One does not.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
62 posts Page 2 of 3

SamuraiJack

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Man, if one day you realise what kind of fool you're making out of yourself you're going to be very very embarassed for the rest of your life. But you probably won't have to worry about that since you lack certain qualities (such as being able to look at things objectively) for that to ever happen.

OR I just happen to have a sense of humour and you're an idiot.

Who can say which is correct?

Oh wait. Those with half a brain....

Seriously. If you say to me "Do you want a temple built in your name?" Do you think I'm going to take you seriously? Or do you think I'm going to take the piss? Come on. Even you should be able to work than one out.

PlayaH8r

i will build a temple in lance's name.

whos with me brothers?!

lol.

samuraijack you can be a brick in my temple, but i liek you so you can be a brick near the top.

Cynic

SamuraiJack wrote :
Galactic Monkey wrote :
You are so right, you are enlightened and I know nothing! Show me the way!!! Want a temple built in your name?

-snip-

As for me being more enlightened than you...I'll tell you what. When you come across someone who knows a bit more than you do, you could always, oh, I don't know, appreciate that instead of trying to make out that they considered themselves to be something that really, they're not.

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

"When I left him, I reasoned thus with myself: I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know."

spangk

:lol: I liked the one about crystals

Did I mention special surprise guest?

And so... did u take your telly to the mechanic SJ?

SamuraiJack

PlayaH8r wrote :
i will build a temple in lance's name.

whos with me brothers?!

lol.

samuraijack you can be a brick in my temple, but i liek you so you can be a brick near the top.

No. But I will be the architect. The only question is....what to call the temple?

The Holy Temple Of The Cockneck?

Temple Of Lor?

Lancerosseum?

The Lanceicle?

St. Cocknecks?

Dome Of The Lance?

Ahh. The possibilities.

SamuraiJack

Cynic wrote :
"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
Whereas I am smart enough to have worked out a long time ago how easy it is for even the stupidest to trot out aphorisms and appear wise to the stupid.

Cynic wrote :
"When I left him, I reasoned thus with myself: I am wiser than this man, for neither of us appears to know anything great and good; but he fancies he knows something, although he knows nothing; whereas I, as I do not know anything, so I do not fancy I do. In this trifling particular, then, I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know."

*spit*

tripn

SamuraiJack wrote :

Temple Of Lor?

Lanceoroeum?

St. Cocknecks?

its between those three id say.

Cynic

SamuraiJack wrote :
Cynic wrote :
Whereas I am smart enough to have worked out a long time ago how easy it is for even the stupidest to trot out aphorisms and appear wise to the stupid.

Cynic wrote :

*spit*

I'm not going to bother responding.

waapwoop

you did

Cynic

waapwoop wrote :
you did

I didn't respond to his points.
I also didn't say to what I wasn't going to respond.

FeralBrown

cynic-
I like you. Use this instead, it helps... :roll:

Cynic

FeralBrown wrote :
cynic-
I like you. Use this instead, it helps... :roll:

Lol! Yeah. Arguing over the internet, special olympics, and so on. :roll:

:P I'm doing it in real life, believe me.

itchytriggerniggerfingers

what, entering the special olympics :?:
good luck :wink:

Cynic

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
what, entering the special olympics :?:
good luck :wink:

I was referring to this gem:

Zara2stra

Most people tend to assume...

Fiba Optix

some people like to take the piss....

Cucho

another stupid thread started by the biggest ego driven wanker on this site.

SamuraiJack

Cucho wrote :
another stupid thread started by the biggest ego driven wanker on this site.

ROWR! ROWR! ROWR! NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOU NAZI PUMA!

You don't like my threads? Start a fucking better one then slaphead.

Actually. Better yet.

Don't.

Galactic Monkey

SamuraiJack wrote :
Cynic wrote :

Funny you say that.

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :

You suggesting something? hmm?

FeralBrown

Obviously.
He's the stupidest, and he thinks there are stupider buying his aphorisms.

But he digs that whole "army of me" "one man sideshow" thing...
I guess let him gnash his teeth and wonder why people treat his opinion with so little respect or consideration...
pity really...
:(

Pi

Galactic Monkey wrote :
Man, if one day you realise what kind of fool you're making out of yourself you're going to be very very embarassed for the rest of your life. But you probably won't have to worry about that since you lack certain qualities (such as being able to look at things objectively) for that to ever happen.

doesn't the 'one does not' thread refer to SJ getting blasted about not being a good enough mathematician in another thread? Thats the way I read it and if so then I give full credit to SJ for realising when he has made a fool of himself.

The more I read on here the more I realise that SJ has as much wisdom to share as most of the people on here.

I just wish that his insults were cleverer. So often lately I've been too bored to even finish reading them. C'mon, SJ, Take off your mum's panties and get serious about posting here. Pussy.

Edit: Just wanted to add the word 'Pussy'.

Pi

Pi wrote :
blah blah

doesn't the 'one does not' thread refer to SJ getting blasted about not being a good enough mathematician in another thread? Thats the way I read it and if so then I give full credit to SJ for realising when he has made a fool of himself.

Just checked the dates on where SJ was called 'Criminally bad at maths' and the start of this thread and they don't match. I Must have been imagining any humility on SJ's part in starting this thread. He he, thats funny, SJ being humble. :)

Ellis Dee

FeralBrown wrote :
repeatedly explain illogical (or logical, as the case may be) shit to people who don't listen?
preach to the converted...
preach to the slow-witted and/or dipshitted...
ask for advice from people who probably know less than you...
ask for advice from people who couldn't give a fuck less...

anyway, just buy a spork and a hunting knife!
:)

i often ask advice from those who may appear to know less then me but actually probably have all the answers...

few examples...
kids, dogs, stars, trees, screwed up authors... the point is that everyone can be your teacher :)

puddles

hang on...i think ive got it...............blah, blah,,,,...........b l a hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blah blah
blah blah blah
b l a h
62 posts Page 2 of 3