Fuck Oztrancers are dumb

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
197 posts Page 7 of 8

Nwalmaer

Sigh... Still no oztrance

What am I going to do at work tommorow God forbid I actually get something done

brainstorma

bloody oztrancers
i moved back to sydney to get away form you lot
now your invading my forum

love blair
oxox

psybercat

shorts wrote :
Blacky Black wrote :
hey shorts
any idea of when back up and running?
lost (& bored)

It is work in progress.... technical issues. I have seen some progress today so fingers crossed monday morning (shorts estimate only - GMT + X = SST or Shorts Standard Time)

I had faith in you shorts. Tis gone now. All gone. :verymad:

psywise

It was back monday, very briefly and looking very spiffy :D

arcadian

i guess it maybe a bit late but as far as i can tell none has welcomed you OTer's to these boards.
Welcome
p.s OT is sorta back up :)

kayhat

Darkone wrote :
briandubb wrote :
....has led to a bunch of egotistical shock jocks, who might have been to one or two parties over the years, now using these forums to sprout their shit....

In a nutshell, yes.

I have lost track of the amount of times I have been asked when interstate on a gig about some of the retarded idiots that post on here.

I reckon people on oztrance can entirely too judgemental of what people are really like from their attitudes in posting.

I have an biased opinion based on personal experience however, from posting there frequently. I found that a lot resonable points I have put forth on the forums in the past have been totally fractured due to personal lens, stupidity, scene suck-up-ery and sheer arrogance.

Personal freedoms can be taken a little too far when you are publically ridicloued & abused on one thread for no less then 5 pages for very little reason.

I would rather a forum that attempts to keep personalities out of the way as much as possible, as it can really distort the whole piece...

kayhat

FeralBrown wrote :
Cyberwlf wrote :
The Doof scenes origins come from a neo-punk-political movement, well before PsyTrance hijacked it. So it's a fair thing that the like minded individuals the doof scene has attracted would be interested in an open exchange of ideas on such subjects.

Just because OzTrance wishes to be all about Mung Beans Spiritual Connectedness and how drugs make them at one with the trees around them, it doesn't in any way mean that the PsyTrance/doof scene stops there.

FULLY!!!
Glad someone pointed that out!

Yeah, I think that's a really important point that was made there, cause that was the initial reason that I got into tech music in the first place out in the bush.

(To me) It's also about individual differences, not some fucking shanti hippy scene that rejects most other components of humans being if they are cosidered "negative".

Edit: I just read this whole thread and witnessed this guy Samurai Jack acting in a very idiotic way whilst telling everyone else they were very dumb. Pretty amusing stuff! And I like Big Brother.

venatrix

kayhat wrote :
Edit: I just read this whole thread and witnessed this guy Samurai Jack acting in a very idiotic way whilst telling everyone else they were very dumb. Pretty amusing stuff! And I like Big Brother.

Epic Lulz. Yeah that SamJack loser is just a n00b, dw about him. He dead now.

The Journey Man Project

Oztrance is full of pretentious cunts who think being involved in the psy scene makes them sooooooooo awesome LOL! It's people taking drugs to acid music folks! It's been done for centuries! Get the fuck over yourselves, enjoy the music, and go shove the attitude!

biggest hole of a forum on the entire internet... oh actually on par with www.psynews.org

FeralBrown

The Journey Man Project wrote :
Oztrance is full of pretentious cunts who think being involved in the psy scene makes them sooooooooo awesome LOL! It's people taking drugs to acid music folks! It's been done for centuries! Get the fuck over yourselves, enjoy the music, and go shove the attitude!

ummm... so is Australiens...

:roll:

The Journey Man Project

:lol: if you say so :D

after 15 year sin the scene and using many forums... earth core is the best, followed by here.. and OT? LOLZ as I said... I'd rather eat shit than hang out there.

atmospsypherica

I'm not bothered to post there, but read with interest. If I was to compare Australiens to OT . I would say Australians does more to provide a greater picture to the music scene and has more features that intern promote it and give more information. It is just a better website. But not used by as many people and to list parties. The problem with having a moderator for every section of a forum in my point of view is that it creates a big brother mentallity and incestuous type of vibe , that if your in with the right people and are known or a popular DJ - this is practically thrown out the door. It amazes me from reading on that forum - best I don't go there.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed)

Yes it says
may
putting that in :roll: thats my point. Yet if it said will and that includes all the forum mods and close friends including DJ's and artists. It would have more credibility.

