Psychedelic artist wanted for web design and illustration

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
metalloyd666

Hi All,

My wife and I currently import fruit juice from Thailand and need to create a website asap. We want a psychedelic themed website. We posted the project on Elance and found these designers and developers from Argentina who were a total waste of time and money. We have decided not to use any of their work and start from scratch.
So we are now looking to offer this project locally in Sydney. We have a few illustrations to show as examples of what we need. We are looking for someone who has an interest in psychedelic art, creative, professional and affordable as we are only a start-up home based business.

Please pm me or email lloydfernand@gmail.com or wini888@hotmail.com

Day time contact number 0437454874 or leave a voice msg on 0434414412

Regards,

Lloyd & Tharusha
Jambuana
Attachments
tree_RGB_final.jpg
My wife created this psy tree with fruits that don't really exist. It is not fully finished. This is the sort of art we are looking for.
tree_RGB_final.jpg (151.65 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
jambufinal.jpg
This is our Logo. We want to make most use of our corporate colors.
jambufinal.jpg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
Peril

I would recomend asking Susan Sparks - Sparks Art.

She's creates some of THE most awesome Original Psychadelic pieces out there :)

I would give you her contact, but I've killed my phone (again :\ ) - I actually tried to contact her through here yesterday as I need to pay her for the Art I purchased a week ago!

Her username on here is Susan (not sure if she still visits here?) - but perhaps *someone* can let her know that she's being hunted down ;)

-> If you were at Newpsycle, the banners each side of the mainstage are her handywork;)
venatrix

I love the caterpillar! Sadly it's a copyrighted image and you will get your arse sued if you use it for commercial purposes :/

Also there's not really such thing as a cheap website. If you want it to look and work smooth then you will need to fork out. If things go bad your website designer will be able to completely fuck you. Best of luck finding someone you trust and are willing to pay <3
metalloyd666

venatrix wrote :
I love the caterpillar! Sadly it's a copyrighted image and you will get your arse sued if you use it for commercial purposes :/

Also there's not really such thing as a cheap website. If you want it to look and work smooth then you will need to fork out. If things go bad your website designer will be able to completely fuck you. Best of luck finding someone you trust and are willing to pay <3

Thanks
susan

Thanks for the chuff Chris :wink: sent you those details via here last night.
If you haven't received give me another yell. Thanx too for remembering. Xo

Lloyd - it's a little out of my usual area of work and my commisions are
a bit backed up at the moment but if I hear of anyone will let you know.

cheers guys :atom:
metalloyd666

susan wrote :
Thanks for the chuff Chris :wink: sent you those details via here last night.
If you haven't received give me another yell. Thanx too for remembering. Xo

Lloyd - it's a little out of my usual area of work and my commisions are
a bit backed up at the moment but if I hear of anyone will let you know.

cheers guys :atom:

Thanks Susan and Chris. Please keep me posted if you come across anyone who may want to work with us.
Peril

No problems mate - Good luck! :)

- If you're looking to pay a little less for a website, maybe try the Cert IV Website Design class at your local tafe - the students that arn't dragging their arses there as part of their dole obligation will have some sort of portfolio and will usually jump at a chance like this for some extra coin, exprience and exposure...

...and you're welcome Susan, So you did!
Maybe if this website sent me an email when you sent the message I would have realised!

:P
venatrix

Peril wrote :
Maybe if this website sent me an email when you sent the message I would have realised!

:P

Indeed!
fnarky

If you're still after a psychedelic designer you could try Kiredor. I highly recommend him. kiredordesigns@yahoo.com
metalloyd666

fnarky wrote :
If you're still after a psychedelic designer you could try Kiredor. I highly recommend him. kiredordesigns@yahoo.com

sure mate...just emailed.
10 posts Page 1 of 1