One does not.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
62 posts Page 1 of 3
SamuraiJack

Expect a chemist to also be a physicist, although it does happen.

One does not expect a car mechanic to be a long distance runner, although it does happen.

One would not be dissappointed if one discovered these things to be true. Nor would one be dissapointed if an apple was not an orange. Or if a bear was not a shark (although some form of bear shark would be pretty fucking cool..) or when a knife is not a spoon, or when someone who speaks english is not fluent in Uighur.

None of this things appear illogical. One does not go to a car mechanic to get one's television fixed.

Yet, in life, we constantly make mistakes at least as glaring as this.

Feel free to add your own. Things you actually do that are at least this obvious, yet you do them over and over again.

FeralBrown

repeatedly explain illogical (or logical, as the case may be) shit to people who don't listen?
preach to the converted...
preach to the slow-witted and/or dipshitted...
ask for advice from people who probably know less than you...
ask for advice from people who couldn't give a fuck less...

anyway, just buy a spork and a hunting knife!
:)
PlayaH8r

SamuraiJack wrote :
Feel free to add your own. Things you actually do that are at least this obvious, yet you do them over and over again.

how about going ot a psytrance website when you know fuck all about psytrance and spouting amiguous spirituality when you know fuck all about spirituallity?

and then constantly post the same inane shit over and over again, simply to feel the satisfaction or receiveing a slightly negative response allowing you to tell the responder that they just 'didnt get' your deeply spiritual message or otherwise abuse them?

people inspired or enlighted by samuraijacks posts: about two, who were previously thick as two planks, now thick as one plank
people annoyed, frustrated, tired of and generally sick of samurai jack: about eight fucking bilion
amount samuraijack has contributed to the psytrance scene: completely fuck all
why samuraijack hangs around: cause it makes his cock rock hard to read posts exactly this one i'm making now
amount of good this post will do: fuck all.
colons used in this post: seven including the one connected to my rectum in order to use the same method of discourse as samuraihack in the hope that he may reach enlightenment and discover that the silent majority think he's a dumb fuck and can't stand to see his posts

tripn

^^^ people making up new logins to say what they want to say it pathetic.

FeralBrown

hey, don't hate the playa, hate the game!!!

this is australiens, remember?
spangk

SamuraiJack wrote :
One does not go to a car mechanic to get one's television fixed.

Yet, in life, we constantly make mistakes at least as glaring as this.

Is that what you did?
Apegod

PlayaH8r wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

how about going ot a psytrance website when you know fuck all about psytrance and spouting amiguous spirituality when you know fuck all about spirituallity?

and then constantly post the same inane shit over and over again, simply to feel the satisfaction or receiveing a slightly negative response allowing you to tell the responder that they just 'didnt get' your deeply spiritual message or otherwise abuse them?

people inspired or enlighted by samuraijacks posts: about two, who were previously thick as two planks, now thick as one plank
people annoyed, frustrated, tired of and generally sick of samurai jack: about eight fucking bilion
why samuraijack hangs around: cause it makes his cock rock hard to read posts exactly this one i'm making now
colons used in this post: seven including the one connected to my rectum in order to use the same method of discourse as samuraihack in the hope that he may reach enlightenment and discover that the silent majority think he's a dumb fuck and can't stand to see his posts

LOR!!

One should watchout for Muslims, crack and Scienticians with online subscriptions to Scientific American who think they are Shaolin Monks because on occasion they get a Chinese takeaway.
bobret the hobret

PlayaH8r wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

you either havent been around all that long or simply a pussy without the balls to speak from a known handle.

assumption=mother of all fuckups.

now just put this thread on hold for a moment while i run and get some popcorn.. this should be good.

*eagerly awaits to watch playerh8r get cained*

i came across a quote last night while talking to a friend who's started reading a new book, which i laughed when i heard...

"Let one admonish; let one teach; let one forbid the wrong;
and one will be loved by the good and hated by the bad"

funny that.

Apegod

^^ and let one not masturbate frozen excrement in the shape of crucifixes while drinking blue cordial and snorting lines of quoit smear!
tripn

Apegod wrote :

One should watchout for Muslims, crack and Scienticians with online subscriptions to Scientific American who think they are Shaolin Monks because on occasion they get a Chinese takeaway.

lor
spangk

bobret the hobret wrote :

now just put this thread on hold for a moment while i run and get some popcorn.. this should be good.

*eagerly awaits to watch playerh8r get cained*

Yeah sic. I`ve been looking forward to this episode, special new guest and all. I`ve heard the plot hasn`t been altered from those previous (just the way we like it).

Nice 1 playaH8r, thanx a billion. Never ending loop. Why does it not end? Because once the button is pushed, play starts, and it just keeps goin round.

