I'm changing my name back to Wade

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Hylomorphism

Dear old friends

I'm changing my name from Benedict back to my birth name, Wade. And I will be growing my hair long again. And I will be going back to university next year to finish my degree in Geology and then do another degree in nuclear and astrophysics. And to get my drivers licence (which doesn't sound like much but will be a big thing in my life since I have never known this freedom). The reason for this is because I realize that I don't have a vocation to the Priesthood, nor to be a contemplative monk.

I hope to see you at NYE Doof 2012; I am keen as to trance out to some giant psy.
itchytriggerniggerfingers

So the pope wasn't keen to drop 'el cid with you?
Peril

Wade!

I truly hope that you're back for good this time :)

Regards,
Chris
Hylomorphism

I'm back. And what an extraordinary chapter in my pilgrimage through life.
rollyz

I'm sorry, but this form is no longer a PsyTrance forum any more. It is a religious nutters forum only.....

BTW did you on your adventures find out the secret path to true enlightenment, or just discovered that the church had just lost its way?

:alien:
Hylomorphism

I will always be a Roman Catholic living the sacramental life. I want to go to Heaven after all. But I just don't follow drab social conventions that stiffle the spirit of wonder, inspiration and the love of life; I'm unique and one of a kind in the universe and so will express my self in ways that I have an affinity with. It isn't that I haven't been doing this it is just that I am no longer seeking consecrated life, and also I have realized certain things after much discernment and adventure and have come full circle much enriched and wiser.

PS
I'm not a religious freak, nor will I try to convert anyone. I like psytrance, bush doofs, nature and beauty, among other things.
rollyz

Ahhh, thats good. My eyes are still suffering from colour blindness from past threds. Mind you, I have to admit they have been a interesting read. :wink:
7 posts Page 1 of 1