled to India after completion of their mandatory military service looking for a cheap, fun place to unwind. When they returned to Israel they brought music and drugs back with them; in '90 the first psychedelic "full moon gatherings' on Nitzanim's beaches began.[citation needed] The music was not as dark as modern darkpsy but different from what was already available.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_trance

We were hoodwinked I tells you!
venatrix

You are completely tropical Pete.
37 posts Page 2 of 2