Esoterica2000-III

tripn wrote :

Wouldn't it be funny to see the admin trace some of these logins and spill the beans of who posts under phantom names. :D

waapwoop

this guy should start a new thread about SJ. That would be original...
SamuraiJack

PlayaH8r wrote :
How about shutting the fuck up you goddamn fng?

PlayaH8r wrote :
KERRR-ANNGGG! Wrong fuckhead.

Christ. Go play wtih apegod, why don't you just.
Dr. Scientist

PlayaH8r wrote :

Being a constant tool for the forums enjoyment : Priceless.

Galactic Monkey

^^^ Precisely my point! People who say that SJ's posts are useless are idiots, they are doing a great job replacing sitcoms for me for example!

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
^^^ Precisely my point! People who say that SJ's posts are useless are idiots, they are doing a great job replacing sitcoms for me for example!

And providing a great deal of amusement for me watching retards like you try and make sense of what is really quite obvious, get it completely wrong, and as it's a bit beyond you, resort to cracking rather lame jokes.

Keep it up monkey brain!

tripn

Esoterica2000-III wrote :
tripn wrote :

Wouldn't it be funny to see the admin trace some of these logins and spill the beans of who posts under phantom names. :D

i know who most of them are anyway. some of them use a new IP adress or hide their IP when they make a new login. such as apegod and playah8r. its obvious who apegod is but i havent figured out who playah8r is yet.

PlayaH8r

tripn wrote :
its obvious who apegod is but i havent figured out who playah8r is yet.

i'd prefer it if my identity was kept unknown, as i prefer the freedom anonymity gives me. being anonymouse means i can say things that i know a lot of you believe but dont say for fear of upsetting people. i know this because at least one of the things ive said have been said to me initially by yourself, tripn.
however to keep you entertained i'll tell you that my real name, which i don't use but you may know, rimes with 'trident'.

Galactic Monkey

SamuraiJack wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :

And providing a great deal of amusement for me watching retards like you try and make sense of what is really quite obvious, get it completely wrong, and as it's a bit beyond you, resort to cracking rather lame jokes.

Keep it up monkey brain!

You are so right, you are enlightened and I know nothing! Show me the way!!! Want a temple built in your name?

tripn

PlayaH8r wrote :
tripn wrote :
its obvious who apegod is but i havent figured out who playah8r is yet.

i'd prefer it if my identity was kept unknown, as i prefer the freedom anonymity gives me. being anonymouse means i can say things that i know a lot of you believe but dont say for fear of upsetting people. i know this because at least one of the things ive said have been said to me initially by yourself, tripn.
however to keep you entertained i'll tell you that my real name, which i don't use but you may know, rimes with 'trident'.

if i said something that upset you or pissed you off then why didnt you just tell me using your proper login? if it was undeserving and i was being a dickhead for no reason i would have apologised. but coming on under a different login and slandering people anonymously is just pathetic.

anyway, do what you like. ive got better things to think about than who you are and what rhyms with trident.

SamuraiJack

PlayaH8r wrote :

Weak. I say whatever I want. The only key to remember is "Keep personal shit off the board."

I don't hide. Nor should you. You've said a lot of stupid fucking things, but if you're trying to use anonyminity to cover that, it won't work. Everyone finds out who everyone is.

Which usually isn't a problem, except for when you get some fuckhead in a leather akubra coming up to you and saying "You said bad things about me on the internet!" (Yes, that is a verbatim quote.) Or flatout morons trying to talk to you about crystals.

Most of the time, it's fine.

tripn

SamuraiJack wrote :
[ except for when you get some fuckhead in a leather akubra coming up to you and saying "You said bad things about me on the internet!" (Yes, that is a verbatim quote.)

hahaha. who was that. was it duncan? i remember he used to wear akubra hats.

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
You are so right, you are enlightened and I know nothing! Show me the way!!! Want a temple built in your name?

If there's a shitload of money in it, hell yes!

What kind of a stupid fucking question is that? Who WOULDN'T like a temple built in their name?

Especially if it had like...roman collumns an...slave girls...an...dancing girls....and that silver tree thing the mongols had that constantly ran with four different kinds of booze!

Plus a pool...sand garden...a pebble garden...a hottub...Fuck yeah. This temple Idea sounds great.

Hop to it dicksplash!

As for me being more enlightened than you...I'll tell you what. When you come across someone who knows a bit more than you do, you could always, oh, I don't know, appreciate that instead of trying to make out that they considered themselves to be something that really, they're not.

I have said a bout a million times "If you want wisdom. Go find a great teacher." Don't blame me if you're such a lazy and spastic sack of shit that you've never bothered but continue to pontificate as if you had any idea, when quite clearly, you don't.

Galactic Monkey

Man, if one day you realise what kind of fool you're making out of yourself you're going to be very very embarassed for the rest of your life. But you probably won't have to worry about that since you lack certain qualities (such as being able to look at things objectively) for that to ever happen.
62 posts Page 1 of 3