ARRRGHHHH We're all going to die! Again!

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
simon

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/art-deep- ... 006-En.htm

he's got lots of pretty graphs and and pictures of crop circles. i got a mega headache so most of the words just bounce off my brain right now, so i got no idea if he's a raving lunatic or not. but, the date he gives for signs to manifest is like, two weeks away, so, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. but then it will be a bit late.

but i like the photos of the tsunami.

- hey do you think we should, like, leave?
- nah man, its just a wave.

infinafta

Awesome. I love it when the world ends.

It is the vision that I had approximately three years ago.[1] It happened again on April 7 2006 at 10 pm while I meditated on the shores of the Pacific with two other people. I received information supplementing this vision: the date, MAY 25, 2006!

Oh. A vision.

SamuraiJack

Well, if he's right you can go eat your fucking hat. Which will suck if it's one of those big russian style ones with the ear flaps.

rolly

Yes there was an article in the Herlad about this broken up commet which we will be able to on May 12 with standard binoculars, headding past earth.

Maybe we should hold a Doof out here that weekend and everyone will be safe from the costal Tidal waves...and if they dont come, it wont look silly as everyone just went to a doof :wink:

SamuraiJack

Hah! Such a good idea.

simon

rolly wrote :
Yes there was an article in the Herlad about this broken up commet which we will be able to on May 12 with standard binoculars, headding past earth.

Maybe we should hold a Doof out here that weekend and everyone will be safe from the costal Tidal waves...and if they dont come, it wont look silly as everyone just went to a doof :wink:

hey you'll finally get your doof out past the mountains :)
Zara2stra

I agree, nice tsunami shots.

FeralBrown

Tool. Aenima.
interestingly enough, my favourite (most intruiging, that is!) loony, Goro Adachi, has some diagrams with red marks around similar points.
He sways towards the "faultlines that cannot sit still" by the looks. (it's a bit of a mish-mash... but whaddya expect?!)

"Learn to swim"...

simon

[quote]Chunks of a comet currently splitting into pieces in the night sky will not strike the Earth next month, nor will it spawn killer tsunamis and mass extinctions, NASA officials said Thursday.

The announcement, NASA hopes, will squash rumors that a fragment of the crumbling Comet 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann 3 (SW 3) will slam into Earth just before Memorial Day.

“There are some Internet stories going around that there’s going to be an impact on May 25,â€

flurohero

MAY25 2006- meteor smashes northern hemisphere?
total destruction/much excitement!
might get a lotto ticket.

FeralBrown

FeralBrown wrote :
Tool. Aenima.
interestingly enough, my favourite (most intruiging, that is!) loony, Goro Adachi, has some diagrams with red marks around similar points.
He sways towards the "faultlines that cannot sit still" by the looks. (it's a bit of a mish-mash... but whaddya expect?!)

"Learn to swim"...

:shock: :?
This dude fukn ASTOUNDS me!!!
Seriously... he can be tricky to follow, unless you wanna spend/waste a bit of time, but his strike rate is phenomenal...
Earthquake kills nearly 450 in Indonesia

JAKARTA, Indonesia - A powerful earthquake flattened buildings in central Indonesia early Saturday, killing nearly 450 people, injuring thousands of others and leaving hospitals appealing for help.

The magnitude 6.2 quake struck at 5:54 a.m. near the southwest of the city of Yogyakarta, 250 miles east of the capital, Jakarta, as many people slept, causing death and damage there and in at least two other nearby towns, officials said.

In the chaos that followed the quake, rumors of an impending tsunami sent thousands of people on Java fleeing to higher ground in cars and motorbikes. But Japan’s Meteorological Agency said there was no danger of a tsunami.

The quake also triggered heightened activity in nearby Mount Merapi volcano, which has been spewing out clouds of hot ash, gas and lava for several weeks, a scientist said.

The death toll rose steadily through the morning and eight hours after it struck, the Indonesian Red Cross put the death toll at 443. Morgue officials and the privately run el-Shinta radio said at least 393 bodies were lying in nine hospitals in the region.

The Red Cross said more than 2,800 people were injured in the temblor, many from collapsed homes and buildings.

“We expect the number to keep rising,â€

SamuraiJack

So that guy predicted it would happen?

Well. You know what I always say.

"A kook that's been right over 85% of the time may not be a kook after all. Or at least, a kook who knows the score."

-zol-

The problem I have with these sorts of kooky ideas... (and there are plenty of 'em, always coming and going with the same fate it seems).. is that it conditions all of us more and more to stop listening to em'... cause you see... perhaps one day the boy will cry wolf, and the wolf will come, but we will be too busy ignoring it...

sort of like that South Park episode on global warming, with that classic saying... "we didn't listen!!!"... I have a feeling that one day that will become true, although who knows from which angle... I guess just take your pick, this guy certainly has.

Zol
13 posts Page 1 of 1