Okay.

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
80 posts Page 3 of 4

Katsushiro

ATREYU wrote :
Blahdy blah blah

Blublublah

Blubblaaaah :roll:

ORLY?

Zara2stra

YARLY

Apegod

Esoterica2000-III wrote :
Hahh aha there is nothing funnier on this forum than when SamuraiJack shuts down his followers after they praise him. Suck harder you fuckers. :P

They are typically cut down when they have half his cock in their mouths. Katshitsoup is somewhat of a master when it comes to self debasement and pitiful grovelling to Samething John as poor Katshitsoup lacks any sense of self worth whatsoever and so continues a pathetic adoratory cycle that warrants the title of 'forum bitch' .

I also suspect that being of 'low character' is some kind of manlove position adopted during the more tender moments of Katshitsoup and SamethingJohns danse macabre of close minded, uneducated psuedo buddhist gastro sucking arm-pit groweling.

Katsushiro

Apegod wrote :
Hahh aha there is nothing funnier on this forum than when SamuraiJack shuts down his followers after they praise him. Suck harder you fuckers. :P

They are typically cut down when they have half his cock in their mouths. Katshitsoup is somewhat of a master when it comes to self debasement and pitiful grovelling to Samething John as poor Katshitsoup lacks any sense of self worth whatsoever and so continues a pathetic adoratory cycle that warrants the title of 'forum bitch' .

I also suspect that being of 'low character' is some kind of manlove position adopted during the more tender moments of Katshitsoup and SamethingJohns danse macabre of close minded, uneducated psuedo buddhist gastro sucking arm-pit groweling.

LOR!

Pi

Apegod wrote :

You know you love it :)

fugga

never cry wolf :?:

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :

Actually, it's something I worked out myself. Nietzsche does agree, though.

Buddha said pretty much the same thing you fucking cockneck.

Lor!

fnarky

SamuraiJack wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

Lor!

Samurai Jack's primary value on this site is cutting down fuckers. That's what he's here for, whether he realises it or not.

He's the best person on this site to test your views against because you can be certain that he'll tear them to shreds every time.

It doesn't mean he's right - we all know he's often full of shit - but it does make you take a second look at what you're saying, if you can be bothered.

SamuraiJack

fnarky wrote :
Samurai Jack's primary value on this site is cutting down fuckers. That's what he's here for, whether he realises it or not.

He's the best person on this site to test your views against because you can be certain that he'll tear them to shreds every time.

It doesn't mean he's right - we all know he's often full of shit - but it does make you take a second look at what you're saying, if you can be bothered.

Wrong fuckhead! You just freak out when I cut into something you hold dear! That doesn't mean I'm wrong, it just means I've either gone beyond your level, or cut into something you really want to believe.

Apegod- Ahhh. You poor fucker. You're so fucking broken. Why don't you have a cry about people mentioning hezbollah using human shields or something? It's all your good for.
Pete_Paranoid

Katsushiro wrote :
My question was "How do I keep my whites whiter?"

Didnt seem to answer that.
astrotramp

SamuraiJack wrote :
fractalicious wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :
If you can, find what I have written on here, over the last four years. Particularly the stuff in the first year and a half.

That will answer pretty much all of your questions.

so, its like the thousand monkeys thing?

Exactly.

so if there is a thousand monkeys running around cleaning up all your monkey shit, sir cockneck, How ya gonna eat the banananas?

not with your own hands...

* SHOCK HORROR *

chrislttf

SamuraiJack wrote :
Apegod- Ahhh. You poor fucker. You're so fucking broken. Why don't you have a cry about people mentioning hezbollah using human shields or something? It's all your good for.

having a lot of trouble with this aren't you?

SamuraiJack

chrislttf wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

So? While you're around spell check bitch, I really don't need to worry. Shit, if it weren't for linguistic errors you'd never post.

Oh yeah. You mean grammatical errors. Not spelling errors anyway.

Still! Keep up the good work!

FeralBrown

chrislttf wrote :
SamuraiJack wrote :

post more.
dammit.

oops... "damn it" :P

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

Lor!

But he also taught the idea of multiple lifetimes. Which is why I call him a lier, cos I'm sure he knew the truth of the matter.

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :

But he also taught the idea of multiple lifetimes. Which is why I call him a lier, cos I'm sure he knew the truth of the matter.

Did he fucking just?

Poor Zara2stra. Far too weak to face reality.

I call you impediment to yourself. You are not strong enough to bear the lightning.

You're another superstitious peasant running around fearing the wrath of god.

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :
You're another superstitious peasant running around fearing the wrath of god.

:wtf:
you're on drugs.

Zara2stra

SamuraiJack wrote :
Zara2stra wrote :

Did he fucking just?

Let's see, a quick look at my book of Buddha's teachings reveals 1) several references to 'the next world', 2) references to 'realising one's immortality' and 3) affirmation of the idea of multiple lifetimes for example:

'He has reached the end of his journey, he trembles not, his cravings are gone, he is free from sin, he has burnt the thorns of life: this is his last mortal body'

So, shut the fuck up because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Katsushiro

But how do you know there is but one world? Because you read it in a book?

Zara2stra

Katsushiro wrote :

Again, it's something I worked out myself. But Nietzsche does agree.

Katsushiro

I worked out for myself that you are a fucktard.

Zara2stra

Katsushito wrote :
I worked out for myself that you are a fucktard.

I've worked out that you don't know very much at all. Hence, your opinion doesn't matter.

It offends you that someone can be so certain about matters that you've always been taught are a matter of mere belief. Just because you haven't worked this stuff out, doesn't mean that it can't be worked out.

SamuraiJack

Zara2stra wrote :
Let's see, a quick look at my book of Buddha's teachings reveals 1) several references to 'the next world', 2) references to 'realising one's immortality' and 3) affirmation of the idea of multiple lifetimes for example:

'He has reached the end of his journey, he trembles not, his cravings are gone, he is free from sin, he has burnt the thorns of life: this is his last mortal body'

So, shut the fuck up because you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

You know, I've been taking it easy on you because you've mentioned several times that complex analysis is difficult for you at the moment, but you are pushing it.

FeralBrown

Zara2stra wrote :
Katsushiro wrote :

Again, it's something I worked out myself. But Nietzsche does agree.

I'd love to see the "working out", if you could show me?
Was it mathematical? Factual? Experiential? Denial? What?
I WANT TO KNOW!!!

FeralBrown

Zara2stra wrote :
It offends you that someone can be so certain about matters that you've always been taught are a matter of mere belief.

How can you prove that they are?
Pitting your beliefs against his (or mine, or anyone's)?
I'd be willing to wager, with absolute certainty, that my beliefs would absolutely flog yours, and then some! (and I'm not saying "I'm right, and you're wrong", either... just that I'm far more powerful... feels weird "boasting", if you will... but fuck it, I'm living proof enough for my side of the argument... you show me yours, now! :P)
80 posts Page 3 of 4