Where to buy whippers?

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
22 posts Page 1 of 1
deXtrous

I feel like filling an inflatable pool with whipped cream at the next doof, but I want to know where to buy a cheap whipped cream cracker.

Does anyone possible know, where I can find one, in real life.
rollyz

yeah right.... nang nang nang nang.... :killah:
itchytriggerniggerfingers

deXtrous wrote :
I feel like filling an inflatable pool with whipped cream at the next doof, but I want to know where to buy a cheap whipped cream cracker.

You might find the seals & threads will wear out quickly on the cheap ones. Look online or try a proper cooking or storage shop :idea:
brainstorma

i smell bacon
herbsandspices

So do I.
Peril

....I smell gunky-dirty doof sex, with whipped cream all around.
the mad kiwi

doof dentistry maybe ???
venatrix

deXtrous wrote :

It's an intelligence test, Officer. If you can't work out where to get one you don't get any cream.
Teejay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwJDwB_O8U&feature=fvst
You will have a hard time explaining your journey to the spirit world to your C.O Dextrous... Seriously.. What a silly question to ask on a forum.. You do have the internet....
Serious win
going on here
tract

brainstorma wrote :
i smell bacon

herbsandspices wrote :
So do I.

Possession or inhalation of solvents by Adults in Australia is not an offence.

I couldn't find an iota of a mention of Nitrous Oxide n the current Drug Misuse and Trafficking Act either.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/ ... ta1985256/

:)
herbsandspices

You're right.

The sale of solvents for obvious misuse however may be cabable of constituting an offence, also I think the police have a detain and search power for minors suspected of using solvents. I have not researched this though and stand to be corrected.
deXtrous

herbsandspices wrote :
You're right.

The sale of solvents for obvious misuse however may be cabable of constituting an offence, also I think the police have a detain and search power for minors suspected of using solvents. I have not researched this though and stand to be corrected.

Obvious misuse? I already clearly stated I am making whipped cream. I know you can get them online with a click of the fingers but I wanted to know if any physical stores had them so I could check them out for quality.

To the dopes saying 'bacon'... I think LE have better things to do than to coerce you into something as petty as this. Get a grip, maybe lay off the wackytobaccy you paranoid sloth.
venatrix

Not really, no.
SYNeR

Go for an iSi one.
I got mine from www.finewhip.com.au, along with a box of 360 bulbs.
Larger ones allow you to put up to 2 bulbs in.

I was making a really large pool of whipped cream, of course :)
treedreamer

not to be a prude or anything but it does sound rather gross. it will melt real quick in the heat and then be all sticky and smelly like off milk. but i guess you could use heaps of water just to get all cleaned up.

smell of bacon? like for waffles? or do you mean like a police person? now if it's a cop getting all creamed up, then, well, i may have to think about that a little more...
Peril

What about a whipped cream slide!

-> Into the cream-pool :)

Is chocolate sauce a good lubricant?
itchytriggerniggerfingers

Peril wrote :
Is chocolate sauce a good lubricant?

When isn't it?????
tract

herbsandspices wrote :

The vendor can be held liable if the sale is to a minor for obvious misuse, but not the purchaser. There is no provision for the sale to those over or under 18 years of age in NSW.

In regards to Nitrous Oxide sale in NSW: any adult (18+) can purchase (with the sole intent of inhalation) and self administer and it does not constitute a criminal offence.

It would be worth mentioning though that if you were intoxicated on nitrous in a public place or driving a car and the police detected it they could charge you under various existing common law provisions pertaining to intoxication in public/motor vehicle, etc. I also think driving when you are intoxicated is fairly fucking retarded.
Bouncybill

Answer - Www.internet.com Geez louise.
skylines

Whippers!!!!first I heard em call that. Nangarator
Dominic

Fiends. What 'good' comes from nitrous abuse other than a few minutes of feeling completely fucked up? It can hardly be considered a mere venial sin like some drug use could be. Personally, I've never understood just wanting to feel fucked up.
herbsandspices

Like bla bla for instnace?
22 posts Page 1 of 1