Having just read this whole review thread I must say. What was this SJ's issue? Ok it was a couple years ago , but obviously as I could see it to him it was just a game / possibly he could of named himself Infected Samurai Jack- remix Deeply Disturbed. When Ventatrix said don't worry he is dead. My first thought that he was literally dead , deceased. That he had a drug problem and overdosed. Or somebody topped him off, because if he was like that in real life, thats a guaranteed short life expectancy. But reading this I kept thinking just ignore it. He had no base for his points and really he had no point . But I think there is a bit of Corey about this - think about it.

venatrix

atmospsypherica wrote :
Having just read this whole review thread I must say. What was this SJ's issue? Ok it was a couple years ago , but obviously as I could see it to him it was just a game / possibly he could of named himself Infected Samurai Jack- remix Deeply Disturbed. When Ventatrix said don't worry he is dead. My first thought that he was literally dead , deceased. That he had a drug problem and overdosed. Or somebody topped him off, because if he was like that in real life, thats a guaranteed short life expectancy. But reading this I kept thinking just ignore it. He had no base for his points and really he had no point . But I think there is a bit of Corey about this - think about it.

Haha, nah man SJ is a close friend of mine and he is very much alive. He certainly is a challenging individual, but he is one of the most decent people I have ever met.

phoney

after 15 year sin the scene and using many forums... earth core is the best, followed by here.. and OT? LOLZ as I said... I'd rather eat shit than hang out there.

Yet you've only been registered here since July 2006, Did it take you 13 years to find this site ?

The Journey Man Project

No. I didnot feel the urge to register here until I foudnthat I was going to be living in the NSW/ACT region. Why would I feel an urge to post with a community I'm not a part of? Now that I live in the A.C.T I feel as though I should be posting. BTW I was not even really using the internet that much 15 years ago... I only really started using forums as of about 8 years ago ;)

Blacky Black

J-man,after reading your post in other sections of this site,you come across as 15 years old.Total.re-"doing it with a lady at a doof"ha.
yeah Ot'ers are dumb,right.

The Journey Man Project

:lol: funnny how I say some bad stuff about oztrancers and they all gravitate here to pay out on me :lol: your just doing all the things I said made you wankerish, thanks for the support.

Oh and my post about hippies fucking at doofs? dude, it's called ahvign a laugh at people, maybe you and all the other pretentious wanks at Oztrance should do it a bit more often... then you'll see that a doof id fun, not for life :lol:

lay of the acid, you're getting the killah tea hippy-god complex that's infected Dale and cohorts :lol:

Blacky Black

don't take acid
not a hippy
not really having a go more a laugh (sorta with ya)
it was more your wording than actual subject matter
but hey i read in other post that ya used to like metal/punk so ya can't be to bad.
but we/i like stir (playfully)(wink emoticon that i can't find)

The Journey Man Project

me to. but sometimes I'm a bit brutal when I type and it irks sensitive people.

wll keep off the 'cid... I thoguth it was good but it fucked me over 10 years ago...

keep up the laffs 8)

Blacky Black

[quote="atmospsypherica"]I'm not bothered to post there, but read with interest. If I was to compare Australiens to OT . I would say Australians does more to provide a greater picture to the music scene and has more features that intern promote it and give more information.

that's funny i was gunna say the opposite,often i find events/music/producers on OT that are not on Australieans,just compare the up and coming for each region,OT all over it.Not that i would say that OT is better or anything,just more events listed,more music avail for a listen/download E.t.c
yeap there are tons of people acting like wankers but where isn't there (maybe at a small bushdoof)
but there are also the most quality people posting relevant issue's on a daily basis.
Last edited by Blacky Black on Thu May 08, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

simon

i like ozpants.

Blacky Black

peace y'all

The Journey Man Project

I like good music and less politix and egomaniax.

simon

I like good music and less politix and egomaniax.

what are you doing here then?

The Journey Man Project

because fo you Simon. You make me want to be here.
197 posts Page 7 of 8